Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

These are humans also... they can not help that centuries of fighting has the entire area beat to meer ruble. and not to mention that being under a ruthless dictator for a couple of decades has done little to improve anything... freedom is new to these people and they are learning the best that they can and that is only if they are allowed to. Freedom is what they are tring to establish there... here many people have take the freedom that we have for granted and have forgotten the sacrifice that our military thur the centuries and the freedom fighters of the new colonies have endured to give us the freedom that we have today... If we are not careful America will look just like Iraq after another 3 year of Mr. Obummer... nuf said.... :twocents: 

• Upvote 1

This year we have given Iraq $2,339,960,000.00 so far.

Why?

You know Gymrat I too ask that same question. I work my @ss off everyday and have been since I was 8. I thought my tax dollars were going to help US. Now we have to borrow .40 cent of every dollar and the US gives it away.

No problem there just print up another batch....

Rothschild said "Give me control of a country's wealth and I care not what puppet makes the rules." His plan is debt, debt, debt..

I am sure that old man Rothschild did not foresee the internet though. 

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Upvote 1

ahhh  I  seem to remember , why we send cash over , too all of these places , Iraq, Egypt, Syria, turkey, all of them even the ones still fighting over who knows what ,  {  someone long ago said the price of freedom isn`t cheap ,  I don`t think paying cash was what they meant  :blink:  }   we pay tons of dough to keep the democratic system of freedom going , pushing for freedom of rights and freedom for voting, { <---- again this looks funny for Iraq , they are still fighting each other over voting rights ,  but that is the freedom of it all }  but a large part of the cash , supposedly, is to help out feeding and clothing , learning ,  { but as we give , it gets turned into guns for war lords, drugs, for drug lords , new cars and homes for king pins,  it is in all good faith that the u.s.  puts this in place ,  wonder how much we could re-build if we put a stop to a lot of these waste basket projects ?