Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Report: Thursday 10/3/2013

Guru Brietling is a pumper of the IQD. Always saying how he is in a rush... He reads emails that he writes and says he has received from the people with questions... hahahaha he always reads at the top of the emails people are always thanking him. bla bla bla

And what do you have to back up what your saying.

I haven't listened to him in a long time but I did email him a question once and he did read it word for word. So your words on this site to me have very little meaning now that I know you don't what your talking about. Thanks. One less to pay attention to.

• Upvote 8

Question then... He is 100% for the people as he claims to sound, or does he pump the sales of investments?  Example: Warka banking, Small Demons, the VND, IXS report (which he sells is actually free), Real Estate, and the IQD...

He sells a product/products and people purchase............sounds like free enterprize. Don't like, don't buy or listen/read. No guns have been reported held to folks heads that i'm aware of. Again the biggest complainers are the ones that feel deceived................if you feel that way move on life is way to short, it ain't the first and most likely won't be the last.
  • Upvote 6

He sells a product/products and people purchase............sounds like free enterprize. Don't like, don't buy or listen/read. No guns have been reported held to folks heads that i'm aware of. Again the biggest complainers are the ones that feel deceived................if you feel that way move on life is way to short, it ain't the first and most likely won't be the last.

Good one Caz! Long ride, let the fittest survive.

• Upvote 2

Guru Brietling is a pumper of the IQD.  Always saying how he is in a rush...  He reads emails that he writes and says he has received from the people with questions... hahahaha he always reads at the top of the emails people are always thanking him.  bla bla bla

Can you verify any of these accusations????
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Can you verify any of these accusations????

Guru Brietling is a pumper of the IQD.  Always saying how he is in a rush...  He reads emails that he writes and says he has received from the people with questions... hahahaha he always reads at the top of the emails people are always thanking him.  bla bla bla

[/quote

The answer never came........................now that speaks volumes!!!!!

The answer never came...........................now that speaks volumes!!!!!!!! 

Edited by caz1104