Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new Iraqi currency. Soon

boomer113189

10 - 1 - 2013

Dinardrama.jpg?t=thumbnail_578

Four billion Iraqi dinars to 1 billion

Ok I thought therecwere trillions of dinar. Does this mean Iraq only has 1 billion? If so no way are they revaluing - they will replace the currency and chop off everyone outside of Iraq. I pray this will not happen and would love opinions as to why they would be compelled to honor exchanging with invaders - the US.

I expect a few negs from people who don't like this speculation...in my heart I pray fir an RV...I just want to know the motivation and what percentage of dinar exist in Iraq versus outside Iraq.

Bring me a little hopium. Enlighten me!

Ok I thought therecwere trillions of dinar. Does this mean Iraq only has 1 billion? If so no way are they revaluing - they will replace the currency and chop off everyone outside of Iraq. I pray this will not happen and would love opinions as to why they would be compelled to honor exchanging with invaders - the US.

I expect a few negs from people who don't like this speculation...in my heart I pray fir an RV...I just want to know the motivation and what percentage of dinar exist in Iraq versus outside Iraq.

There is trillions of dinar according to their financial statements. They are speaking about reducing the physical number of notes from 4 billion or so down to 1 billion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dude in another thread says the dinar is grossly undervalued...

Wave a magic wand and cut their money supply by 90% and I might start agreeing with you. :)

I haven't done the math lately but I believe they could raise their rate about 15% and still FULLY back their M2 with the foreign reserves. Anyone that's been paying attention knows that they're backing their M2.

Give me my stinking 15% rv!!!! That means I'll only lose 5% when I go to sell this crap.

Hard currency investment is a losers game. You want even the slightest chance of making money in currencies learn how to trade the forex.

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D

My bet still stands with dinarbeliever... If this dog rv's to anything better than 499 to 1 by the end of this year.. I'll send him 1 million dinar.

Will not happen.

• Upvote 1

I'm hopeless.Been worried about what I'd do to us if I were them. Not pretty. 

And poof now your a genius...................lol

No you don't. You are probably the most vengeful person I have ever come across, thank god I don't have to live with you. 

IMO those that are hell bent in their belief of RD/LOP are here for two reasons 1)rain on the hopes of others  2)to somehow massage their massive ego's that were manipulated/hoodwinked into speculating/investing into dinar. Again my opinion ...............................GO RD!!!!!!   

For myself, visiting DV is like watching a reality tv series...

• Upvote 2

here's just a few articles that actually say Redenomination in them

http://goo.gl/G6XwCF

http://goo.gl/vnVO03

http://goo.gl/bztDmp

http://goo.gl/zgQREa

http://goo.gl/XKWdQO

It is interesting that those articles specify that three zeros be removed.  Not an ambiguous number.

The RV is a revalue that could mean any value.  The target value has always been around $3.41 because that's roughly what the Dinar was before everything happened.  If the government were to revalue the currency, then why are there no articles stating what that value could be?

And there seem to be no articles from CBI giving a definition to the term revaluation of the currency.

• Upvote 1

There will be no lop.  The country will be going up in flames soon.  NO RV AND NO RD!

Don't know the brother of sister who's dating a guy who's sister has been training @ Wells Fargo in secret to handle a major cash out,but I do know an "Argo" type that states in his opinion your right. Always thought as a last resort he'd buy me some gold camel necklaces to ease my pain and that of folks far deeper in this than me but.... Money can't buy a limb. Hope those guys score amidst confusion a la Kuwait.Max out good DV folks ASAP you've earned it .

Mahma Khalil Member of the Iraqi Parliament and official spokesperson of the Economic Committee says an agreement has been reached about the mechanisms of introducing the new banknotes after a series of meetings and discussions with the CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al Shibibi.

He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000

yes Dr. Sinan Al Shibibi  is not the gov of the cbi anymore but Abdul Basit Turki Saeed is

his take on the dinar is to Redenominate aka delete three zeros on  the iraqi currency            link here http://goo.gl/B8VBsH

Governor of the Central Bank Abdul Basit Turki Saeed said the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament, called for the need to wait in the project, in order to provide the right conditions and time.