Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wed. Chatter

Benjamin NutnYahoo

TNT:

TNT: Tony’s CC Wednesday  1PM EST”   Q & A  QUE …  (RADIO)

LISTEN only  NO CODE   ……LISTEN only NO CODE

[Already Blessed] BY THE WAY....GREAT INFO ALREADY IN THIS MORNING....FINGERS CROSSED THAT THIS IS IT...STILL ON TRACK...NOT STOPPED YET

Already Blessed) 
forecast - no rv sighting yet but conditions are very favorable for one to appear TODAY... Our rv team is monitoring for you

[WarBear20] jeff . i was told we have a 99.9% chance of being in the banks today . sure you don't want to be me lol lol

Stevo: Guess what day it is....guess what day IT IS!!

HUMP DAY........YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!   Oh, and also the day it RVVVVVVVV's

More BS and Lies.

Wednesday Morning Dinar Chatter.doc

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"The once in a lifetime event will occur on or before October 2, 2013."

"i was told we have a 99.9% chance of being in the banks today."

No rate change yet.

WHY?

I'm holding you accountable!

PLUS Tony is making it seem like tomorrow we should see every bank with velvet ropes inside with a DINARIANS HERE sign.

Sure I want this to happen but please, just SHOW ME SOME PROOF instead of yanking my chain.

• Upvote 1

Lmdao !! "Warbear", is about to be disappointed. These so called gurus always claim they have great information coming in but can never prove any of it. They are either making it all up (which is what I believe) or they are the most gullible people in the world to continue to believe thier contacts. Tnt tony (turd nugget throwing Tony) is one of the worst. Spouting off claims of a $23 rv is rediculous.

• Upvote 2

PLUS Tony is making it seem like tomorrow we should see every bank with velvet ropes inside with a DINARIANS HERE sign.

Sure I want this to happen but please, just SHOW ME SOME PROOF instead of yanking my chain.

Hummm My bank  had a long web/rope area inside the bank.  It was like a que,... funneling people into one line to wait for the tellers... Not sure if they plan on changing the sign tomorrow..... but for now it says ENTER

Wonder if that means something.... :shrug:

• Upvote 2