Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Everybody

Just thought I would register and pop in to introduce myself.

My name is Sammy, I'm a small business owner from Kansas City. I'm looking for a place where I can find some like minded people, and talk about the topics that interest me. When searching some of the investment and political topics I like to follow, this site kept popping up on Google. So, I thought I would come by and check it out. 

It's a really neat little community you guys have built here. I'm looking forward to taking part in the conversation.

• Upvote 5

Just thought I would register and pop in to introduce myself.

My name is Sammy, I'm a small business owner from Kansas City. I'm looking for a place where I can find some like minded people, and talk about the topics that interest me. When searching some of the investment and political topics I like to follow, this site kept popping up on Google. So, I thought I would come by and check it out. 

It's a really neat little community you guys have built here. I'm looking forward to taking part in the conversation.

Welcome! This is an awesome sight with great people, great information. We are likeminded (except for a few that come in to stir things up) .

Basically anything you are interested in can be found here, if by chance it cannot be found, you can start a conversation about it yourself!

I don't belong to any other forums because all of my needs are met right here at DV.

You will make new friends...It blows me away that I have become fond of people virtually, never met them in person (yet) but think of them very highly!

Adam Montana has heads up this community and has LOTS of info as well as different opportunities available to you related to the Dinar if you are interested. He has thought of everything!!

Again, welcome and enjoy!!  WH