Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Upper respond to party Maliki: Nntkdkm of the assumption of power and kills around you sons of the country and the rampant

yota691

Upper respond to party Maliki: Nntkdkm of the assumption of power and kills around you sons of the country and the rampant corruption

Tuesday, 01 October 1 / Okrudolf 2013 12:13

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

Said independent MP in the House of Representatives Hassan Alawi that "criticism of the Islamic Dawa Party returns to his rule and its response to the institutions of the state administration" denying "مساسه the criticism Chkhosa the, or parties, in particular."

The Islamic Dawa Party, which holds its General Secretariat Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has launched an attack on the top after accusing the latter of the party "sectarianism" returned his ahaadeeth misleading statements which represent the remains of the wreckage of the defunct Baath Party ideas and express their hatred ugly., According to a party.

The upper in a statement Tuesday the agency received all of Iraq [where] a copy of "over more than three decades, I did not think time to engage in مساجلة with a person or party or sect, because المساجلات turn into a scene the benefit of lookers and losers when they Almtlakmon in the fray who he strikes one another, and Asmah myself to be in this scene, and this rule was my relationship with the parties and personalities who lived with her at one stage, including the Islamic Dawa Party, which did not mention once only Antceft of martyrs and sacrifices. "

However, "but the call is now the ruling party and is subject to criticism and criticism of various forms of attack peaceful, if he wanted the party to be Mtptla reluctant متصوفا he that excludes the public right and manages institutions and ministerial and security and financial, and years ago, said the jeweler [The struggle task يعيا by Almatrab, then it can be for our voices to shut up. "

He said the top "As for the party addresses the responsibility of the first in the country and kill him every day for at least thirty Iraqis and enter into the world of disabled more than 100 human right, and destroyed dozens of shops and businesses Statistics, while blessed with those in power Almtsdon to rule on behalf of the Shiites, including reward the boy, are a different story, Here are the screens various Iraqi agree that corruption under this government has risen to levels of flood plunging the state institutions and Mrajauha bribery and the fall of the receivables, and this is who we turn him cash, but leave the martyrs of the call who have been subjected to genocide organization Hanin in the drawer of immortality, and the people of corruption, they certainly are not the people of the martyrs and their heirs. "

He pointed out, "On a personal note, keep in my speech on the language dealing with shrines Bhjovernma, did yesterday people in person and Ahzba his party, but talked about the performance of the unfortunate and the programs have not seen any of them for the highest level of theoretical nor practical level, if such talk is a departure Arts and political traditions and customs, we certainly Outlaws on these traditions. "

The upper "and is as much a personal I would like to mention these preachers be at the forefront of the first chapters of my memoirs personal message mission from exile on 14.02.1984 to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait at the time I take the fault of Kuwaitis in their opposition to the Dawa Party, and that the result will not be in favor of Kuwait , and the letter written my hands, and remind them that I won the Dawa party in the circumstances it was approaching them as if approaching from the gallows, and this is confirmed by the newspaper Jihad spokesperson Dawa Party between 1982 - 1984 has overseen the development of Damascus when he was Urubi Dr. Ali Tamimi responsible for Party branch in Damascus. "

"And so I said in my books, I've won the call when he was opposed and attacked him when he became governor, also won for Saddam Hussein when taken captive after Garath over a quarter of a century, this is like the souls large clean and fair and that were not days echo to the sound of the high-neighborliness" .

He went on saying, "I will not be a thief Food Iraqis and former trade minister leading member of the Dawa Party, the heir to Abdul-Sahib intruder who was tearing his body alive in the palace of the end, not those illiterates who surround the Prime Minister and the heirs of the Sheikh of the world Mahdi الآصفي, and will not be spokesmen call now Class historian Hassan inch, nor the mantle for the purest of the mantle of a martyr of Islamic thought I Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr. "

And sealing the upper statement "You are definitely the people power, the martyrs and the scientists They face God in sheep's clothing Sondos Khadr says the poet Abu Tamam al-Tai [deteriorated clothing death Hamra what came her night except one of the Sondos Khadr, the threat and use of state power prime minister I know of other how much he writer he'd lines in the face of death even as he filed eighty by the will of the fighters in the first national, citing the words of the poet jeweler what Ykhovna the [Alokrmon] ومم afraid Salal Fala? أيسلب them Naim Alhger the and sand نفح, and Aera opulence]. "

The Islamic Dawa Party has criticized the top in his remarks about the party said in a statement, "not the Islamic Dawa Party sectarian one day; but that his positions against sectarianism since its inception and to this day remarkable and clear conversations misleading to the loft in his press represent the remains of the wreckage ideas Baath Party buried expresses hatred and ugly against the party and against the Mujahid Islamic personalities that Garat Baathist dictatorship as sectarian and تهجمه scientists and religious authority and describing them Ehnoteh represents a significant encroachment can not be tolerated. "

The statement continued, "There is no doubt that they paid as usual conversations from unknown destinations aimed at breaking the relationship between the reference and the Islamic Dawa Party on the one hand and the Iraqi people Quran on the other hand, however, the honorable people of Iraq know very well the opportunistic nature of the personal spoken."

The Islamic Dawa Party "top that does not forget the day he came to the Council of the Islamic Dawa Party in Damascus, apologizing regret seek forgiveness and pardon and forgiveness for his services to the naughty criminal Saddam and his gang. According to the statement. Ended.

