Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of Obama's lies

desimo

Dear President :rulez:

I have listened to your speech and totally lost count how many times you lied to the American people about the government shutdown.  I was raised to speak the truth.  I know I am going to be slammed for my title on here and not showing you the 'respect you deserve' but you have not shown the respect that the American people deserve.  YOU ARE OUR SERVANT and you have lost that idea IF you ever had that concept.  This government shut down is NOT the product of 'certain aspects of one party in one house' as you stated.  Reid stated he would not permit anything to come to the floor that was not favorable to Obamacare.  That is the ultimate of arrogance and power when he says he would not permit something on the floor of the Senate that was properly approved in the House.  You have yet to be truthful to the American people about Obamacare.  Do YOU even know what all is hidden in this bill?  If this bill is so good why are you and  your family not covered under it?  If this bill is so good why are you giving waivers?  If this bill is so good why are certain groups permitted to be out such as Islam yet Christian organizations are forced to close rather than pay for abortions which to them is a violation of religious belief?  What does a civilian army have to do with health care and why is it included in this bill?  A person has to be a total moron not to see rationing as a larger group of people are pulling off of the limited funds of a government medical system.  A person has to be a moron not to see that old people with increasing ailments are not going to be encouraged to die because we will be pulling money away from the 'younger' people will illnesses to cover.  I do not know if I am more aggravated at the lies you keep telling the American people or the media which never seems to call you on them.  When you tell the truth you only seem to tell part thereof.  Yes it is possible to keep our doctors IF that doctor is still practicing.  Yes it is possible to keep our other insurance IF that insurance is still available.  I am tired of your lies.  I am tired of you playing the American people like a bunch of fools.  Either get real or get OUT!

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

A Constitutional Lawyer is already on record in stating that this Obummercare is the first step in doing away with the Constitutional as we know it today. From the Patriate Act to HLS proposials our freedom is eroding from both parties. The Obummercare act as soooo many differant pork bellies attached to it that in all it has little to do with health care if the bill is passed in whole. This bill as described by the Constitutional Lawyer, that sat down and read the intire document, warned of it's intent. This bill is nothing more than a blatant assualt on the constitution to deliver total power to the government.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good Job Desimo no bash here I love to see someone tell it like it is!

I love Ya.and I am a lib but not for long.I dont like our troops not being paid

they risk there lives for us.To me the president and senate should'nt be paid

but they have so much money they dont care if they got paid or not.

Go Get Em Desimo.

Plus 1 for you

A Constitutional Lawyer is already on record in stating that this Obummercare is the first step in doing away with the Constitutional as we know it today. From the Patriate Act to HLS proposials our freedom is eroding from both parties. The Obummercare act as soooo many differant pork bellies attached to it that in all it has little to do with health care if the bill is passed in whole. This bill as described by the Constitutional Lawyer, that sat down and read the intire document, warned of it's intent. This bill is nothing more than a blatant assualt on the constitution to deliver total power to the government.

That constitutional lawyer should go back to school and look up @ the legal and constitutional precedent that was established during President Adams presidency

n July of 1798, Congress passed – and President John Adams signed - “An Act for the Relief of Sick and Disabled Seamen.” The law authorized the creation of a government operated marine hospital service and mandated that privately employed sailors be required to purchase health care insurance.

Keep in mind that the 5th Congress did not really need to struggle over the intentions of the drafters of the Constitutions in creating this Act as many of its members were the drafters of the Constitution.

And when the Bill came to the desk of President John Adams for signature, I think it’s safe to assume that the man in that chair had a pretty good grasp on what the framers had in mind.

I have to laugh @ the quasi constitutionalists and Teahadist, spew unadulterated BS and then try to pass it of as truths. 

I understand the Patriot Act , implemented by republicans under a republican presidency, eroding our liberties. But comparing the Affordable Care Act to that is a stretch a very big stretch, specially when its a republican idea implemented by a democrat presisent.

