Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you were Iraq, what would you do?

WorkerBee

If you had no money "invested" and had no interest other than the welfare of your country....

If you were Iraq what would you do?  What would have the most benefit?  

An RD with a closed border exchange?  Does anyone think Iraq knows how much currency is outside their borders? I would think they have some kind of estimate?   A lot of the money we hold would nevermake it across their borders to be exchanged which would be a savings to them.  If that were to happen, it would create ill will with a lot of people in the US and some other countries but would they care?  A country doesn't deal with individuals they deal with corporations and other countries, an RD would ease monetary exchanges making everyday transactions easier.  

Free Float and gradual exchange? Sounds good to me.  But what are the obvious benefits to Iraq? How would this scenario be better FOR IRAQ than an RD?  It all comes down to money and how much you can save or earn.

Not looking for a LOP debate but rather real reasons why you think one has a greater benefit FOR IRAQ over the other. 

i would redenominate my curency so that later on after the currency will grow stronger angist other currency and then more people would be confident to have dinar because of less zeros on it. if free floating has to do with supply and demad lol no one wants iraq dinars NOBODY. they have even been muti articles.

ahhhh    a lot of good thinking going on ,,,  Iraq --- if I were ,,, let`s see when I was in my younger days, my money was worth over 2.oo per dinar easy and some change, {  my people say 3,oo range ... remember I`m a country I know not of these things }  .. then the world came in and kick the bad guy out , { he was killing the Iraq people of different religion anyway ,, makes me look better now } when they came in they kicked my bad guy out dinar out , { bad guys face on it , no good anyway } , also took on a different look , { kind of like it }  but my people do not trust the new money and do not trust the values.  now  that my country men are out of chapter 7 , and are getting along with my brothers too the south, and the north { as good as we can , at this time }  I need my people to have an internal infrastructure , crops to feed them selves , economy to keep the things they now have , water , and electricity , <------ after this I would need my citizens to have power sharing and profit sharing from the blood I give out from my wells ,, and then  I would give them the bounty of the strength in there currency ,, to give the faith back in the banking , give them the dinar at 2. too 1 value ,, this would bring in the out of  country dinars , with this new price the money can be used to support those who came to help me when I were down and out ,  with the faith of my banking back in line  my people will have faith in them selves , and in their country , and would be more in line to help each other in stead of killing each other over tribal differences ..... with a 2 too 1 value the business men will bring bigger business to my shores and give my people exports to sell , and or imports at a better value ,,, strength to Iraq .... at least that is the way it seems like the effects need to be --------> soon  :peace:  

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

ahhhh    a lot of good thinking going on ,,,  Iraq --- if I were ,,, let`s see when I was in my younger days, my money was worth over 2.oo per dinar easy and some change, {  my people say 3,oo range ... remember I`m a country I know not of these things }  .. then the world came in and kick the bad guy out , { he was killing the Iraq people of different religion anyway ,, makes me look better now } when they came in they kicked my bad guy out dinar out , { bad guys face on it , no good anyway } , also took on a different look , { kind of like it }  but my people do not trust the new money and do not trust the values.  now  that my country men are out of chapter 7 , and are getting along with my brothers too the south, and the north { as good as we can , at this time }  I need my people to have an internal infrastructure , crops to feed them selves , economy to keep the things they now have , water , and electricity , <------ after this I would need my citizens to have power sharing and profit sharing from the blood I give out from my wells ,, and then  I would give them the bounty of the strength in there currency ,, to give the faith back in the banking , give them the dinar at 2. too 1 value ,, this would bring in the out of  country dinars , with this new price the money can be used to support those who came to help me when I were down and out ,  with the faith of my banking back in line  my people will have faith in them selves , and in their country , and would be more in line to help each other in stead of killing each other over tribal differences ..... with a 2 too 1 value the business men will bring bigger business to my shores and give my people exports to sell , and or imports at a better value ,,, strength to Iraq .... at least that is the way it seems like the effects need to be --------> soon  :peace:  

Good one!  The USA needs this booster shot as well.

The M2 is not some arbitrary number. It's close to 90 Trill. ,but let's just to please the cool-aid drinkers say it's only 60 Trill. or even 30 Trill. it's stiffling. We need demand for the dinar,peace,RD and stop the presses-the printing press. We then need a way to be sure they can't  make out of country cash outs impossible. Not a man of organized faith but I hope so hard for the really good people at DV to max out ASAP. No where else can you get all the info . All this can be done and I want a profit. Want won't happen if the supply keeps exploding.