Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

His own Words

Qman

Hung by his own tongue, as an apostate, traitor

> If you think this man is trying to destroy this country - nowyou know why after viewing this!!

>

>

> This is a must see for everyone, what a mess .He says if the christians were kicked out of America this would be the biggest muslim nation in the world...

>

> I'm surprised this has not been pulled from the Internet already.

>

> These are very frightening words coming from the President of the United States of America.

>

> Watch and listen, then decide for yourself.

>

> His Own Words, So What Are We Supposed To Think He Means?

>

> This is "supposedly" the video that FOX NEWS has been trying to show FOR SOME TIME NOW, but it is constantly blocked by the administration.

>

> Watch this QUICKLY--I am sure it will get ZAPPED OFF the Internet soon!

>

> IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, regarding where this man stands,

>

> THIS SHOULD CLEAR THEM UP FOR YOU!

>

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

I sure wish I could see it. For some reason my screen is just black. I must be doing something wrong. I am also surprised that there aren't any negative comments posted.. Usually any truth that is posted about obama gets a lot of feathers ruffled. If you know what I mean.;)

I sure wish I could see it. For some reason my screen is just black. I must be doing something wrong. I am also surprised that there aren't any negative comments posted.. Usually any truth that is posted about obama gets a lot of feathers ruffled. If you know what I mean.;)

Keep trying.