Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1 - Tuesday Looks Like Our PayDay !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Tidbits Off The Bottom Of The Bird Cage From Fecal1 !

9-29-2013  Intel Guru Eagle1   It's been awhile since I posted one of these updates, but I'm pleased to say that this one should be the last, pre-GCR [Global Currency Reset]!  As you all will have heard by now...the IMF took control of the GCR on September 5th. We've had many alerts since that date thinking that things were finished.  In fact, there have been a series of events which had to take place prior to the Global Currency Reset being released to the world.

9-29-2013  Intel Guru Eagle1  Tuesday looks like our payday! I have multiple contacts within banks who are saying that with the release of the GCR on Tuesday, they will be ready to do their exchanges on Wednesday. Does that mean we have to wait until Wednesday to do our exchanges? That remains to be seen.  It is my understanding, however, that where prior arrangements have already been made, people will be able to do their exchanges on Tuesday.  It really looks like we're there.

9-30-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  “Iraq Iraq's reserves of
foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen
”    IMO, Kahlil is simply stating that the dinar will rise to at least 1 to $1 as oil exports over the next 4 years are going to be 6-8 mbpd.  I don’t think he is saying its going to take that long, just that the rise in inevitable.

9-29-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker  CAN YOU SAY POWER SHARING, I CAN!!!! Article Quote:  Maliki said "The session government next will cancel a number of
ministries and will switch its powers to local governments so those governments
willingness to work under those variables.
"  Power sharing is part of the Erbil
Agreement and the Agreed upon 7 points by Maliki & Barzani in April. Another sign that things are coming together nicely.

• Upvote 4

And how 'bout a nice helping of this to go with it?

Tidbits from TNT Members Monday Late Morning

09/30/2013

AuntBee: ***Bank Story...UncleBee just called and said one of his crew workers took his 1 dinar that UncleBee gave him to the local bank Friday...They told him to come back TUESDAY and that they could cash him in at $25+ per dinar...waiting to hear what Bank

krakkerjaxx] Aunt Bee can you re-post, please?

[AuntBee] Not that Big of Deal, The bank told someone we know to Come Back Tuesday to Exchange and they see a rate of $25+

[mimiover21] AuntBee Someone you trust???

[AuntBee] mimiover21 one of UncleBees worker Bees :}

[kengol] Auntb when did this happen? Was it recent?

[AuntBee] kengol Friday

• Upvote 1

UnBEElievable ! :o

:D :D :D

Yea, it's crazy. I keep seeing this 25.67 stuff and really think they need to move the decimal 2 places to the left.

At this point, a rate of $.2567 would be a good starting place for an RV to float from.

I don't know where they're pulling this stuff out of and I'm not going to ask.... TMI

• Upvote 4

Tax Neutral Blessing National Conference Call

Date: Saturday September 28th, 2013
Time: 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central / 5pm Pacific

Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the conference call starts.
Conference call is limited to the first 1,000 participants.

Subject: Education on IQD/VND Taxation
Minimization of Taxes on IQD/VND to nearly Zero
Asset Protection using Multiple Trusts
Estate Tax Elimination
Off-Shoring
Tax Neutral Structures
IQD Exchange Implications
Your new Trust Bank Account
What if we only have 30 days to exchange? We have the solution.

Anyone familiar with this group?   Has interesting info on setting up a 508 corp.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Estate Tax Elimination

Off-Shoring

Tax Neutral Structures

Anyone familiar with this group?   Has interesting info on setting up a 508 corp.

Noni, anything on this yet ?

Estate Tax Elimination

Off-Shoring

Tax Neutral Structures

I'd like to know how to get this person or company. Please share. Thanks..Go RV

9-29-2013  Intel Guru Eagle1  Tuesday looks like our payday! I have multiple contacts within banks who are saying that with the release of the GCR on Tuesday, they will be ready to do their exchanges on Wednesday. Does that mean we have to wait until Wednesday to do our exchanges? That remains to be seen.  It is my understanding, however, that where prior arrangements have already been made, people will be able to do their exchanges on Tuesday.  It really looks like we're there.

End Quote
Waterboarding.

With the COMBINED ENTIRE WORLD'S WDP equal to $71.83 TRILLION U.S. Dollars (Ref: The Wikipedia Encyclopedia). . .just add up what these IDIOTS are saying:

With MORE THAN 3 Trillion KNOWN IQD x $25.87 (what they are saying is the RV Rate) = $77.61 TRILLION U.S. Dollars! That is about SIX TRILLION more than the COMBINED GDP of the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD of ALL Countries COMBINED!!!! 

Does ANYBODY here actually think that the little country of Iraq, even if it had 900 TIMES it's estimated oil reserves, believe that it can INSTANTLY (excuse me. . .I mean within 30-days), produce and support MORE than the ENTIRE WORLD's combined GDP?

For those who BELIEVE Tony and Okie and Jester and the Mountain Nannie. . .I have some mountain top snow ski property in Florida I'd like to sell you!

C'mon people. . .GET REAL.

• Upvote 7

9-29-2013  Intel Guru Eagle1  Tuesday looks like our payday! I have multiple contacts within banks who are saying that with the release of the GCR on Tuesday, they will be ready to do their exchanges on Wednesday. Does that mean we have to wait until Wednesday to do our exchanges? That remains to be seen.  It is my understanding, however, that where prior arrangements have already been made, people will be able to do their exchanges on Tuesday.  It really looks like we're there.

O.K. Tuesday has always been one of my favorite days! :soon: LOL
  • Upvote 2