Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar banking timing

uh1chief

We keep hearing the timing with the banks computers are slowing things down.I am throwing the bs card. How many bank computers in the USA go down? Does that mean ALL banks in the USA shut down and close the doors, NO!!! The banks that can operate do and the ones that can't have to play catch up when the computer comes back up. Iraq has had YEARS to get everything in line for the RV but wait untill the last minute to do anything. Why? They didn't. I believe we still have a while to wait. CBI and all the other acronyms we hear about would not do this as a well educated finacial institute. It would give the apperance of being ignorant. They are not. They would not have set themself up for failure. They know exactly what they are doing and it is going to take time. All these folks saying it will happen at anytime are full of it and are drawing a false line in the sand. Easily wiped away or moved. So sit back and enjoy the ride. We still have a little while to wait and if we don't this would be one of the times I wouldn't mind being wrong but I don't think I am.

It would give the apperance of being ignorant. They are not. They would not have set themself up for failure.

End Quote

I'm afraid we're way past that stage by now... I hope I'm wrong..

No , I don't believe they are ignorant. I believe all These folks feeding us information from their "contacts in country" are the ones misleading us. These folks keep writing they have important information but they can't put it out there yet. They will hen the time is right. They don't know a thing. It is just their way of "baiting" you in so yo will keep reading their blog. You should read the Iraqi news and finacial reports. That information is so much more valuable to us then these "guru" goones.

No , I don't believe they are ignorant. I believe all These folks feeding us information from their "contacts in country" are the ones misleading us. These folks keep writing they have important information but they can't put it out there yet. They will hen the time is right. They don't know a thing. It is just their way of "baiting" you in so yo will keep reading their blog. You should read the Iraqi news and finacial reports. That information is so much more valuable to us then these "guru" goones.

These A.H. have no contacts. Its all made up Bull$h-t! Sorry to pop somebodys bubble. Wait for Adams email! :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Ok.... As I said I hope I'm wrong .I'd love to make some money myself let alone the fact I freakin' need to.

Edited by umbertino

And who are you, with 9 post, got it a NEWBIE....

mrref, that's it. I would have rather had an intelligent rebutle. The number of posts has nothing to do with the post. I would hope you would reread the original post I made and come back with something that has to do with it. Not a caractor attack. FYI,

I may only have 9 posts but that doesn't give you an insite on my intellect or knowledge on this matter. I have had my dinar since 2003-4. I bought it in Iraq from the CBI in Baghdad. So before you judge you may want to have all the information. Unless you are one of those misleading "gurus".

Its because all these gurus are making money off keeping people coming back to their sites. The more good stuff they make up, the more people wanna hear it, the more money they make!!

• Upvote 1