Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the latest b.s. from tony including his escape clause

jordan1

and now for your enjoyment TONY THE BOLD FACED LIAR!!!

10-3-13 TNT Tony:    I was waiting today, because I have received information 3 times today that we were to have a RV activation here in the U.S. All of those times have now passed and it is still possible to occur.

I have finally been given the information that you want as to what needed to be done in order for us to see this. I was really hoping that I would not have the time or need to explain it to you, but I guess I lose.

I have received very detailed information and it is way too much for me to type here, but I can tell you that it involved China, Iraq and the U.S.

I can tell you that the meeting last night was concluded with everyone in agreement.

It was at times loud and angry, but that’s how some people scold and negotiate and believe me all of those elements were a part of the process.

To tell you guys the truth, I wanted to do a call and explain it all and to answer some questions, but I am tired. I have been on this phone since 7 this morning non-stop. I don’t really feel like typing this.

To answer your most pressing questions, yes I really did expect it today and when I tell you why, you would have expected it too.

Yes I could see it happening at moment now.

Yes I have confirmation that the value of the Iraq dinar has been creeping up in country and today they were informed that by Saturday the Iraq Dinar would reach its full value.

Yes I did receive confirmation that the articles regarding Jack Lew, that have been posted on several sites and in our forum from Iraq, are true. I received the same information last night, about 30 minutes after the meeting.

When we discuss this tomorrow the lights will come on for everyone and you will have every piece of the puzzle that you need except one.

I know this for a fact, because if you have that one, we won’t be discussing the rest of this mess.

As of last night there is a green light all the way to the end, if we can get there before something else happens.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

The guy is amazing, isn't he? He has deep contacts in the negotiations between Iraq, US and China....and the first thing they do when they get out of this "meeting" is call loser Tony??? He did later add the amount of information was "mind boggling". Tony, a mind is a terrible thing to waste...if you HAD one. I've tried many times to add logic to his posts at Recr@ps but they won't post mine, as I'm not on board with the group thinking that Tony is the "second coming" of a dinar messiah.

• Upvote 4

Again....I no longer blame Tony. We know he's a blooming idiot. I now blame the site owner/administrators for allowing this crap on here for no real purpose other than to drum up counts even though there could be new people on these sites that don't have a clue that these idiot's are FOS and could easily be hurt in the process. How do you sleep at night site owners/admins?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I want to know who the uneducated morons are that follow this scammer...........and why do people keep bringing his garbage here!!!!!!!!!!!

They're called Dumb-o-crats. They closely resemble those who continue to vote into office idiots like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, **** Durbin and Obama.

Edited by Choppermike
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What a clown(sorry Thug)He was talking about a $25 rate today.People actually listen + praise this guy for his intel.I believe he's taken Oakie's #1 spot for the biggest bullshatting lier on the Dinar sites.If only he was right.LOL,one of them have to be right one day.God only knows how all of the Gooroos are going to say they called it.GO RV sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 1

You should see the latest on Recraps from Tony Baloney.

Banks are in agreement, 800#'s ready, pamphlets printed, banks waiting....

He seems to have the inside skinny with Wells Fargo, but whenever Joe Public calls, it's all CLAM UP / PARTY LINE.

I wanna see that pamphlet.

The thing is, we're waiting too. We're awaiting the new rate to be public THAT IS IT.

Don't get caught up in the excitement, nothing is real until we see a rate!

SHOW ME DON'T TELL ME!!

• Upvote 1

Why do you think I have little to no tolerance for those idiots who do stuff like this. Some say; "awe come on can't you see they are just funning around." At this point in this game, no I cannot see the humor in it. I don't like emotional roller coasters. JMHO.

It's my favorite soap opera peanut gallery and if you treat it with a Monty Python bend, I think you'll be OK.

My main paths to sanity is that the worst we can do is triple our money, and continue to live your life without hanging on every straw they pull.

So as a result of where you are, I created this last year I think......

wheel217.jpg

• Upvote 3

At times loud and angry??? LOL. Tony you imbecile, you got this rumor mixed up with the joke about the drunk american and the drunk iraqi that walked into the chinese take-out looking for the "special W.F. order. Make that mistake again and a gag order is mandatory.