Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 10-02-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] Once the table is cleared of these other matters, they can and WILL tackle the HCL - and that is coming soon.

[
Adam Montana] The projected date is November 14, but like Chapter 7 - it's very possible that they will just surprise us.

[
Adam Montana] I know a lot of people might yell at me for saying November 14... I'm just repeating what I've heard and read. Don't shoot the messenger    

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162403-adams-wed-chat-10-02-2013/#ixzz2gb0uULsD

Is this indicating that he is hearing HCL will be done by Nov 14? Where did this date come from? Just asking :shrug: 

Edited by idplzr

Thanks Adam and Mods! Happy to be VIP in Dinar Vets....I KNOW the intel we receive from Adam is above ground and solid. As for me, I 'll just wait til this rollercoaster ride comes to a halt! Would definitely be nice if it was sooner rather than later for sure! Lord, in your infinite timing, pleaseeee release this RV....there are so many of your sons and daughters in need. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.

• Upvote 5

[Adam Montana] Once the table is cleared of these other matters, they can and WILL tackle the HCL - and that is coming soon.

[

Adam Montana] The projected date is November 14, but like Chapter 7 - it's very possible that they will just surprise us.

[

Adam Montana] I know a lot of people might yell at me for saying November 14... I'm just repeating what I've heard and read. Don't shoot the messenger    

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162403-adams-wed-chat-10-02-2013/#ixzz2gb0uULsD

Is this indicating that he is hearing HCL will be done by Nov 14? Where did this date come from? Just asking :shrug: 

No, they have indicated they would be addressing it then after they tackle the other matters.

No telling what day they will actually deal with HCL, though - it could be tomorrow or next year.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam and Mods as always - helps me keep focused and grounded. Especially since I'm one of those 800,000 plus who are under furlough. 

Oh - I'm still at work, having been "exempted" - but won't see a pay check until after this is all done. I could REALLY use an RV about now....

IQN - Intelligence Quotient  Negligible?

Sorry to hear that Ole Son. . . I wound up joining the ranks of the Bakken Oil Patch . . . gonna be a long cold winter in North Dakotah ya don't ya know . . . without an RV to Keep Us warm. Hope you don't go too much longer without a paycheck. :salute:

It's actually a drumroll which has started 10 years ago and still going...........

Yeah, 10 YEARS LATER !!

[Adam Montana] The IQD is IQD, not IQN. The rate is set by the CBI, not Wells Fargo or anyone else. When the CBI decides to raise the value, we are going to get whatever the CBI will pay for the dinar. And the CBI is going to raise the rate when THEY feel they can sustain the higher rate. That is IT.

This just in.... the source of the guru's "IQN Intel".....  :rolleyes: 

0.jpg

Thanks for postin' Mods... and thanks for the chat Adam... glad your stayin' "out of the poo"!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the clarification ;)

No, they have indicated they would be addressing it then after they tackle the other matters.

No telling what day they will actually deal with HCL, though - it could be tomorrow or next year.

:twocents:

Yes, thanks for clearing this up - But I guess we are right back to the drawing board dealing with IRAQ - The course we are going this ride will go on and on and on.......I just hope I Live to enjoy it when ever it RV's with my family....

• Upvote 1

Yes, thanks for clearing this up - But I guess we are right back to the drawing board dealing with IRAQ - The course we are going this ride will go on and on and on.......I just hope I Live to enjoy it when ever it RV's with my family....

Yes, as a cancer survivor, I PRAY I will LIVE to even SEE this RV!!

:shrug:  :angry:  :(

• Upvote 2