Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Mountain Goat post**

easyrider

Hi Everyone,

Raising Kinder is so interesting and yet do rewarding too. Yesterday Meine Kinder came home from school. They told me about a game they played. The teacher lined up the Kinder and whispered something in the ear of the first student in line. Then each student repeated the sentence to the next and then to the next in the same manner. When it reached the last student the message had changed so much that it was not even close the original message. We all laughed and my girls then explained to me why the teacher did this exercise. I agree that it was a nice lesson that everyone should remember. Do you know what lesson they learned in their class yesterday?

Our business of today
It’s Saturday September 28th and still we are not yet able to go to the banks and exchange. Some have been on pins and needles now since last weekend waiting for our activation of the rates. Every night now since it seems yet another heightened alert in the early hours of the morning.

I wanted to come on today and give us all a quick update of where I see we are in this Iraq dinar revaluation. If you have not yet read my last 3 posts (UU8821, 4466, 0928)  it would be helpful if you did so. To do this helps in understanding this post. There is some great news today and it is all in our favor.

This post is a sensitive post. It is not about bashing any of the intel providers. It is about getting down to the bottom of why these rates sitting at the bank screens have not yet been activated. Do you not want to really know?

First I  want everyone to know that I firmly believe that the UST is intentionally stalling the activation of the IQD/IQN rates in the USA just like the country of Iraq is giving false misinformation to their citizens too. It is not about whether or not it will RV. We know that for a fact it will. But the problem for me comes about with this intentional lying to the people that it is going to happen tomorrow that bothers me, when they know the process is not yet completed. If we are intelligent people we can see these stalling tactics. We are not dumb. Are we? Again it goes back to who really has the final steps to implementing this RV? What still has to be accomplished to get this done? Is it in the hands of Iraq or strictly the USA?

I am not saying the intel providers don’t believe what they are saying or that they are not passing on what their sources are saying. Some are intentionally lying and they are so obvious.  But maybe some need to get better sources when time and time again nothing happens and we see no RV.  Before passing on most of this information to the listeners they need to use some more transparency.

My question is now – It’s now Saturday and what will they tell us tomorrow as to why this did not yet activate? This should be interesting and maybe entertaining too. Here are just some of the reasons for the hold up so we have been told. They of course will continue their course of action until one day it does RV since with this approach they can never be wrong. Since one day always follows the next day until one day it does RV. It will be always be the next day and then they will look like heroes. Again I say they can never be wrong with this approach….or can they?

1)president has given his final signature – How many times have we heard this before? How many times must he signoff?  This is funny since we are told that this is out of Iraq’s hands since they signed off. How many times must Iraq signoff? I do not take any of this information with any legitimacy.

2)private exchanges of the iqd/iqn have been completed in the last 24 hours in the u.s.a. by invitation only for select individuals – Really? I am simply amazed that they would still even be bold enough to tell us this. How many times have we heard this before?  

3)technical issues, correct rates not showing up in all the banks again. But we are told there are no more technical issues over and over again. Sorry once again I think this is just stalling. I do not believe that after all the testing they did on this technical process there are still issues in this area. Even after they had a clean run last weekend?. Were we being simply lied to.

4)We are waiting for the 800/888 number so we can call in to make appointments.
Why would the exchange centers and calling centers be manned and ready for almost a year now if there has been and is no one to call in and make an appointment?  In fact this is the latest reason for the activation hold up. I just do not believe this.

5)The macros in software used by operators in call in centers to manage appointments had to be revised. We were told that the centers were manned and ready for almost a year now so why all of a sudden now that when they want to activate the rates (and with such urgency so we are told) that they only now went back to revisit this call-in process when they have to us it? …and found the problems? What the heck have they been doing for the last year? Who designed and tested this software? I do not believe this could be so messed up and so incompetent. Sorry!

6)etc...etc...ect...

So what are some legitimate reasons why the rates are not activated?
From my perspective I still believe this currency revaluation process jumps back and forth from the hands of Iraq and then back to the UST in the USA. Both have had major responsibilities and roles to play in setting up for this event. The UST still has to activate the rates in the banks in the USA as that is their job but only from the direction as taked from the CBI of Iraq as it will post the final rate of the IQD/IQN on their CBI site. 

