Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 10-02-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

9:16 AM [Adam Montana] morning!
9:16 AM [
kcw] Adam are you ready?

[
Adam Montana] (it sure doesn't feel like morning... going strong for 5 hours already lol)

[
Doug_W] kcw kcw remind him
[
kcw] Did you sleep at a Holiday Inn Express too last night    
[
Adam Montana] I feel like it    
[
kcw] I want my puking emotion mister    

[
Doug_W] your welcome    
[
kcw]    
[
Adam Montana] ok, good morning everyone! I am absolutely slammed with meetings today so I am going to keep this week's chat short and sweet.

[
Adam Montana] kcw, send me an email please - I'll make it happen    

Topic: official chat NO TYPING
[
Adam Montana] I liked the topc that was up when I first came in - "Iraq's inflation stable at 2.5%"

[
Adam Montana] That ties in PERFECTLY with what I wanted to talk about... you see, I was reading some of the rumors that come off of the other dinar sites, just for fun

[
Adam Montana] and BOY was it fun! I literally laughed out loud at least 4 times... all this stuff about "WF is cashing in tomorrow" and "Bank screens are still showing X" and "one rate in Iraq, one rate out of Iraq", and... oh man, what a hoot!

[
Adam Montana] My friends, I'm going to give some of you a quick reality check...    

[
Adam Montana] The IQD is IQD, not IQN. The rate is set by the CBI, not Wells Fargo or anyone else. When the CBI decides to raise the value, we are going to get whatever the CBI will pay for the dinar. And the CBI is going to raise the rate when THEY feel they can sustain the higher rate. That is IT.

[
Adam Montana] None of the other hype or fluff or guru-nonsense makes a hill of beans

[Adam Montana] Now let's step back and think logically - why are we in this investment?

[
Adam Montana] Well, the fact that Iraq's inflation is stable at 2.5% is one good reason!

[
Adam Montana] The fact that they were working towards the goal of getting out of Chapter 7 and ACCOMPLISHED it is another good reason.

[
Adam Montana] And the fact that Iraq's dinar has done nothing but CLIMB over the last decade is another good reason!

[
Adam Montana] The list goes on and on... and the rumors do too.    If you like comedy, feel free to check out the rumors section! But if you want a realistic expectation, then stick to the news and the facts. Iraq is still moving forward, and that's enough for me at this time.

[
Adam Montana] Now with all that said, here's the news.

[
Adam Montana] In about a half hour Parliament should be voting on election laws. They have agreed to push the HCL topic back temporarily in order to focus on other matters

[
Adam Montana] This is bad news for everyone who needs an RV immediately, but if you have your calm cool and collected hat on, you'll see that this is a GOOD thing - it's showing that Iraq is maturing and rather than keep spinning their wheels, they are knocking down important benchmark goals.

[
Adam Montana] Once the table is cleared of these other matters, they can and WILL tackle the HCL - and that is coming soon.

[
Adam Montana] The projected date is November 14, but like Chapter 7 - it's very possible that they will just surprise us.

[
Adam Montana] I know a lot of people might yell at me for saying November 14... I'm just repeating what I've heard and read. Don't shoot the messenger    

[
Adam Montana] annnnnnd that's pretty much it! I still believe that the HCL is the biggest issue right now, so I'll continue to watch for that.

[
Adam Montana] Let's get into the questions!
[Saint] Benelli Adam, Thanks for everything. What role, if any, does the national oil company play in regards to the HCL? Does that need to be finalized prior to the HCL being passed?

[
Adam Montana] Good question Benelli. Things like this do factor in, they have an influence on the people debating the HCL, but it's not a direct connection. The HCL is a fight between the Kurds and basically the rest of Iraq.

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] Candy01 Adam, I read that the UN completely removed Iraq from Chapter 7 sanctions. Now that this is done, is the RV very much far behind? Thanks as always!!

[
Adam Montana] Hi Candy! Chapter 7 is a thing of the past! :partyhat: But I still can't give you a date, sorry. :tiphat:

[
Adam Montana] next please
[Saint] Hellifiknow Other than this site and you of course, any other place you recommend for solid RV info? I think, for what that's worth, the WTO approval is big for us. Can't trade world wide if your currency is worthless. Agree? Tks for all tou do Adam

[
Adam Montana] To be blunt, I have yet to find another site that posts as much current news and logical discussion as DinarVets. I know I'm biased, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] Regarding the WTO, you have a good point - a severely deflated currency isn't the best part of Iraq's resume... but at the same time, we just acknowledged that Iraq is doing a great job of maintaining inflation at 2.5%. Iraq has a lot going for it, which is yet again why I remain positive on this currency. :twocents:

[

[Saint] stealthwarrior Will there be an RV before the U.S. economy collapses?S] stealthwarrior Will there be an RV before the U.S. economy collapses?

[
Adam Montana] If it doesn't, can we blame it on Bush? :lol:

[
[Saint] waitingondinar Hello Adam, I read the following paragraph and wonder if it actually means the Iraqi's are talking about another 4 years before the RV would take place: predicted MP Mahmh Khalil to go up the value of the national currency accumulated balance of the sovereign so that the Iraqi dinar equivalent to the U.S. dollar within the next four years (where Iraq plans to increase its oil production to 8 million barrels per day by the year 1917, also said a member of the Economic Committee of Parliament. Are we in another "wait" and see period? Thank you

[
Adam Montana] You'll see articles like that from time to time - I don't pay much attention to them. One person can say a month, another can say a decade, and maybe neither one of them are right

[
[Saint] Galena Adam, can you explain what has been referred to as the 'backdrop of June 2014'; what this milestone refers to in reference to an RV? Thank you.

