Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 9-25-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

I will be happy to admit I was wrong when the IQD comes out at anything over $1. :tiphat:

Well, I for one...must admit, that I hope you have to admit.... that you were wrong when it comes out at a $1.....lol... I wont hold it against you if you do  :bravo:

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] I am 99% confident that we will see an increase in the value. I am 50/50 on it being an immediate increase to somewhere between .10 and $1. My odds on it coming out slightly lower, but still dramatically higher than it currently is, are greater than 50%. That's my two cents on it. :twocents:

[Adam Montana] .10 to $1 is realistic. $8 to $20 is not.

That is why I hang on and wait...

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] I am 99% confident that we will see an increase in the value. I am 50/50 on it being an immediate increase to somewhere between .10 and $1. My odds on it coming out slightly lower, but still dramatically higher than it currently is, are greater than 50%. That's my two cents on it. :twocents:

You know - I think I'd even settle for it coming out at 2 cents.... just my  :twocents:

20 fold our Capital.....Not difficult for myself to settle for it.

• Upvote 1

The North End Of A Southbound Okie ...

:D :D :D

I think we found the source Thug...  :unsure: 

..and yup... it smells like Okie doo-doo!!!  :rolleyes: 

0.jpg

Thanks Mod's for postin' ... and as always Adam, thanks for keepin' it real, and how bout I throw down a challenge ... if'n it goes above let's say $3.00 would you bring the cheese curds to the Vegas celebration???  Just throwin' that out there!!!  :eyebrows:   :blush: 

• Upvote 3

OK, Adam is bringing the cheese curds. Now if we can just get Possum to bring the moonshine we have the makings of a decent party.

Roadrunner

Tell you what Roadrunner - it goes over $3.00 and I'll bring the beef jerky. *lol*  Best beef jerky in the nation is made just 60 miles from my house. For those of you who haven't tried it - cheese curds and beef jerky go great together!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1