I believe this delay in just an illusion. There is in reality no delay ! It was created by these intel providers that keep telling us it is going to RV any day or any second now. A delay only resides in our minds. Get it ! Its like a crazy man does not know he is crazy cause if he did he would not be crazy. Of course when it does not RV there must be always an excuse to justify it. Indeed I believe there are no delays and they are following their time table and we will see the RV as I have described in my prior three posts and now this post.

Yesterday Friday 9/27 Iraq held another one of their economic councils.
Why is this one so important? I believe this one is important because it is laying out the final pieces to implementing their next 5 year economic plan, and the plan begins (gets kicked off) by restructuring of their currency. Over the last couple months we have repeatedly read articles talking about how the value of the currency would significantly increase in value and that it was soon to go international (it has not yet gone international). Attendees to this conference included members from the GOI, Parliament, the Finance Ministry, the CBI, the World Bank and the IMF.  

During this recent council they laid out the final plan and the next steps to take in this currency restructuring process as well as related topics. Discussions they talked about included not if they would revalue, but the final steps in the RV process. They talked about the pending banking laws and the implementing of the new tariffs. They talked about the official backing basket for the currency and if they met all article 8 compliance requirements. These requirements are needed to ascend in to the WTO.  I am told this also will allow the full implementation of the HCL law which needs the RV for the implement.  Do you remember articles telling us the Kurds has appropriated 500 and 1,000 to their citizens for surplus oil revenues? I know for a fact the Maliki stopped the payment of these funds to the Kurdistan region because HCL could not be fully implemented at that time without article 8 compliance. This can then open the door for full recognition of the IQD as an internationally recognized currency. I am told it was a very productive meeting with no political egg throwing or walkouts All agreed on the next steps. All agreed to go forward.    

A huge banking meeting this weekend
My CBI contact has told me that this weekend in Baghdad there is a also a huge banking meeting to discuss what was concluded during the economic council meeting last week. The purpose of this meeting is to disseminate the needed information to the banks for implementation and the final timetables for each next step.  

Summary
If you have been reading my posts for the last month you can see how we are aligning to events such as a new fiscal year and some final steps in Iraq that will lead to the timeframe planned for this RV event. The Iraq finance ministry has always stated in numerous articles that they require (not request) that any significant currency change  coincide with their financial and accounting periods.

I know it is hard to wait for the RV and we all think about it everyday. It has become a part of our lives and has engrossed us. Some say they are going about their business and don’t want to know about any daily news and just want a date and a rate and when they can exchange it. I say this is very hard to do since it is like Christmas time when you see the gifts under the tree and can’t open them till Christmas morning. It is hard not to want to get involved. It is hard waiting and anticipating. But our special time is very near and I know this for a fact. Remember I have repeatedly said that we can expect to open our presents in late September early October timeframe. We are now in this timeframe. I have also said in my past post be careful what you ask for (UU0120) and even had a special three part post dedicated to this topic. I am telling you all this now more from other information I know than what I am allowed or can not post in this forum but I will reveal this information to you at post RV, if you still want to know.  

It is interesting (and sometimes entertaining) to be involved deeply in this RV process as it plays out but we must also use some common sense in using the information given to us by these sources. These sources need to stall us in the USA just as Iraq has been giving false information to their citizens too. How many times have we heard that the news in Iraq is telling the people that in the coming days……da,,da,,da,,  Seems this stalling tactics are  now a common tool being used as these intel source disseminate these last days of  propaganda. Remember we have been told many, many time upfront there would be much disinformation and lies being told as we near the finish line.

Remember also a lesson learned from the Nazi propaganda machine during WWII. Their same doctrines are being used on the world today since their records and documentation were not lost in the war. It goes something like this -[ keep the masses in a constant state of confusion and fear and they have no foundation of truth to begin the process of questioning and knowing the truth ]. We can all now see just how good they have become at this as they are using these same tactics now on us.  

I am not calling the RV today or tonight but the final process is in motion and we should see it very shortly and I mean very shortly.  

Hope this helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya, 
mnt goat

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Easy,

What am I looking at?  What are the amounts on these bills?  I don't have my bifocals, as they are getting new lenses.  Personal problem, I know, but please tell me what the writing on the bills indicate.

sorry i was gonna post pics of new lower denoms but turns out they are old bills.