In simple words, I call BS.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

I find the names given to this bill to be interesting and very political.  If it was truly an 'affordable health care act' which made possible for people who could not afford health care to have health care then I doubt anyone would have difficulty with the bill.  But there is already health care for those who cannot afford it so that cannot be the reason for this bill.  It is not affordable for those who are trying to employ people.   The talking heads like to make it sound that if you are against this bill then you are against the poor getting health care.  I also find it interesting that if a person is apposed to this bill that they site the Patriot Act or a bill signed in the 1700's.  In not changing the topic, this 'affordable health care act' places the IRS and the center of its enforcement.  What does the IRS have to do with healthcare?  HIPPA laws are going to be null as our medical records become government documents.  I might as well be blunt and inflame in that this is a copy of Adolf Hitler's game book as he did the same thing with health care as he brought it under Berlin.  Everything that has to do with our health care is under D.C. Any changing in health care must be approved under both actions both Hitler and Obama.  You might not like the comparison but history is history.  Don't argue with me, argue with history.

• Upvote 1

Dear President Pisshead

I have listened to your speech and totally lost count how many times you lied to the American people about the government shutdown.  I was raised to speak the truth.  I know I am going to be slammed for my title on here and not showing you the 'respect you deserve' but you have not shown the respect that the American people deserve.  YOU ARE OUR SERVANT and you have lost that idea IF you ever had that concept.  This government shut down is NOT the product of 'certain aspects of one party in one house' as you stated.  Reid stated he would not permit anything to come to the floor that was not favorable to Obamacare.  That is the ultimate of arrogance and power when he says he would not permit something on the floor of the Senate that was properly approved in the House.  You have yet to be truthful to the American people about Obamacare.  Do YOU even know what all is hidden in this bill?  If this bill is so good why are you and  your family not covered under it?  If this bill is so good why are you giving waivers?  If this bill is so good why are certain groups permitted to be out such as Islam yet Christian organizations are forced to close rather than pay for abortions which to them is a violation of religious belief?  What does a civilian army have to do with health care and why is it included in this bill?  A person has to be a total moron not to see rationing as a larger group of people are pulling off of the limited funds of a government medical system.  A person has to be a moron not to see that old people with increasing ailments are not going to be encouraged to die because we will be pulling money away from the 'younger' people will illnesses to cover.  I do not know if I am more aggravated at the lies you keep telling the American people or the media which never seems to call you on them.  When you tell the truth you only seem to tell part thereof.  Yes it is possible to keep our doctors IF that doctor is still practicing.  Yes it is possible to keep our other insurance IF that insurance is still available.  I am tired of your lies.  I am tired of you playing the American people like a bunch of fools.  Either get real or get OUT!

The “poison” that you spew is total B_S and lies.  However, I am a proud Progressive/Democrat, with a “bad reputation, more negatives than the night sky has stars” on this site, have good healthcare for over forty (40) years, the widow of an active duty Vietnam veteran that lead a comfortable life (not rich).  I say that to say this, there more Americans in this country who cannot get healthcare.   These Americans work every day, trying to take care of their families. The “pre-existing” condition is a bigger factor than is reported, even by Americans with insurance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

That constitutional lawyer should go back to school and look up @ the legal and constitutional precedent that was established during President Adams presidency

n July of 1798, Congress passed – and President John Adams signed - “An Act for the Relief of Sick and Disabled Seamen.” The law authorized the creation of a government operated marine hospital service and mandated that privately employed sailors be required to purchase health care insurance.

Keep in mind that the 5th Congress did not really need to struggle over the intentions of the drafters of the Constitutions in creating this Act as many of its members were the drafters of the Constitution.

And when the Bill came to the desk of President John Adams for signature, I think it’s safe to assume that the man in that chair had a pretty good grasp on what the framers had in mind.

I have to laugh @ the quasi constitutionalists and Teahadist, spew unadulterated BS and then try to pass it of as truths. 

I understand the Patriot Act , implemented by republicans under a republican presidency, eroding our liberties. But comparing the Affordable Care Act to that is a stretch a very big stretch, specially when its a republican idea implemented by a democrat presisent.

In simple words, I call BS.

I didn't neg ya...but I can see why ya were. What you've stated only shows your inability to veiw the point of my comment. The point of this entire post is Obummer not tellin' the truth. MY point was to convey the deception this package has and the ramifacation the total package will reveil once passed. To throw something as far off base as your comments purtain to, is only a compliment to the negitives you've recieved....

