Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HATE TO WASTE A GOOD EXCUSE!

After Tony and Mountainnanny made all their OFF-THE-CHART wild claims from last Thursday onwards (i.e. $25.87 per dinar; all these "non-existant" bank workes being "called-in" at all hours; how that now "EVEN Obama" has signed-off on "IT"; and it's "DONE, DONE, DONE), they would be TERRIBLY hard-pressed to come up with a BIG ENOUGH excuse next week when everything is STILL unchanged!

In the "old days", after Okie dropped one of his dementia-induced bombs, all he had for excuses the next day when it was shown to be pure fabrication, was, "IT WAS SUNSPOTS," . . .or "I WAS HACKED."

But Tony and Mountainnanny have the PERFECT world-class excuse READY and WAITING, if they can JUST find TEMPORARY delaying excuses to get them past MONDAY!

The October 1st government SHUT DOWN!  The PERFECT EXCUSE!!!

But what will they DO if the Republican House "caves-in" on Monday and allows the ceiling to be raised?

All this ready-made "EXCUSE-of-the-YEAR" will have been LOST and they will have to fall back on "SUNSPOTS>"

Not at ALL in their league to use sunspots! That is in the "older" generation of SCAMMERS, for the Okies of the Internet.

These guys are HI-TECH SCAMMERS. Much better to use the October 1st shut-down for their TOTALLY PLAUSABLE excuse why all their REDICULOUS rantings didn't happen.

Ah Yes!

After awhile you can read their scripts before they even WRITE them, themselves!

C'mon Tony! P-L-E-A-S-E, Mountain goat. Use SOMETHING besides the October 1st government shutdown next week for your excuse when your rantings don't happen. See if you can't be REALLY creative. After all, , ,you are the NEW and IMPROVED version of everything Okie WANTED to be!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

After Tony and Mountainnanny made all their OFF-THE-CHART wild claims from last Thursday onwards (i.e. $25.87 per dinar; all these "non-existant" bank workes being "called-in" at all hours; how that now "EVEN Obama" has signed-off on "IT"; and it's "DONE, DONE, DONE), they would be TERRIBLY hard-pressed to come up with a BIG ENOUGH excuse next week when everything is STILL unchanged!

In the "old days", after Okie dropped one of his dementia-induced bombs, all he had for excuses the next day when it was shown to be pure fabrication, was, "IT WAS SUNSPOTS," . . .or "I WAS HACKED."

But Tony and Mountainnanny have the PERFECT world-class excuse READY and WAITING, if they can JUST find TEMPORARY delaying excuses to get them past MONDAY!

The October 1st government SHUT DOWN!  The PERFECT EXCUSE!!!

But what will they DO if the Republican House "caves-in" on Monday and allows the ceiling to be raised?

All this ready-made "EXCUSE-of-the-YEAR" will have been LOST and they will have to fall back on "SUNSPOTS>"

Not at ALL in their league to use sunspots! That is in the "older" generation of SCAMMERS, for the Okies of the Internet.

These guys are HI-TECH SCAMMERS. Much better to use the October 1st shut-down for their TOTALLY PLAUSABLE excuse why all their REDICULOUS rantings didn't happen.

Ah Yes!

After awhile you can read their scripts before they even WRITE them, themselves!

C'mon Tony! P-L-E-A-S-E, Mountain goat. Use SOMETHING besides the October 1st government shutdown next week for your excuse when your rantings don't happen. See if you can't be REALLY creative. After all, , ,you are the NEW and IMPROVED version of everything Okie WANTED to be!

Actually, I hope they are "spot on," but I'm afraid you are. Rats! Go RV!!!

I myself can't wait for the excuse either.

Talk about cranking it up!

Tony talked like a waterballoon was an inch above our heads ready to burst.

I've never seen a posts so cranked up to the edge.

All we're waiting for is a rate to show, and nothing else matters.

Tony could say that The Angel Gabriel appeared to Parliament and ordered them to move on this, but NO RATE CHANGE.

SHOW ME.

Also: Millionday is a dumbass, posting a published UN memo dated JUNE as Sept. 27th.

Doesn't anyone review their facts?

So sick of lack of accountability as well.

Some people should have their fingers smashed so they can't type anymore.

• Upvote 1

I think I stumbled on the latest excuse.....

The 800#'s need to be squared away.

Absolute BS.

If you're outside without a sweater, can you yell at Mother Nature to hang on while you go get your sweater?

NO!

Well you can yell all you want but don't expect results.

Edited by ReinMan

LET'S HOLD a CONTEST!

The cut-off is Monday at 6:00pm EDT.

Who can guess the EXACT excuse that Tony will use on Tuesday to "explain" why NOTHING he has been hyping since Thursday has occurred?

All entries will be recorded and the WINNER announced with Tony's Tuesday evening whine.

LET'S HOLD a CONTEST!

The cut-off is Monday at 6:00pm EDT.

Who can guess the EXACT excuse that Tony will use on Tuesday to "explain" why NOTHING he has been hyping since Thursday has occurred?

All entries will be recorded and the WINNER announced with Tony's Tuesday evening whine.

I'm going to guess it was a glitch, and that something wasn't signed, BUT... IT IS NOW AND WITHIN 5 MINUTES WE WILL SEE THE RV AT 25:1