It is about getting down to the bottom of why these rates sitting at the bank screens have not yet been activated. Do you not want to really know?

Not from you.....we know why.....CAUSE THERE ARE NO NEW RATES SITTING AT BANK SCREENS!!  LOL.....it hasnt revalued! Further more, there is no new currency code. The CBI didnt not get a new currency code through ISO. There is no such thing as the IQN. And there are no new bills comng at the moment except for the supposed printing of more 50's, 250's, 500's etc. 

Easy, I hope your not coming down with luigi-itis and are actually believing what you post!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 8

Not from you.....we know why.....CAUSE THERE ARE NO NEW RATES SITTING AT BANK SCREENS!! LOL.....it hasnt revalued! Further more, there is no new currency code. The CBI didnt not get a new currency code through ISO. There is no such thing as the IQN. And there are no new bills comng at the moment except for the supposed printing of more 50's, 250's, 500's etc. !

Keep just wondering

Can you prove that right now ?

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Keep just wondering

can you prove what mountain goat was saying ...... No .... I didnt think so.

look this is all speculation ....... the Guru's know no more than anyone else reading articles on the internet, that is pretty obvious from the BS they post.

so before you go calling out keepm to prove his opinion/point, why don't you prove what mountain goat is saying oh wise one.

keep was giving his opinion on this liars claims, prove mountain goat is not a liar then you can attack keepm

you love to stir the pot dontlop ...... I've been watching you do it for such a long time now ...... I'd say your the kind of person that would argue with their own shadow.

guru = liar  .......

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Keep just wondering

Call your banker. They will help explain it to you as if it hasnt been explained millions of times before. And about thr ISO code if there was a new one, we would know. You can also verify that if your not too lazy. Wont do your own homework. And thirdly, read.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry i was gonna post pics of new lower denoms but turns out they are old bills.

Yeah I was gonna say, SHOW ME THE FRONT!

Conspicuously absent.

Goat is sure right about hearing things before....

That's why last year I made this graphic!!

It needs to be enlarged a little, and I suspect it's a little oblong but it's the only available copy ATM.

Big and perfect copy is somewhere else......

http://imageshack.us/a/img442/7968/wheel217.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah I was gonna say, SHOW ME THE FRONT!

Conspicuously absent.

Goat is sure right about hearing things before....

That's why last year I made this graphic!!

It needs to be enlarged a little, and I suspect it's a little oblong but it's the only available copy ATM.

Big and perfect copy is somewhere else......

http://imageshack.us/a/img442/7968/wheel217.jpg

Cool.

It is about getting down to the bottom of why these rates sitting at the bank screens have not yet been activated. Do you not want to really know?

Not from you.....we know why.....CAUSE THERE ARE NO NEW RATES SITTING AT BANK SCREENS!!  LOL.....it hasnt revalued! Further more, there is no new currency code. The CBI didnt not get a new currency code through ISO. There is no such thing as the IQN. And there are no new bills comng at the moment except for the supposed printing of more 50's, 250's, 500's etc. 

Easy, I hope your not coming down with luigi-itis and are actually believing what you post!

keepmwlkmfny --

You are 100% RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

As of yesterday (Saturday), there is NO new currency code. IQD is the ONLY reference for Iraqi currency, according to the HEAD FOREIGN CURRENCY manager at the REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS for Wells Fargo, and as CONFIRMED in their oficial book and on their computers.. There is NO SUCH THING as IQN!  There are NO NEW RATES on any BANK SCREENS, and the IQD hasn't revalued either in Iraq OR anywhere else.

The two larger contract companies I talk to doing major workk in Iraq (one is US and the other is Brit), are being paid 100% in DOLLARS and as of LAST NIGHT, NOT ONE FARTHING is being paid in Dinars, which the contractors STILL convert at 1166:1

It doesn't take ROCKET SURGERY any longer to "check-up" on the garbage being thrown all over thye street by Tony!

The guy is ONE HUGE SICK-O.

