Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix: A HUGE Pre-RV Indicator From The US Treasury !

DinarThug

CNN. We Report - U Retort !

10-2-2013  Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article  quote:  "raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement"  This just says it so 
clearly…There is a process here, starting at 1166 to 1 and then  "gradually" the
value will rise to about a dollar.
 THEN the project to remove the three zeros will begin, and not before.  
Clearly this is the only way it can happen.  You  can't remove the zeros and replace them with small denom notes UNTIL the value 
gets to about a dollar.

10-3-2013   Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333  [via sunny]   "Lew said his department
was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and
would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil
Service Retirement and Disability Fund
”  This is a HUGE "pre-RV" indicator in my opinion! I did not know that they did not have access to the foreign currency reserves in the US and because of this move by Obama any windfall from the Iraqi Dinar revaluation can now be used by the US government where as before yesterday...it was not possible.

10-3-2013  Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333    Ok...as of 2 days ago, prior to this change of how the US foreign currency reserves are handled any major change of value of the Iraqi dinar would have done little to help the US government out of the current budgetary crisis but NOW that they have made this change of operational protocol the United States Treasury can now use the foreign currency reserves as operational funds by converting the value to instruments of liquidity to be used for what they deem necessary.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 14

10-2-2013  Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article  quote:  "raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement"  This just says it so 

clearly…There is a process here, starting at 1166 to 1 and then  "gradually" the

value will rise to about a dollar.  THEN the project to remove the three zeros will begin, and not before.   Clearly this is the only way it can happen.  You  can't remove the zeros and replace them with small denom notes UNTIL the value 

gets to about a dollar.

10-3-2013   Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333  [via sunny]   "Lew said his department

was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and

would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil

Service Retirement and Disability Fund”  This is a HUGE "pre-RV" indicator in my opinion! I did not know that they did not have access to the foreign currency reserves in the US and because of this move by Obama any windfall from the Iraqi Dinar revaluation can now be used by the US government where as before yesterday...it was not possible.

10-3-2013  Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333    Ok...as of 2 days ago, prior to this change of how the US foreign currency reserves are handled any major change of value of the Iraqi dinar would have done little to help the US government out of the current budgetary crisis but NOW that they have made this change of operational protocol the United States Treasury can now use the foreign currency reserves as operational funds by converting the value to instruments of liquidity to be used for what they deem necessary.

+1 uh...I think!  It's all so confusing... :blush:

• Upvote 2

Keep,

Seriously, seriously, seriously how in the world is it that YOU KNOW this??????

You speak in ABSOLUTES as if you ARE the last word!!!

REALLY!

You didn't know mr keep works for the treasury? His cover is a dealership mechanic. Under cover T-Man. So Says...........DayTrader

• Upvote 11

Keep,

Seriously, seriously, seriously how in the world is it that YOU KNOW this??????

You speak in ABSOLUTES as if you ARE the last word!!!

REALLY!

All it takes is a little time and research.....reading reading reading.....you can find answers to a lot of things!!

= )    And of course some of this information can be found out through people you know!!  6 degrees of separation right??  Guy I went to school with, his dad works for the UST.....

Weird huh? Want a little verification? Its included in the indictments for those fraudulent BH group losers.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

Well I must recuse myself everyone, Mr Keepm "knows someones dad " and thats the rest of the story................ :bravo:

Hooray/ hooray the dinar mystery is finally solved!

You asked.....dont get upset about it if you dont like the answer!

Even gave you a little something to use to verify for yourself. Its your choice if you want to see for yourself, but no need to attack someone when you dont know. Ask and you shall receive!!

Love you quadd lol

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund...

Thanks D-Thug for the information. As always, you bring us the scoops, and without the nuts!

Maybe its me that is a little (or a lot) dense here, but I fail to see the connection to the statement made by Mr. Lew, and how it has any bearing on the method that the US Treasury handles currency exchanges, whether IQD or any other.

What I read was that, "his department was suspending some reinvestments of "A" government currency exchange fund." What exact currency exchange fund he was referencing is unknown from that statement, nor did I see any reference to Iraq or any other specific currency mentioned. Perhaps Pho-enix3333, who made the assertion that this is somehow related to our investment, knows more than is indicated here.

If there is anyone here more astute than me that can explain this connection, I would greatly appreciate it. That said, I have no desire or intention to bash or bad-mouth either this post, or anyone, including Pho-enix3333, in the process of seeking clarification to it.

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 3

The only indicators I'm looking for now is either a change in the rate (XE.com or CBI.iq) or news WITH PHOTOS of the new currency issued.

And when I mean photos I mean with FRONT AND BACK of the notes along with decimal currency because that's what they're going to issue to be on par with the rest of the planet.

How can there be any indicators from the US Treasury...It is currently closed.....

and your point is? kinda like how iraq passes things when not in session.   They take pages from our government. This government shutdown seems odd and obama doesnt seem worried the least bit i wonder why? Obama just met with jack lew yesterday and BIG bankers.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1