Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNBC on the Iraqi Dinar--- looks like a buy???

That looks like a dinar dealer doctored that video ..... there is no way CNBC would be promoting "BuyWholesaleDinars.com" and giving a number to call.

the video is real but the white text was probably never there on the original.

oh and it does look like the dinar is catching ...... lets hope this pop's soon

• Upvote 6

That looks like a dinar dealer doctored that video ..... there is no way CNBC would be promoting "BuyWholesaleDinars.com" and giving a number to call.

the video is real but the white text was probably never there on the original.

Yes, agreed. The content is real but advertising was added. This was aired back when the stock market was down around 10,000 and you can see the stock counter in the right left corner so this was a little while back. I had not seen this particular segment but it certainly is very positive and had I not already been invested in the Dinar, Id be out buying some for sure. This sort of stuff is a very good reminder that this will all pay off some day but you just have to be patient. I have actually sold off some of my dinar but I may consider getting more though I won't go through Buywholesaledinars.com.. Good post, thanks.

on the screen it shows the dow at 10,025. I think that was probably Sept 2011.

However, this is uplfting and gives us a break from Tony TNT.

p.s. on Tony's call yesterday, at the 80+ min mark, a new dinar buyer told Tony he researched Tony's posts on Dinar Recraps and that his posts were verbatim to his posts 2 years ago and the caller wanted to know what had changed from 2 years ago? It was interesting to listen to Tony throw it back on the caller. The caller was very polite and asked it again. quite comical to listen to the exchange, which lasted several minutes, but magically was not transcribed.

Isn't it crazy how the guroo's really pump at the end of the month. It is very sad to hear a caller ask Tony if she had to pay her down payment on her reserves if it rved. ie. she placed an order, did not put the 5 or 10% (or whatever it is) down and wanted to know if she would still get the money. He said you don't have to pay. She repeated it again and he said, yes you have to pay the money before the reserve expires.

I know this is off topic. am feeling lazy

Thanks Mydogz for posting this.

Even though its an old piece I still like the reaction that Erin and Jim had.

Im sure they ran out and stocked up on lots of dinars.

It makes sense,   Iraq is going to succeed .   I just know it.  

:soon:

• Upvote 2

Yeah I remember that video from years ago.

Valid points that we already know about, but Kramer doesn't give anything we can use, just general points.

In all reality, CNBC and Kramer will only give info that is ALREADY in the public domain unless it's opinion, which is why people call Jim.

</BOOYAH!>