Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it the signs of the times

Heavyduty053

What is up with all these people who have been feeding us information over the years. They are dropping off one by one and you can see they are using different means now since their times, their dates, their business is dropping off. Some of these have constantly made money selling dinars, memberships in one way or the other and others just making a name for themselves getting attention.

Breitling, seem off on his game, ancient Okie has dried up, Possum seems like he went back to the bottle and then you have Delta, franks sidekick once a week he was a good one then he went on assignment abouthasn't been hard from, Frank still talking but not the same without Delta. Some of these have outlived their names and went off and renamed themselves so people would not blow them out so bad.

Then there is Adam he is good, he is faithful to give a few tibits of knowledge but not like he used to. I have noticed that some of these knowledgable guru's start their messages with this quote now every week, "I am in a hurry, got meetings all day or i got to be somewhere in an hour. So why do they come before us if they don't have time for us, why don't they wait till they can spare us a little of their time...after all they wanted us to be here in the beginning. Not calling any body out here just what i have observed over the years and it is true. We are all in this together and would like nothing better than to see this RV come but in the mean time we put trust in some not all who sound like they might be in the know to share with us the info they find.....If your time is limited then find another time for us so we can restore some faith in the ones we trust.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Heavy :bravo:  Thank you for bringing this up. I too have been wondering the same thing. "They" are all in a hurry it seems. Not as much news, just the same circle of news, and sometimes a repeat-post.   I have not been in this very long, but as a businesses women, I always have time for my clients..period!....When my bank account seemed to be in a great place, I do spend and go places, but I remind myself "where" it comes from...Clients--Period//////////////GO RV :backflip:   Thank you HeavyD.

• Upvote 1

I know no one knows the date or the rates but what i am talking about is this, take Adam for instance "He always starts his chats with haven't got much time so lets get right into it. Honestly it has been a very long time since he was able to start a chat with us without being in a hurry. He and others have ways or at least they say they do for news coming out of Iraq...I don't think you or i would have those same means for good news......we all want to have our minds updated on the latest. I am sure Adam and others have become important people now that they have evolved from this but it would be nice for all of them to remember how they got there and if wed is not good to spend a little time with us then move the chat to another time. VIP or not we all supported his site in one way or the other.    JMO   Heavyduty053

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I can understand everyones concern and frustration.  And I absolutely understand what you're saying.

I personally dont know how Adam does it week after week trying to pump good moral to all of his readers.

He does'nt want to us to loose hope in this but there is only so much excitement that he can realistically bring to this week after week.

I dont think I would have the patience to be answering the same questions over and over and over again.

The problem here is that there is no new information to report.   If there was we would of heard of it by now.

If what you want is more interaction with Adam then just ask him. See what he says about it.

He seems like a very nice person and Im sure he would listen to any suggestion that you might have.

:peace:   MIT   :peace: 

• Upvote 2

It's probably getting a little boring for Adam.. same ol same ol with nothing new to report. When ch 7 was coming to a close he was all over it and was around DV a lot... now we just have to wait. Can't really blame a guy for not reporting what's not there to report on. When HCL or WTO heats up he'll amp it up, he always does when circumstsnces are there.. I like his way of doing things, I don't want to get my hopes up over nothing.. Been there done that way too many times concerning dinar....

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 1

I know he will, never doubted that part at all and he gives his honest opinion when he has something....i guess he or the rest of them is running out of things to say thats worthwhile.......i didn't mean to sound critical on any body, just talking about what i have observed. I hope he keeps the paying VIP members up  to date a little better. Oh well to each his own.

• Upvote 1

I know no one knows the date or the rates but what i am talking about is this, take Adam for instance "He always starts his chats with haven't got much time so lets get right into it. Honestly it has been a very long time since he was able to start a chat with us without being in a hurry. He and others have ways or at least they say they do for news coming out of Iraq...I don't think you or i would have those same means for good news......we all want to have our minds updated on the latest. I am sure Adam and others have become important people now that they have evolved from this but it would be nice for all of them to remember how they got there and if wed is not good to spend a little time with us then move the chat to another time. VIP or not we all supported his site in one way or the other.    JMO   Heavyduty053

You bring up good points, but again, it's not so much that there isn't any to report, but rather noone knows anymore than the next person. Not a knock on adam, but he's been wrong in his assessments quite a few times. So have other like bondlady, etc. Their "sources" in Iraq don't seem to be of any good except giving generalizations, which is what we already get from the news articles. Everytime the "sources" say we're close, nothing happens.

Best advice, imo, would be to take what people say with a grain of salt and try not to think about the dinar as much. Worked for me.