Edited by yota691

Upper respond to party Maliki: Nntkdkm of the assumption of power and kills around you sons of the country and the rampant corruption

By khabaar khaba 7 minutes ago

Number of readings: 1

Brother - Baghdad

Said independent MP in the House of Representatives Hassan Alawi that "criticism of the Islamic Dawa Party returns to his rule and its response to the institutions of the state administration" denying "مساسه the criticism Chkhosa the, or parties, in particular."

The Islamic Dawa Party, which holds its General Secretariat Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has launched an attack on the top after accusing the latter of the party "sectarianism" returned his ahaadeeth misleading statements which represent the remains of the wreckage of the defunct Baath Party ideas and express their hatred ugly., According to a party.

The upper in a statement on Tuesday received Agency for News News (et) a copy of "over more than three decades, I did not think time to engage in مساجلة with a person or party or sect, because المساجلات turn into a scene the benefit of lookers and losers when they Almtlakmon in the fray who he strikes one another, and Asmah myself to be in this scene, and this rule was my relationship with the parties and personalities who lived with her ​​at one stage, including the Islamic Dawa Party, which did not mention once only Antceft of martyrs and sacrifices. "

However, "but the call is now the ruling party and is subject to criticism and criticism of various forms of attack peaceful, if he wanted the party to be Mtptla reluctant متصوفا he that excludes the public right and manages institutions and ministerial and security and financial, and years ago, said the jeweler [The struggle task يعيا by Almatrab, then it can be for our voices to shut up. "

He said the top "As for the party addresses the responsibility of the first in the country and kill him every day for at least thirty Iraqis and enter into the world of disabled more than 100 human right, and destroyed dozens of shops and businesses Statistics, while blessed with those in power Almtsdon to rule on behalf of the Shiites, including reward the boy, are a different story, Here are the screens various Iraqi agree that corruption under this government has risen to levels of flood plunging the state institutions and Mrajauha bribery and the fall of the receivables, and this is who we turn him cash, but leave the martyrs of the call who have been subjected to genocide organization Hanin in the drawer of immortality, and the people of corruption, they certainly are not the people of the martyrs and their heirs. "

He pointed out, "On a personal note, keep in my speech on the language dealing with shrines Bhjovernma, did yesterday people in person and Ahzba his party, but talked about the performance of the unfortunate and the programs have not seen any of them for the highest level of theoretical nor practical level, if such talk is a departure Arts and political traditions and customs, we certainly Outlaws on these traditions. "

The upper "and is as much a personal I would like to mention these preachers be at the forefront of the first chapters of my memoirs personal message mission from exile on 14.02.1984 to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait at the time I take the fault of Kuwaitis in their opposition to the Dawa Party, and that the result will not be in favor of Kuwait , and the letter written my hands, and remind them that I won the Dawa party in the circumstances it was approaching them as if approaching from the gallows, and this is confirmed by the newspaper Jihad spokesperson Dawa Party between 1982 - 1984 has overseen the development of Damascus when he was Urubi Dr. Ali Tamimi responsible for Party branch in Damascus. "

"And so I said in my books, I've won the call when he was opposed and attacked him when he became governor, also won for Saddam Hussein when taken captive after Garath over a quarter of a century, this is like the souls large clean and fair and that were not days echo to the sound of the high-neighborliness" .

He went on saying, "I will not be a thief Food Iraqis and former trade minister leading member of the Dawa Party, the heir to Abdul-Sahib intruder who was tearing his body alive in the palace of the end, not those illiterates who surround the Prime Minister and the heirs of the Sheikh of the world Mahdi الآصفي, and will not be spokesmen call now Class historian Hassan inch, nor the mantle for the purest of the mantle of a martyr of Islamic thought I Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr. "

And sealing the upper statement "You are definitely the people power, the martyrs and the scientists They face God in sheep's clothing Sondos Khadr says the poet Abu Tamam al-Tai [deteriorated clothing death Hamra what came her night except one of the Sondos Khadr, the threat and use of state power prime minister I know of other how much he writer he'd lines in the face of death even as he filed eighty by the will of the fighters in the first national, citing the words of the poet jeweler what Ykhovna the [Alokrmon] ومم afraid Salal Fala? أيسلب them Naim Alhger the and sand نفح, and Aera opulence]. "

The Islamic Dawa Party has criticized the top in his remarks about the party said in a statement, "not the Islamic Dawa Party sectarian one day; but that his positions against sectarianism since its inception and to this day remarkable and clear conversations misleading to the loft in his press represent the remains of the wreckage ideas Baath Party buried expresses hatred and ugly against the party and against the Mujahid Islamic personalities that Garat Baathist dictatorship as sectarian and تهجمه scientists and religious authority and describing them Ehnoteh represents a significant encroachment can not be tolerated. "

The statement continued, "There is no doubt that they paid as usual conversations from unknown destinations aimed at breaking the relationship between the reference and the Islamic Dawa Party on the one hand and the Iraqi people Quran on the other hand, however, the honorable people of Iraq know very well the opportunistic nature of the personal spoken."

The Islamic Dawa Party "top that does not forget the day he came to the Council of the Islamic Dawa Party in Damascus, apologizing regret seek forgiveness and pardon and forgiveness for his services to the naughty criminal Saddam and his gang. According to the statement.

Edited by yota691