[
Adam Montana] Galena, I apologize - I am not sure what you are referring to. :shrug:

[
[Saint] adlon Will there be an RV before Stealthwarrior looses his teeth?

[
Adam Montana] I sure hope so, it's hard to chew up a good steak without decent choppers

[
[Saint] vietnam1969 Good morning Adam, mods and staff. If Iraq can function on it's own, as they are now doing, why would there be a rush for them to RV their currency at this point and time? I am aware that sometime the RV will happen, or that is what I assume, but you know what they say about assuming something, don't you? Thanks for your time and responses.

[
Adam Montana] Great question, and it's one I've been answering for years now - there never HAS been a "huge rush" to RV. The CBI is smart enough to know that if they RV before everything is in place (such as HCL and Chapter 7), they would not be able to maintain the higher value, and it would be a disaster

[
Adam Montana] By maintaining the current value while they work on the other issues, they are ensuring future success, and that is good for ALL of us. Patience is a virtue, fellow dinarians!

[
[Saint] waterman13 Adam, Mods, my questions are thus, and they may have been asked before: Who is controlling IRAQ's currency value? The IMF? The World Bank? The Federal Reserve? The UN? The Vatican Bank? The Bank of England? The CBI? or the GOI? I truly believe the World Bank, The IMF, and the worlds Powers to be are in control of all the currencies, gold, precious metals, oil, and natural gas prices. What say you?

[
Adam Montana] waterman, that is another good question. While the UN, IMF, WTO, etc do have influence - the CBI has the final say on the value. If they are willing to pay $1 for 1IQD, then the value is 1:1. If the WTO says "Iraq you make your value 1:1", but the CBI won't pay it... well, too bad Mr WTO. The CBI has the final say.

[
[Saint] PrettyKitty Hey Adam, haven't heard much from you during this week. As most, I have been reading so much up/down , up/down.....I never know whats going on. You, just guessing, think RV before end of year (2013)? Thanks to you all. PrettyKitty  Hey Adam....As most, I have read so much up/down up/down things this week, I'm not sure if I am understanding. Do you think (you) we'll see an RV before the end of 2013? Thank you all !

[
Adam Montana] It all depends on the HCL, prettykitty. I mentioned a couple dates earlier in the chat, that's as far as I'm willing to go with an actual "prediction"    

[
[Saint] trojanrog Has Iraq sets dates for parliamentary elections for 2014?

[
Adam Montana] sorry trojan, I forgot to research that one - I don't have the answer right now.
[

[Saint] that's it

[
Adam Montana] sweet! I hate to "chat and run", but my schedule is crazy today... Thanks for tuning in, and as always GOOO RRRRRVVVVV!!!!
[
Saint] Adam Montana    

[
Adam Montana] You all have a great day - mods, thank you as always for all you do! These chats are appreciated by a lot of people, and I could not do them as effectively without your help    
Topic: open floor
[Adam Montana] open floor

[
Adam Montana] I might go read about IQN one more time just to keep this smile on my face for the rest of the day    
[
Adam Montana] have a good one all!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam and Mods as always - helps me keep focused and grounded. Especially since I'm one of those 800,000 plus who are under furlough. 

Oh - I'm still at work, having been "exempted" - but won't see a pay check until after this is all done. I could REALLY use an RV about now....

IQN - Intelligence Quotient  Negligible?

• Upvote 9

Thanks for the Chat - Man this is getting very very OLD!!! I will continue to wait because I been in the game for over 5 plus years but I beginning to be skeptical about this whole IRAQ Dinar thing.  Not trying to sound negitive but everytime Iraq reaching a milestone another bump in the road happens to delay the RV - Will they ever pass the HCL?  Only God knows because it seems like Iraq is dragging their heals on this on purpose.  Again just little frustrated - but I understand we have to wait and see - Thanks again Adam and Mods for the GREAT Chat!!!!

:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the Chat - Man this is getting very very OLD!!! I will continue to wait because I been in the game for over 5 plus years but I beginning to be skeptical about this whole IRAQ Dinar thing.  Not trying to sound negitive but everytime Iraq reaching a milestone another bump in the road happens to delay the RV - Will they ever pass the HCL?  Only God knows because it seems like Iraq is dragging their heals on this on purpose.  Again just little frustrated - but I understand we have to wait and see - Thanks again Adam and Mods for the GREAT Chat!!!!

:butt-kicking:

eburt, I TOTALLY agree with you!!

:rolleyes:  :angry:

Thanks Adam............you are the only one I listen to! You continue to keep us grounded!  This investment is pure speculation and we need to be patient and realize it is not about us BUT rather about Iraq! They need to cross their Ts and dot their Is before moving forward with the RV. I am anticipating it will happen in 2014!

• Upvote 1

And the beat goes on............... B)

It's actually a drumroll which has started 10 years ago and still going...........

Adam thanks for keeping tabs on their performance in theatre while ready to signal the drummer for the cymbal smash!!   :bravo:

• Downvote 1

Hello Adam

Just started with a new co.last wk. Hv been listening to new co-wkrs talking dinars. I now know what you mean by the guru's out there saying all kind of things. Sure you've heard it all. But just thought I'd drop ya a note of appreciation for "keepin it real " (snap)

But....wouldn't hurt my feelings if Rv was $8-$20. Lol

"China owns Wells Fago and is behind this whole thing. After RV they will pay us twice the rv rate beacuae they want as many dinars as they can get to buy oil with." Just one of the many things I heard about dinars today.