Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours left believers

possum

Ummmmmmm, how goes it possum;) even though you are pure satire, I hope you accidentally call it right on a night no other guru that is intentionally scamming makes an effort. Then we can all tell our children's children about our possum and how he called the news of the family fortune:D

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 2

:bravo: 3 cheers possum! I believe possum, I BELIEVE! Let thy pre-Halloween, Hallowine party commence, then party hardy for 31 days until over! Get those Jack-o-lanters, Carve big barnowl Dinar symbols in the viewhole group and shine Gourds above Ye heads into the smoky moon! Come Great RV WEalth, Fly above the air distribute Toys and wealth spleandor to all good dinar holder! Ye we are ready for a caped flyover. Come now come swiftly/.   :cigar:  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum ain't awesome. Satire or not. Less adept people hope and live off of the possibility of an RV. One more idiot, pumping up a RV that never comes, crashes these peoples hopes, potentially opening up a depressing can of worms for em. Dinarvet folks have been and still need to be more responsible than that. Get it straight dude. :twocents:  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Believe it when I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hours, 3 days, 3 months, 3 years.....who knows at this point.... oh thats right POSSUM does.... wonk wonk wooooonk.... 

Are you prepped and ready? Got the cold ones iced down? Are y'all ready to PpppPaArRTYyyy???? Then get R done cuZZ the ball is fixing to drop!!!!

I am prepped and ready for your innane predictions to be put on ice. Even though this is a rumor...... it's OLD already! Why keep posting the same falsehood over and over??  :confused2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1