Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar will return to $3.3 YouTube video

SolidSnake

This crap is a joke. I have stopped frequenting the MB as much. There is really nothing IMO that anyone says or knows that is true about this RV. If HCL & Erbil ever happens and this thing doesn't happen I think by then most people will start to figure out that weve been had/scammed. This is a very speculative investment, you win some you lose some.

• Upvote 3

Might have to fly to Romania to cash in unless Iraq opens more banks globally

They seem to stay away from USA to much dinar over hear

If they get anywhere close to USA they best hope they got alot of foreign currency on hand

I think the dinars reset days have come and gone saddams been dead for 7 years

Last ditch effort coming up at end or first of year

• Upvote 1

nice video 

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

If it is on YOUTUBE then it MUST be true!

Let me just run in and drop a load of crap on my boss's desk on the way out the door! LOL

lol it is ture news i watch it go rv  :twocents:  :eyebrows:  :twothumbs:

Every Guru is stating: its done its done, done, done....Go RV

lol Its Done :twocents:  :confused2:

• Upvote 4

I don't know which but I am sure they are both true , of course they would be proud at 3 plus (wishfull thinking)  However at par with US (realistic thinking ) Both were introduced in this post . I agree just lean towards realistic is all  :eyebrows:

$3  would mean an increase in value ( compared to current value) of 300,000% or 3,000 fold of our Capital...I'm inclined to deem it impossible.

Would be more logical to consider ( in the case of it going to $3) a castration of zeros  if it gets to such a value. So we'd get about 3 times our Capital...JMVSHO (  just my very super humble opinion).

That's why  as for myself I'd be happier with a RV in the  cents range. A nickel RV would multiply our Capital by 50.

Edited by umbertino

thank you for the post  :bugs:

I don't know which but I am sure they are both true , of course they would be proud at 3 plus (wishfull thinking)  However at par with US (realistic thinking ) Both were introduced in this post . I agree just lean towards realistic is all  :eyebrows:

i agree :bravo:

Not wasting my time watching this junk !!!!

that kind of video don't waste time beauses 3+ rate make me happy  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3