Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Think "O" knows he doesn't Need to Campain

PrettyKitty

I still cannot believe that this imposter got reelected. Ohhhh, no. It's not his fault that he allowed the US to go 7 trillion dollars more into the hole.. He just blames everyone else. He's the leader. Own up. No, He acts like a dictator.........Now he shoves this healthcare down our throats. I for one.... really hope the Rep. hold out and don't give in to this Constitution shredder. Geeze.

• Upvote 4

Kitty, that's all he's ever been. He's the product of a refined history of tyanny. He rose to power in the light of the MSM and the age of the internet. Read the Saul Alinsky book Rules for Radicals. 'O" showboat, started out as a community organised and had accomplished little else before riding a massive popularity wave into the white house. He had hollow promises that no one was aloud to question. His attacks were straight out of Rules for Radicals in causing confussion and taking the main issues away from himself and causing division among the populous...he continues to practice Alinsky's methodes to the ignorance of his Obomonites. As long as he can spread his propaganda and his brown shirts support him, he'll continue to speek. Kind of like a guy named Hitler. Kitty, to answer your question...Obummer is an actor...he's best performance yet is ''THe Puppetman"....

• Upvote 2

Sitting here watching "O" live in Rockville, MD: what a joke. He still is such a show-boat. I have never seen any other Pres. during my life time (52 yrs) Act as if he needs to be up-front-and-center.....Such an ACTOR...What do you all think???

I think "up-front-and-center"........is part of the job description for the leader of the free world.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Actually, Obama did not get re-elected. When you get over 108% of the vote in a county, or over 148%, then that is not winning the election, it is voter fraud (the reason Democrats do not want Voter ID), that helps "win" the election. The sad part, no one complained. Over 30 years ago, the Democrats and Republicans went to court about voter fraud, the Democrats won, and the Republicans lost ANY future "rights" to complain about voter fraud. That, my friends is why Democrats love Voter Fraud. How do you think Al Franken won his election?