Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours left believers

possum

O great & poweful Possum, your prediction did not come true. Have we, your children pissed you off?

Can you not release the RV as you predicted?

Free us of our financial burdens & bring happiness! ;)

or at least show us some of them naked pics of mamma........with those pearly white tooth of hers/his

• Upvote 3

Fact that it could be any day , hmmmm  (pause) I have felt for 4.5 yrs . I understand why your excited , sept anticipation can take years off your life (pause) . OK could happen any day (granted)  .  Peace .

Last I was on this site , you were on the wagon (just sayin)   All good one of these day's you will be right .  And  some home made vittles would be awesome  arrrrrr and a Scottish toast !!!!   

Possum is the MAN.

Look at the facts - if you cry RV every day of every year - 1 day you will be correct. :)

+1 :twothumbs: As a wise man once said--"We know not the day and hour when the RV cometh". Make sure dinar pilgrims to keep your oil lamps lit and watchful eye 'til the early morning light for yonder RV cometh on bright wings of providence to deliver succulent sweet fruit of freedom within it's birdlike talons. :soon:

• Downvote 1

Are you prepped and ready? Got the cold ones iced down? Are y'all ready to PpppPaArRTYyyy???? Then get R done cuZZ the ball is fixing to drop!!!!

All these so called gurus are full of ^%$# They seem to come on line barking about it is going to RV because of this and that and nothing happens and they disappear for awhile and another one steps in and states the same thing. Then last week all of them got together with the same info. I think the meetings they were referring to was theirs, deciding how to pull everybody's  emotions. I wish they would stop posting and their post not allowed to be transferred to this site. Keep their post from this site please.

• Upvote 1