Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Apologies Of An Economic Hitman

Maggie123

01:29:48
Added on 9/08/11
youtube_logo.png

This is an excellent movie for anyone wanting to know how this country has been run since world war II... sure made a lot of pennies drop right into place for me.

I know it's long so if you want just go straight to minute 55 for all the nuggets about Iraq that we have never been told about... or maybe forgot...

Like did you know that we confiscated every dime of private Iraqi money that was here in our US banks ($20,000,000,000.00 Billion) and THAT was what we sent over there in the plane loads of pallets loaded with $100.00 dollar bills... of course after we kept 1 Billion of it for "transportation cost". We unloaded it and then we gave it all out in 18 months for rebuilding projects... only we lost or "forgot to get receipts" for $9 Billion of it.

The Syria and Iran situation makes complete sence after you see this.

It is worth every minute of this important film... it tells how it has been and still is.

Most of it is in english and there are english subtitles for where it is not.
Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

Maggie, thanks for sharing.. I'll check it.

Thanks Umbertino ... you are going to love it... well as much as you can love the truth anyways.

I forgot to say that this movie was made after John Perkins started and stopped writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man four times over 20 years. He says he was threatened and bribed in an effort to stop him. He decided that he had to write it after 911 happened even if it meant he would be hit by the "jackels". He finished the book in 2004 and it was on the New Youk Times Best Seller list after that. He wanted Americans to know why we are so hated and wanted to apologize to the countries he worked in. He decided he would use the rest of his life, to try and make this world a better place.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Maggie that was good! At least I got to brush up on my russian

See how easy it is folks all every country has to do is DO what we tell them

and they can live.Our monster corporations just dont have enough trillions to live on

so they use the IMF to inforce there will upon third world countries to pay the

monster piper.Whats funny is they still dont have enough money to live confortabally

a trillion trillion is not enough for them.I will give them the earth all they have to do is

give me there souls and then they can have it.What a bunch of filthy greedy pigs

now where is the Jackels when you need them.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Maggie that was good! At least I got to brush up on my russian

See how easy it is folks all every country has to do is DO what we tell them

and they can live.Our monster corporations just dont have enough trillions to live on

so they use the IMF to inforce there will upon third world countries to pay the

monster piper.Whats funny is they still dont have enough money to live confortabally

a trillion trillion is not enough for them.I will give them the earth all they have to do is

give me there souls and then they can have it.What a bunch of filthy greedy pigs

now where is the Jackels when you need them.

I know Gullywumper, I felt the same way after watching this. I used to say it was the banksters controling everything but I was wrong.

This showed me how Banksters, Guberment and Large Corps are all the same people. They just switch jobs and sectors with each other.

John Perkins gives us a first hand accounting of how it all works. He also has thought long and hard about solutions.

John Perkins "Time for Change"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5DKa8euSw

Yeah its funny how they dont teach this stuff in history class. 

As Pi$$ed off as the rest of the world seems to be at us .

Looks like we the people will pay for the sins of the fathers. 

Or "we the people" can make a change. :)

It's not Russian, it's Greek. :lol:

Wm13

Haha I didn't know what language the captions were either. Thank You.

Six Minutes about Iran...

Haha I didn't know what language the captions were either. Thank You.

I have been studying Greek and Hebrew a little at a time with my Bible studies. Wish I could "get" languages better. I know a little Spanish and a little Russian, enough to "get-by" in those language speaking countries, but can't seem to learn others very well. Getting to old I guess. I wish I was like Nickola Tesla, he could speak 15 different languages. Amazing!

Wm13

• Upvote 1

Six Minutes...

I have been studying Greek and Hebrew a little at a time with my Bible studies. Wish I could "get" languages better. I know a little Spanish and a little Russian, enough to "get-by" in those language speaking countries, but can't seem to learn others very well. Getting to old I guess. I wish I was like Nickola Tesla, he could speak 15 different languages. Amazing!

Wm13

15 languages! That IS Amazing. I'm working on learning Italian... it's hard when we get old. :D

Sorry about the double post... I was trying to edit... didn't go too well. :rolleyes: The video wasn't so much about Iran as it was more about solutions that may burn some peoples ears here, but there are more reasons than one to watch what we buy. :)

:peace: Maggie

Thanks for the great post Maggie !!!!

