Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The race is about over...

possum

"The once in a lifetime event will occur on or before October 2, 2013."

REALLY?

REALLY?

You sure?

Can I smash your fingers if it doesn't happen?

WE'RE NOT BUYING ANY MORE DINAR, NOBODY IS.

Sure I want this to happen but what more can I say until I have a wad of hundies in my pocket?

People say it's DONE DONE DONE but it's NOT DONE untill I have my wad of hundies!

SHOW ME, stop telling me.

Chatting it up with my CPA the other day, ........ "Well yes, I know on the surface it sounds a bit unusual.... but I don't know that taking financial advice from an alcoholic possum claiming to be in rehab really and truly meets the legal threshold for you to suggest conservatorship"  :lol: :lol:

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 4

Wise Sage who travels the unknown way to deliver secretivious and delicious intel for hungry jawls of yonder flock! Thank Ye possum! :bravo: I was about to cash all dinar and chalk it up to bad rutabagas, but Sheartlikins! Oct. delivery newz! This does fall fresh like peach schnapps on the shriveled tongue. So it is written, so shall it be, so says the possum, good 'nuff for me $$. AND not a moment too soon...as Uncle Sam turns out pants pockets, rolls hound lids upwards at judgmental thunderplaps from pitch dark clouds....those pennies from heaven now hot ash of economic decay...RV WILL SAVE THE DAY! Hold fast Dinar believer! Does the rabid dog give ground when the Harpy comes to take his bone?? It ain't over until your fat lady has Bling! Go RV!

Hello believers, I had to attend rehab for a few weeks in preparation of managing the riches that await all of us in a few days.

The once in a lifetime event will occur on or before October 2, 2013. Rates will vary and be wise, very wise when cashing in.

Prepare, prepare, prepare and seek wise advise.

Yada yada yada what else is new bud? keep taking the tabs.