Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1 - Tuesday Looks Like Our PayDay !

DinarThug

Press anyone for details on claims and they clam up.

Stay grounded people, tomorrow is the test.

This could be another invented thing to excuse gurus telling you 2014 after tomorrow fails.

"If it doesn't happen tomorrow things get fouled up."

Well if it doesn't happen, the next excuse is given.......

Paperwork has to be redone.

I wait with arms folded and a smirk.

• Upvote 2

And how 'bout a nice helping of this to go with it?

Tidbits from TNT Members Monday Late Morning

09/30/2013

AuntBee: ***Bank Story...UncleBee just called and said one of his crew workers took his 1 dinar that UncleBee gave him to the local bank Friday...They told him to come back TUESDAY and that they could cash him in at $25+ per dinar...waiting to hear what Bank

krakkerjaxx] Aunt Bee can you re-post, please?

[AuntBee] Not that Big of Deal, The bank told someone we know to Come Back Tuesday to Exchange and they see a rate of $25+

[mimiover21] AuntBee Someone you trust???

[AuntBee] mimiover21 one of UncleBees worker Bees :}

[kengol] Auntb when did this happen? Was it recent?

[AuntBee] kengol Friday

Disclaimer:

I am not a member of this Bee clan.  

• Upvote 5

Thinking about getting "Rosetta Stone" to teach me the "bullshitian" language that the gurus speak.

Good one, High Tide.

And I will wipe your butt!!!!

lol... Knowing Kaduku's political views... I do know who he'll send those pants to.......I mean, after performing.....

.....anyone that believes it could be anything over $20, is REALLY delusional!

It's even more incredible there would be a need to point that out in the first place ........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Good one, High Tide.

lol... Knowing Kaduku's political views... I do know who he'll send those pants to.......I mean, after performing.....

It's even more incredible there would be a need to point that out in the first place ........

AFTER 10 YEARS, THE CBI OBVIOUSLY OWES US THE TIME VALUE OF OUR SPECULATION $'s. I DEMAND A GOOD RV NOW! (1) CRAPPY IQD = at least $5.00!

.....I could buy a lot of $5.00 footlong Subways.

• Upvote 2

AFTER 10 YEARS, THE CBI OBVIOUSLY OWES US THE TIME VALUE OF OUR SPECULATION $'s. I DEMAND A GOOD RV NOW! (1) CRAPPY IQD = at least $5.00!

.....I could buy a lot of $5.00 footlong Subways.

Agreed.....I was referring only to the fact ( which exists unfortunately) that some people really need to be told a $20 rate is impossible....Normally one would take that for granted ( that  common sense folks would never buy that) but we learned that nothing is granted ever .....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

.......no, no , no.....we all know things have to happen on a Monday or a Friday!

or a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday or is it TOMORROW that it is sure to happen?   Patience is a virtue.

I can't remember who said it first but remember this, it will happen when the Banks are either open or closed. :blink:

Edited by Driver
  • Upvote 3

I'll S**T on my pants if this happens tomorrow!!! :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

I was going to say " yep I'd like to see that " if they RV'd Tuesday - on second thought . . . no. Good idea though. Forget what I said . . . YOU GO FOR IT :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

Tell ya what I'm gonna do. I'm going to inhale a pound of Black Pepper and Sneeze Uncontrolably all over someone . . . damn, who can I choose. Haven't got that part figured out yet. Better hurry, tomorrow is the RV !   :surgeon:

This is Brilliant !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=230S6ftnuXU

• Upvote 1

Here Is The Latest On The Countdown To Tuesday From Feeble1 ...

9-30-2013  Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1  [via FlPatriot59]  We still expect to have everything fly tonight. What I don't know is whether the banks will be able to exchange tomorrow. We know all the rates are on administrative screens and are ready to go up front. They have assured themselves they are ready to push the button at midnight tonight.  We have some disputes about the rates. I've heard nothing about the Dong or Rupee. WF is showing an exchange rate of $3.22, which is not set in stone. They have been changing the rates off screen to keep people off-guard, but we are assured it will be a $3+ rate. The expected range is expected between $3.44-3.55. 

9-30-2013  Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1   [I'm getting the impression that the banks will be ready to go into Tuesday morning?]  Yes, I will receive a call at 6AM my time to let me know if the rates are on the screens and if there's a 24-hour hold. We've heard that once the GCR goes live there is a 24-hour period for the banks to get ready. Until tomorrow morning, I won't know for tomorrow exchange or not.  [So the next 24 hours should be very telling?]   Absolutely!

9-30-2013  Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1   [We've heard to use the terms IQN or IQD, VND or VNN?]    When you walk in the bank with your currency, they don't care what you call it. You have the currency in front of you. You're there to exchange dinar period.  [Is it required to use the term "currency exchange?]   Yes. You will be given a variable of the new FINcen form 104. You want to make sure when you discuss it that you are talking about a simple currency exchange. That applies to all currencies, not just the IQD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know what is sad?  There was a "year" that i believed that C--P! Wow! Cant believe I was that stupid! I remember staying up almost all night once waiting on some big event!   Even wonder about myself now!  :wacko:

I know this. I am not going to sit around and wait for this to happen. Trying to make good choices on the more reasonable ways to retire.

Got to have hope...I hope in God...and just wish for the Dinar to RV!!  boy do i wish! But I am not staying up all night!  lol

• Upvote 1

how's this for a thought...whenever a guru issues some guru poodoo that does NOT come true...we have a software "switch" (obviously I am not a computer whiz) that FLAGS their name from then on with a big steamy cow pie right next to their name....so EVERYONE will know...even rank noobies !! OK Geeks go for it !!! :lmao:

• Upvote 3

Here Is The Latest On The Countdown To Tuesday From Feeble1 ...

9-30-2013  Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1  [via FlPatriot59]  We still expect to have everything fly tonight. What I don't know is whether the banks will be able to exchange tomorrow. We know all the rates are on administrative screens and are ready to go up front. They have assured themselves they are ready to push the button at midnight tonight.  We have some disputes about the rates. I've heard nothing about the Dong or Rupee. WF is showing an exchange rate of $3.22, which is not set in stone. They have been changing the rates off screen to keep people off-guard, but we are assured it will be a $3+ rate. The expected range is expected between $3.44-3.55. 

9-30-2013  Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1   [I'm getting the impression that the banks will be ready to go into Tuesday morning?]  Yes, I will receive a call at 6AM my time to let me know if the rates are on the screens and if there's a 24-hour hold. We've heard that once the GCR goes live there is a 24-hour period for the banks to get ready. Until tomorrow morning, I won't know for tomorrow exchange or not.  [So the next 24 hours should be very telling?]   Absolutely!

9-30-2013  Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1   [We've heard to use the terms IQN or IQD, VND or VNN?]    When you walk in the bank with your currency, they don't care what you call it. You have the currency in front of you. You're there to exchange dinar period.  [Is it required to use the term "currency exchange?]   Yes. You will be given a variable of the new FINcen form 104. You want to make sure when you discuss it that you are talking about a simple currency exchange. That applies to all currencies, not just the IQD.

Trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records in the  "The Nerve!"  category.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

My sister keeps asking when will we know?

I told my sister we had to go to sleep first.

Because this has got to be like Christmas Eve.....if tomorrow is gonna be like Christmas Day......with presents.

Really.....Really.....Good Presents.

So good night Sissy Little

• Upvote 1