Let me see if I can give a summary of just a few of these deceptions:

1. Fast and Furious gun running

2. Seal Team Six - Extortion of information

3. State Dept Lying about Benghazi

4. NSA Spying on American people

5. Border Security

6. Voter Fraud (138% in St Lucie, FL ex.)

7.Military not getting their Votes Counted

8. Boston Bombing - Russians told US of problem and possibility

9. Drone Spying in American and more bombings in other countries

10. Arming Muslim Brotherhood

11. IRS Targeting Conservatives

12. DoJ Spying on the Press

13. DoD told to shread brass from military (closed plant in GA)

14. Unemployment #'s incorrect  (Shadow Stats.com - No M1 money supply)

15. Sebelius shaking down Corp America to fund Obama care

16.Release of 10K Illegial Aliens

17. Sequester Lies then take a $100Mill Trip to Africa

18. Sylendra theft of  $1 Trillion

19. Gun Control Lies to make us register

20. Our Health and Lives controlled by the IRS though ACA

21. Morning After Birth Control passed by President Obama

22. IRS issued 23000 refunds to 1 Address in Atlanta

23. EPA Carbon Tax

24. $67Million Missing from Obamacare Slush Fund

25. Searches and Seizures w/out Judicial warrants

26. Sweeping wiretapping of phone calls and emails

27. Invasive searches w/out probably cause

28. NDAA executive order - Indefinite detention of American Citizens w/out legal

29. US Sovereign Debt Down Grade of our ability to pay bills

30. Fed Spending compared to GDP highest since WWII

31. Home Ownership Rate 59.7% Lowest since 1965

32. % of Taxpayers Paying Income Tax @ 49% - lowest in modern era

33. 47% of persons receiving Federal Benefits

34. Long Term Unemployment 45.9% highest since 1930 - Real M3 statistics

35. Umemployment 24.3% per Real M3 Stats.  NOT 7.6%

36. Lies over Syria backed by (D) Alan Gayson

37. Obama half-brother uses IRS Status to fund polygamy and terrorism 

38. Keystone XL pipeline - Obama says it will not create jobs and will increase gas prices. ....

39. Lois Lerner, IRS Director of Exempt Organizations, fake email addresses... nothing from Obama

40. Ireland trip used 30 rooms in 5Star for $2500 per night for Obama and family...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

The crux of my post was that I am tired of Obama's lies.  I would ask Barbara if she agrees or disagrees that Obama has done quite a bit of lying to the American people.  I am not talking about Bush or even Washington, I am talking Obama.  Just because someone else might have lied does not give another permission to lie.  When I had my businesses I would not tolerate my employees lying to me.  If there was an issue they needed to be honest with me.  Obama is our employee.  Lying should not be tolerated.  If he lies about some things he will and does lie about other things. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

The “poison” that you spew is total B_S and lies.  However, I am a proud Progressive/Democrat, with a “bad reputation, more negatives than the night sky has stars” on this site, have good healthcare for over forty (40) years, the widow of an active duty Vietnam veteran that lead a comfortable life (not rich).  I say that to say this, there more Americans in this country who cannot get healthcare.   These Americans work every day, trying to take care of their families. The “pre-existing” condition is a bigger factor than is reported, even by Americans with insurance.

I agree.

The crux of my post was that I am tired of Obama's lies.  I would ask Barbara if she agrees or disagrees that Obama has done quite a bit of lying to the American people.  I am not talking about Bush or even Washington, I am talking Obama.  Just because someone else might have lied does not give another permission to lie.  When I had my businesses I would not tolerate my employees lying to me.  If there was an issue they needed to be honest with me.  Obama is our employee.  Lying should not be tolerated.  If he lies about some things he will and does lie about other things. 

Wecare swimming in the aftermath of a kaleidoscope of lies from the Bush Cheney era. Wh are you lying to? Yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

The “poison” that you spew is total B_S and lies. However, I am a proud Progressive/Democrat, with a “bad reputation, more negatives than the night sky has stars” on this site, have good healthcare for over forty (40) years, the widow of an active duty Vietnam veteran that lead a comfortable life (not rich). I say that to say this, there more Americans in this country who cannot get healthcare. These Americans work every day, trying to take care of their families. The “pre-existing” condition is a bigger factor than is reported, even by Americans with insurance.

I agree.

The crux of my post was that I am tired of Obama's lies. I would ask Barbara if she agrees or disagrees that Obama has done quite a bit of lying to the American people. I am not talking about Bush or even Washington, I am talking Obama. Just because someone else might have lied does not give another permission to lie. When I had my businesses I would not tolerate my employees lying to me. If there was an issue they needed to be honest with me. Obama is our employee. Lying should not be tolerated. If he lies about some things he will and does lie about other things.