• Upvote 3

can you prove what mountain goat was saying ...... No .... I didnt think so. look this is all speculation ....... the Guru's know no more than anyone else reading articles on the internet, that is pretty obvious from the BS they post. so before you go calling out keepm to prove his opinion/point, why don't you prove what mountain goat is saying oh wise one.  keep was giving his opinion on this liars claims, prove mountain goat is not a liar then you can attack keepm you love to stir the pot dontlop ...... I've been watching you do it for such a long time now ...... I'd say your the kind of person that would argue with their own shadow. guru = liar  .......

can you prove what mountain goat was saying ...... No .... I didnt think so. look this is all speculation ....... the Guru's know no more than anyone else reading articles on the internet, that is pretty obvious from the BS they post. so before you go calling out keepm to prove his opinion/point, why don't you prove what mountain goat is saying oh wise one.  keep was giving his opinion on this liars claims, prove mountain goat is not a liar then you can attack keepm you love to stir the pot dontlop ...... I've been watching you do it for such a long time now ...... I'd say your the kind of person that would argue with their own shadow. guru = liar  .......

Just asked the guy a simple question about what he was saying at that time sorry to of offended you

No one was attacking anyone except you machine you attacking me

Why would anyone call out someone who is not posting in this forum

Call out mountain goat

Lol why not call out okie

He doesn't post here either

I think someone was going out on a limb and I asked a question

Not "telling" home to do anything

I already know he can't prove it , but if he could that would be news to me

Just checking

Call your banker. They will help explain it to you as if it hasnt been explained millions of times before. And about thr ISO code if there was a new one, we would know. You can also verify that if your not too lazy. Wont do your own homework. And thirdly, read.....

Sorry to of offended you for asking someone else a question As if no one asks any one questions on this forum

It is your job to reprimand people for asking others questions since when ?

You should go read the rules of this forum about respecting others if your not to lazy that is

He can't prove anything. Never ask a mechanic anything other than auto related questions. Period

Yes he said a mouthful on that one as if he was the athority on those topics at that time on this date

He may of just typed in a hurry and forgot a few words he will most likely add them if he does reply

Like the words to his knowledge there are no new notes coming at this time 12:19 today

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just checking

Yo! :eyebrows:

This "Mountain Goat" is a MASTER wordsmith, and is probably a well-paid paid ghostwriter.

Go with your gut, people, come ON! :bulb:

I'm not sure why I thought of the Adele lyrics...

"Just cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it, people say crazy things, just 'cause you heard it...

Ooh rumor has it, ohh rumor has it, ohh rumor has it..." :D

Just asked the guy a simple question about what he was saying at that time sorry to of offended you

Call out mountain goat

Just checking

Sorry to of offended you for asking someone else a question As if no one asks any one questions on this forum

You should go read the rules of this forum about respecting others if your not to lazy that is

Yes he said a mouthful on that one as if he was the athority on those topics at that time on this date

He may of just typed in a hurry and forgot a few words he will most likely add them if he does reply

Like the words to his knowledge there are no new notes coming at this time 12:19 today

You sound like you got butt hurt for me calling out a lie. Did you actually believe this post? Im sorry for bursting your bubble. You must have bought more dinar off this one lol......take 10 to 15 mins and you can verify everything in this post is made up. Have a good day sir....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Õ

Call out mountain goat

Just checking

No one disrespected you princess. You can get your panties out of a wad! It was just very ignorant of what you said as if you actually believe what mountain turd said.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

You sound like you got butt hurt for me calling out a lie. Did you actually believe this post? Im sorry for bursting your bubble. You must have bought more dinar off this one lol......take 10 to 15 mins and you can verify everything in this post is made up. Have a good day sir....

I didn't read one word of that goats post

I just look at some of the replays for entertainment

You seemed to be disturbed over it and threw your authoritive quote at it

I didn't think you actually had any proof

Just checking

Sometimes the replays are as bad as the gurus posts just bs on top of bs

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Keep just wondering

Call out mountain goat

Just checking

I didn't read one word of that goats post

I just look at some of the replays for entertainment

You seemed to be disturbed over it and threw your authoritive quote at it

I didn't think you actually had any proof

Just checking

Sometimes the replays are as bad as the gurus posts just bs on top of bs

bovine%20excrement+detector+1.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2