Its hard to imagine how anyone can watch this and come away still clinging to  much of the rhetoric that separates us...... I don't know that anyone would begrudge a corporation the right to make a profit, even a healthy one at that... I certainly don't and would be a hypocrite if I did..... And at some point, it has to dawn on people that this is not institution  being talked about.... That somewhere along the line, there was this obscene turn toward multi national corporations where CEOs started getting bonus packages bigger than the budgets of small countries... that people including every single one of us here on DV, are nothing more than commodities, or resources or at the very least, little pieces on a game board to be moved around in serving the corporate need. I don't know how its possible for it to  escape the attention of anyone watching anything presented by this guy....  to not notice that corporations are running the infra structures governing this country. Its not the politicians, they merely serve as the mouth piece for the corporate need. Get rid of one, another will step into his/her place... Leading one I would hope to the conclusion that it is not the individual to be targeted in order to bring about change, but the resulting deeds, laws, legislation they leave in their wake that needs our attention.

Corporations  are not inherently evil to be sure. They are necessary. they are part of our lives. But it seems this subtle shifting has occurred wherein they no longer serve our needs as much as we are serving theirs... And in any case, it seems like we have slapped the tail of one too many hornets and sooner or later, we the people are going to be the target of some very righteously angry retaliation...

• Upvote 2

Ok we understand the problem but whats the answer to it. 

I think this man is a good man but rather naive to think that the world will just join hands

and sing kumbaya and all the greed in the world is just going to go away.

The obama`s and bush`s  and bankers of this world are not going to go out with a whisper .

They will not simply say ok here you go you take over now.

It makes way to much sense what this man is saying to not be true.

But you would have to wade waste deep in blood to fix it

Thanks for the great post Maggie !!!!

Its hard to imagine how anyone can watch this and come away still clinging to  much of the rhetoric that separates us...... I don't know that anyone would begrudge a corporation the right to make a profit, even a healthy one at that... I certainly don't and would be a hypocrite if I did..... And at some point, it has to dawn on people that this is not institution  being talked about.... That somewhere along the line, there was this obscene turn toward multi national corporations where CEOs started getting bonus packages bigger than the budgets of small countries... that people including every single one of us here on DV, are nothing more than commodities, or resources or at the very least, little pieces on a game board to be moved around in serving the corporate need. I don't know how its possible for it to  escape the attention of anyone watching anything presented by this guy....  to not notice that corporations are running the infra structures governing this country. Its not the politicians, they merely serve as the mouth piece for the corporate need. Get rid of one, another will step into his/her place... Leading one I would hope to the conclusion that it is not the individual to be targeted in order to bring about change, but the resulting deeds, laws, legislation they leave in their wake that needs our attention.

Corporations  are not inherently evil to be sure. They are necessary. they are part of our lives. But it seems this subtle shifting has occurred wherein they no longer serve our needs as much as we are serving theirs... And in any case, it seems like we have slapped the tail of one too many hornets and sooner or later, we the people are going to be the target of some very righteously angry retaliation...

Thank You Friend. :) You summed it up much better than I could.

I hope that some will watch the movie... it sure changed my view of this world and of where I stand in it.

We have already been the target of some very "righteously angry retaliation".

I have some apologies to make because I chose to be ignorant for so long... I have no excuse now.

Ok we understand the problem but whats the answer to it. 

I think this man is a good man but rather naive to think that the world will just join hands

and sing kumbaya and all the greed in the world is just going to go away.

The obama`s and bush`s  and bankers of this world are not going to go out with a whisper .

They will not simply say ok here you go you take over now.

It makes way to much sense what this man is saying to not be true.

But you would have to wade waste deep in blood to fix it

No Dog... No singing involved.  I can't carry a tune to save my life. :)

Yes unfortunately we will have to wade waste deep in blood to fix this... Look we are already "waste deep" so let us wade on out of it.

Uggg not a pretty picture where we are... we have been way too ignorant and compliant...

we even sent our children in when the "jackels" didn't work for their agenda.

I'm done with that... he does give some solutions and I will be bringing them in for anyone who is interested.

Thank You Friend. :) You summed it up much better than I could.

I hope that some will watch the movie... it sure changed my view of this world and of where I stand in it.

We have already been the target of some very "righteously angry retaliation".

I have some apologies to make because I chose to be ignorant for so long... I have no excuse now.

No Dog... No singing involved.  I can't carry a tune to save my life. :)

Yes unfortunately we will have to wade waste deep in blood to fix this... Look we are already "waste deep" so let us wade on out of it.

Uggg not a pretty picture where we are... we have been way too ignorant and compliant...

we even sent our children in when the "jackels" didn't work for their agenda.

I'm done with that... he does give some solutions and I will be bringing them in for anyone who is interested.

I like solutions

Would definitely at this point like to hear some .

I would have liked a bullet point list... However, he does echo the very important message that the people DO have the power.... and we're gonna screw ourselves the second we forget, give that up, or get scared and shut down..... we do have the power...

• Upvote 2