We are swimming in the aftermath of a kaleidoscope of lies from the Bush Cheney era. Who are you lying to? Yourself.

Ever notice how quickly the pro America posters were put int the bus stops only a day or so after 911? how was that possible without an incredibly manufactured manipulation of the American people riding our vulnerability using fea?

let's bomb the middle east with the hidden weapons of mass destruction that never existed but were used to line the pockets of Haliburton to build REAL weapons f mass destruction and rain on innocent people wha we feared for ourselves. And all n the name f America, as the administration deliberately and systematically allowed fo the erosion if ou liberties, the destruction f our dollar, the bad loans and myriad of laws passed putting the average person into modern debt slaverly - then contiuously blocking ANY effort by the next administration to do anything to make the situation right. Instead creating a contiual wedge amonst Americans who shoud ALL be working together for pur hghest good. Blaming the current administration is a joke...it all started with Bush junior and Cheney who I liken to Darth Vader. And they are fat with wealth while many n ou own countr starve.

We were loved by the world before Bus took over. By the time Obama came in 8 years later, th world hated us and we had caused the destruction of so many lives including those if many many Americans.

I m ashamed.

An to hear this bull{#!| rant about it all bein Obamas fault makes ke cringe as the sheep bleat in complete rhetoric of falsehood in the name of America.

I myself was terribly mugged and disabled for years. I was forced into bankruptcy and it was the most humiliating experience EVER. I should have had so much more support and instead was dragged through the mud. We do not take care of our own. We humiliate them. We should all be ashamed. Some Christian values. Look in the mirror and think about the truth of Christianity...and what you spout as Christian values. It is about LOVE!

Enough of this bull.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I agree.

We are swimming in the aftermath of a kaleidoscope of lies from the Bush Cheney era. Who are you lying to? Yourself.

Ever notice how quickly the pro America posters were put int the bus stops only a day or so after 911? how was that possible without an incredibly manufactured manipulation of the American people riding our vulnerability using fea?

let's bomb the middle east with the hidden weapons of mass destruction that never existed but were used to line the pockets of Haliburton to build REAL weapons f mass destruction and rain on innocent people wha we feared for ourselves. And all n the name f America, as the administration deliberately and systematically allowed fo the erosion if ou liberties, the destruction f our dollar, the bad loans and myriad of laws passed putting the average person into modern debt slaverly - then contiuously blocking ANY effort by the next administration to do anything to make the situation right. Instead creating a contiual wedge amonst Americans who shoud ALL be working together for pur hghest good. Blaming the current administration is a joke...it all started with Bush junior and Cheney who I liken to Darth Vader. And they are fat with wealth while many n ou own countr starve.

We were loved by the world before Bus took over. By the time Obama came in 8 years later, th world hated us and we had caused the destruction of so many lives including those if many many Americans.

I m ashamed.

An to hear this bull{#!| rant about it all bein Obamas fault makes ke cringe as the sheep bleat in complete rhetoric of falsehood in the name of America.

I myself was terribly mugged and disabled for years. I was forced into bankruptcy and it was the most humiliating experience EVER. I should have had so much more support and instead was dragged through the mud. We do not take care of our own. We humiliate them. We should all be ashamed. Some Christian values. Look in the mirror and think about the truth of Christianity...and what you spout as Christian values. It is about LOVE!

Enough of this bull.

We are swimming in the aftermath of a kaleidoscope of lies from the Woodrow Wilson era. Each time it gets a bit worse.....

• Upvote 3

I agree.

Wecare swimming in the aftermath of a kaleidoscope of lies from the Bush Cheney era. Wh are you lying to? Yourself.

ROFL, There it is, a true liberal response "But, but, but look what Bush did, he was satan, he was bad, it still after all these years has to be Bush's fault"  Sorry nope.  O is your pony show you own it! <_<

Says you, I will give you credit though, you are one of the few who for some strange reason still supports the idiot in office or maybe like most liberals just to proud and self righteous to admit you screwed up...........TWICE!  I know I know I'm just a racist, bible thumping, knuckle dragging, gun loving Tea drinker.  Yep, and proud of it!  :D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

Thank goodness for padded walls.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Careful, Cat.........he'll swipe your pillow and try to sell it back to you.  You know.......for the commission.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Dang it now I have to put better curtains on my cave windows!  Commission?  Very nice Mr. Bourne! :D  :lol: 

• Upvote 1