Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who let the RV out?

Luigi1

dont let the door hit your a$$ on the way out because frankly no one cares if you are here or not lol you have 37 posts i mean come on!!!

:wave:

Wow Easy,you have 6500 posts,of which most are irrelevant and have no bearing on this speculation what so ever.Any jackoff like you can post whatever they wish.I'll bet your a little boy with a couple thousand Dinar that believes he's King S-it.Post another 6500 non-irrelevant posts so you might feel better about yourself.LOL  

• Upvote 5

This site is really becoming irrelevant. I'm trying to hang in on here because there are some really good people on this site with sincere, concerned hearts and motives. However....if the admins continue to let this stuff be posted then I'm afraid it'll become like most of the other sites (if it hasn't already) which are irrelevant. It's just sad.....

Please remember that there are new people investing in dinar everyday, so the REAL reason that we allow quotes from people trying to be dinar guru's is so the knowledgeable members here at DV can break the quotes down and expose the truth if any in the guru's from other sites post!!

Luigi1, I gave you a +1 for bringing this post to us and I hope some of the members will do the same to help get you out of the RED

dont let the door hit your a$$ on the way out because frankly no one cares if you are here or not lol you have 37 posts i mean come on!!!

:wave:

Easyrider, this was a little strong in my book!  Please ease up a little on the harshness  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Thank you bumper64. Your explanation does at least help me better understand some of the reasoning behind having a rumor section. By allowing members to break down quotes and expose the truth. That does make some sense for the most part and I understand. However, (and this is with all do respect)...why continue to allow the same one's to post lies over and over when we've seen from experience that they are just trying to get attention. I mean that serves no purpose. How about maybe implementing a 10 strike rule? If they post b/s and lies over 10 times then stop letting them post. I believe that's more than fair. But I do appreciate you taking the time to give and explanation bumper64. That to me is honorable. :)

• Upvote 1

from another source...

04 Sep 2013-Guru Straighttalkchat-The RV has been released. We should see it Tuesday or before.

The RV has been released...not if...has.

Let's see- - - -

If memory serves, wasn't it Popeye's friend, Whimpy who used to say, "If you will loan me the money for a hamburger TODAY. . .I'll GLADLY pay you back on Tuesday."???

Tony has made this thing go absolutely VIRAL, guys. Time for everybody to BACK-OFF and regain your balance.

There have been NO Wells Fargo banks starting to tell customers anything about about "cashing-in." There have been NO LOCKDOWNS or RECALLS of bank employees. There is NO such THING as "IQN" or "VNN" and anyone can quietly ask the Currency Exchange head Teller for your bank, Wells Fargo, Chase, CitiBank, B. of A. or 5th 3rd, and they will QUICKLY show you and TELL you there IS NO SUCH THING!  Not last Thursday. . .not for next Tuesday. . .NOT AT ALL.  But I know the bankers are all growing VERY TIRED of all this fake "HOOP-LA."  My Private Banker and I met for lunch away from the bank to go over a large transaction and he brought it up. He said the senior management of his National banking system has just about "HAD IT" with all the untruthful crap being spread around this past week and they are CLOSE to taking legal action to put it to a STOP!   

Tony and his "COPYCLOWNS" who take his drivel and spread it after FIRST adding their own "lucious" extra tidbits, have turned THOUSANDS of Dinarians into an embarrasement. The credibility for ANY of us in front of our bankers has been pretty much TRASHED because of this GARBAGE being passed around and REPEATEDLY posted and RE-POSTED on blogs like this one!!

He has done the SAME THING as walk into a crowded movie theater (just like the one in Colorado) and shouted, "GUN- - -GUN- - -GUN!!"

Anyone here think THAT'S funny?  Anyone here think THAT's simply someone starting a "RUMOR"??? What about managers of the OTHER theaters in the area then REPEATING the FAKE words of the damaging LIE?

THINK about it Mods!!! Are you going to be labled as part of the PROBLEM or are you going to credited with being part of the SOLUTION here? You CANNOT be neutral on this, MODS!  You WILL be judged as ONE or the OTHER!

Calling this RV as having ALREADY HAPPENED DAY-after-DAY-after-DAY and then REPEATING this whole dung-pile of garbage EACH DAY here, WORD-FOR-WORD only exaserbates the damage he is doing all over the Internet.

It's well past time you stood up and acted with responsibility instead of saying, "wow. . .just look what this has done for our circulation!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

posted:

I got it straight from my best friend's girlfriend's mother who is 2nd cousin to the waiter who works in the kitchen where his supervisor was at a dinner meeting listening to his cousin's long-time college mate who was roommates to the chauffeur who worked at the motor pool next door to the White House mechanics shop....that the RV is appearing in a neighborhood near you very soon!

• Upvote 1