Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sager - Kuwait RV Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Ignoring The Difference Between A RV And A RI !

He told me tonight that one of his long time friends was actually part of the Kuwaiti dinar RV. When he told me this, I was shocked. Shocked because he never shared this with me before.

He basically said that when his buddy was in school, his economics teacher talked about the Kuwait economy, and how it would eventually go back up. His teacher proposed to him and all the students to invest a little bit by buying some KWD.

All of them chipped in a bit of money. Sure enough about a month later, the KWD had revalued. My buddy told me it went from 0.06 cents to $3.27 instantly. No lop whatsoever.

He cashed out and made a profit. I was in awe guys. I still am. I've heard stories in the past of the KWD rv, but nothing was concrete, and I heard different stories, but now, this personally validates that it actually happened with Kuwait.

This is my personal buddy who told me this, so it's very tangible to me. He has absolutely no reason to lie. I trust him and am so happy to have heard this.

I'm so happy about this news that I feel like I needed to share this with you all. The people that know me here know that my intentions are true, and I'm simply here to share something that happened to my friend's close buddy. :)Sager

• Upvote 2

I'd be interested to know where exactly he bought his KWD since it wasnt a recognized currency outside kuwait at the time and none of the banks would touch it.

I dont doubt people did make alot of money  ....... my mother knows people who did she was a bank manager at the time ... her friends husband  had kuwaiti dinar as he used to travel to kuwait on business a lot.

the thing is the KWD never revalued ..... it's official value was suppressed when Saddam invaded, then after the country was liberated the official rate which actually never changed was reinstated.

for someone to hold back info like that from a close friend for so long knowing both were invested in the IQD sounds a bit unrealistic too.

well it was a nice story.

• Upvote 6

Once again:  there WAS NO Kuwait dinar RV.  When Sadam invaded and Kuwaiti commerce went to crap, you couldn't give dinar away in Kuwait.  In fact, Kuwaiti citizens were selling their dinar for pennies on the dollar for USD just so they could buy food.  Why?  Because it became virtually worthless!  So the gov't never devalued the dinar.  The political/economic climate in Kuwait devalued the dinar.  It NEVER RV'd!  Simply, when Sadam was beaten and withdrew, when the US spent billions replicating Kuwait's "former" infrastructure, when the oil wells begin to pump again, when commerce started operating again, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar began to climb -- not with one "event," but as their "free market" and "supply and demand" commerce operating methods were fully revived, their currency rose steadily back to its current levels.

Remember that there are some who believe this same scenario has already begun for the Iraqi dinar.  I think it's safe to say now that the IQD rates have steadily (however slowly) climbed since the war to present levels.  It could reasonably be assumed it could continue to climb to a 1-1 USD amount and even beyond.  But please get out of your head that "we need a IQD RV at the same level as the Kuwait dinar RV."  THERE WASN'T ONE.

Go RV!!!!!!!

Edited by Big Newby
  • Upvote 4

Once again:  there WAS NO Kuwait dinar RV.  When Sadam invaded and Kuwaiti commerce went to crap, you couldn't give dinar away in Kuwait.  In fact, Kuwaiti citizens were selling their dinar for pennies on the dollar for USD just so they could buy food.  Why?  Because it became virtually worthless!  So the gov't never devalued the dinar.  The political/economic climate in Kuwait devalued the dinar.  It NEVER RV'd!  Simply, when Sadam was beaten and withdrew, when the US spent billions replicating Kuwait's "former" infrastructure, when the oil wells begin to pump again, when commerce started operating again, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar began to climb -- not with one "event," but as their "free market" and "supply and demand" commerce operating methods were fully revived, their currency rose steadily back to its current levels.

Remember that there are some who believe this same scenario has already begun for the Iraqi dinar.  I think it's safe to say now that the IQD rates have steadily (however slowly) climbed since the war to present levels.  It could reasonably be assumed it could continue to climb to a 1-1 USD amount and even beyond.  But please get out of your head that "we need a IQD RV at the same level as the Kuwait dinar RV."  THERE WASN'T ONE.

Go RV!!!!!!!

Thanks ......

Some of the things we read / hear are way more incredible than Mel Brooks' Space Balls. Come on now, "Sager"....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Go RV!!!!!!!

True dat BN.  You can go to Oanda and do a history search for that period in '91 (Nov-Feb I think it was), and see that the official rate NEVER changed outside of the normal U.S. dollar changes that took place at that time.  NO RV TOOK PLACE.  Yes, then there is the street value factor, and if there were folks with the foresight and cahones to be in that region at that time could have made some money.  Would love to hear from any of our brave service men or women in that area at the time if they were able to recognize - and act on - this kind of opportunity.  My guess....there would have been too much confusion to focus on enrichment.  JMO