Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The End of Barrack Obama,? dont know why this title but?

This happened to just come up on my screen , so opened and listened, even tho it is kind of long.  Would love to have input from others, about the demise of the US dollar.  It is thought provoking, info. But I am not a financial whiz. So would like those that understand this mans train of thought to comment.  Thanks, Hope this was entered in correct place.  Site address http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1304PWAUP..

Well it states the govt spends 200 million dollars every day that it doesn't have

They claim we are headed for disaster

Ask a democrats not only do they say its good that our govt over spends they want them to spend even more money that they don't have

and the try so say the evil republicans who want to stop the excessive spending want people to die

They say the republicans want dirty water and air

The democrats ,most of them refuse to join in the tea party effort to regulate govt spending

If these kids don't get a real education soon they will see their lives adjusted to meet their behavior

I won't be here to see America in their way but they will

It may of already passed its point of no return

And can't be fixed

All this screaming for health care will of been for nothing because no one will have anything if democrats get their way

Maybe that's what they want rigged elections dictators mass graves and no food let alone health care

Once the us gets in deep trouble they will cut off America from oil and then the Arabs will show these ignorant democrats what's up with health care

• Upvote 3