Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This baby should pop at any moment!!!

QuagmireGiggity

I have been on the phone all night with my sources and my intel has told me to expect this to happen at anytime. I want to tell the entire conversation but I dont want to give out all the details. We should be very happy this morning if not by November 31.

November 31?  :o  Is this a Leap Year?  :blink:

• Upvote 8

I heard the same thing back in 07

morning easy !   look at your watch around 1.00 p.m.  today ,  right after lunch !  the dinar will hit , at  1 too 1  at 1 oclock ,    just in time for 1 person to cash in -- in lane 1  bank 1  just for 1 remember   :lol:   whooooo  hoooooo   ----  if you would be so kind as too csh mine in with yours    have a great day in line 1 buddy

• Upvote 2

man we are on a roll  I heard this very same idea ,    4 years ago ,  it is going to hit , any moment .  -----  quiggie   give just a little more detail , if you would <_< 

I'm with you, jeepguy. I've been in this since Feb., 2009. It's been "gonna happen tomorrow" every

week or so since then.I know folks who've been involved longer than I who say they've heard the same talk from day one. I just continue to hope. Will be huge WHEN it happens. Go RV!!!

I have been on the phone all night with my sources and my intel has told me to expect this to happen at anytime. I want to tell the entire conversation but I dont want to give out all the details. We should be very happy this morning if not by November 31.

geez you friggin moron i have been in this for over 8 years and have only heard this exact same b.s. over and over again . oh and i love the fact that it takes your source all night long to tell you that  it is going to rv this morning if not by novemeber 31. oh by the way there are only 30days in November,,,,

• Upvote 2

geez you friggin moron i have been in this for over 8 years and have only heard this exact same b.s. over and over again . oh and i love the fact that it takes your source all night long to tell you that  it is going to rv this morning if not by novemeber 31. oh by the way there are only 30days in November,,,,

Maybe this year November starts on the 2nd ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

We are prepared to wait and learn in the meantime. Learn about OSI, etc. - now there is a learning curve! When the RV happens we will be ready - much to do to preserve what ever the RV provides, how to make it grow and how to uplift others.

We are hopeful that the RV will be positive for the Iraqi people who have suffered so much. This is basically for them first. I am often disappointed at the negative comments about them posted on Dinar Vets since they are of a culture that we do not understand from our Western perspective. I have on my bucket list a visit to Bagdad and UR, some of the oldest ruins on the planet. Iraq is also the homeland of Abraham. I pray for peace and prosperity for all of them.

• Upvote 3

Lemme run this through my "Tony, TerryK, Okie Bull S**t filter" and see what happens. Oooops. Epic Fail.

• Upvote 2

I heard the same thing back in 07

I've been in this so call investment since 2003 and guess what?? I've heard the same thing since 2003. RV will take place either in June or sometimes between Nov and Dec. or it's a big chance that the RV will happen the first of the year.. This verbage has been going on since 2003. Who knows maybe this is the year Nov or Dec 2013 LOL... As for Quagmire he is a NEWBIE and doesn't know what the heck he is talking about....
  • Upvote 2

morning easy ! look at your watch around 1.00 p.m. today , right after lunch ! the dinar will hit , at 1 too 1 at 1 oclock , just in time for 1 person to cash in -- in lane 1 bank 1 just for 1 remember :lol: whooooo hoooooo ---- if you would be so kind as too csh mine in with yours have a great day in line 1 buddy

No problem Friend.

I smell a possum 

• Upvote 1

Pa-LEEZE!

If not by November 31, than how about October 43rd?

• Upvote 1