Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why I Hate Barack Obama

Wrong Ski - the next Presidential Election is November, 2016. This pitiful excuse for a leader has 3 years and 4 months before we can move him out of the White House.

:cowboy2:

Tick tock

My time "really flys" when we are having so much "fun"

This to shall pass does not help much as I watch the dignity of this country being so debased.

First chance to make a stance is the midterm elections!

Obama is a lousy president. He has 13 months left in his term. Let's see who the moronic American voters assign for the next term. American voters are responsible for the fools in congress and the senate by vote.

Do your homework before you cast your ballet.

You are correct, we do need to do more homework. People need to vote their heart instead of the wallet.

• 2 weeks later...

I would check your facts TG. I follow American Politics closely.

Geez I wish you were right ski but we got a LONG LONG time till that &^%()  gets out of office  Nov 2016 is the next presidential election.   He has plenty of time to hurt this country before we can get him out.

I would check your facts TG. I follow American Politics closely.

You may follow politics closely but you are totally wrong about the date of the next election. This is October 2013, the next presidential election is November 2016. The candidate that is elected will take up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, D. C. as the 45th President of the United States of America on Jan 20, 2017.  Do the math if you think I was wrong.  BTW, I follow politics really close as I am a Precinct Chairman.

We don't have have that long before the POTUS is out. His term is up. My concern is the next one. I'm also concerned how Americans vote in the Congress, the House and the Senate. American voters are responsible for the trash on the hill. Right?

His term has just gotten warmed up, he can and plans to do a lot of damage in over 3yrs.

and yes the Congress is a major problem too. I think we should scrape it all and start over.

You may follow politics closely but you are totally wrong about the date of the next election. This is October 2013, the next presidential election is November 2016. The candidate that is elected will take up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, D. C. as the 45th President of the United States of America on Jan 20, 2017.  Do the math if you think I was wrong.  BTW, I follow politics really close as I am a Precinct Chairman.

Couldn't get any closer than that, TexasGranny.  Precinct Chairman, hmmm, which precinct, might I ask. 

Dear Lord, Hear our prayer!

We need him to resign!!!!

He gets my vote as the 

WORST president, EVER!!!

Agree, helping you on the praying :twothumbs:

His term has just gotten warmed up, he can and plans to do a lot of damage in over 3yrs.

and yes the Congress is a major problem too. I think we should scrape it all and start over.

He can do much damage if we cease our efforts at all levels.  We have to return justice to our America.  Our efforts to intervene at the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government can not end.  The sense of urgency should not relinquish, our prayers to be endless.