Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are some of the best online sites to purchase Dinar & VNN?

josiewalles

Thank you for responding, I was not comfortable purchasing from Amazon.  I looked at many online sites like:  sterling, dinartrade, llc, and wondering if anyone else purchased from them and felt secure with process.

May we all be blessed on this journey.

Www.dontdoit.com

Hee hee

This must be a joke - thks for the laugh!!

Thank you for responding, I was not comfortable purchasing from Amazon.  I looked at many online sites like:  sterling, dinartrade, llc, and wondering if anyone else purchased from them and felt secure with process.

May we all be blessed on this journey.

This must be a joke - thks for the laugh!!

They ordered theirs from Amazon, but it was just like single 25K notes.  I dunno about buying in bulk from there. 

I have been buying for years for myself and my friends and family from one of our own members on here. Poorrichguy name is Richard Boyd is honest trust worthy and never done me wrong.....I guess i have made over 30 or 40 transactions with him for somewhere around 20 million and he has never been late or never shorted me. so if you want further details let me know, he would be glad to have your business

• Upvote 1

www.ceifx.com  Currency Exchange

International  888-998-3948

Just called and Dinar is selling for

$1002 (plus $10 fee) for 1M IQD.

They have kiosks all over the US,

mostly in malls. I bought most of my dinar

from the Florida Mall. I believe they

have the best price. 

Just called SafeDinar & they are selling

1M IQD for $1034, shipping included.

Edited by Patty B

v.n.n.  ??

the dong is what I meant...thks

I have been buying for years for myself and my friends and family from one of our own members on here. Poorrichguy name is Richard Boyd is honest trust worthy and never done me wrong.....I guess i have made over 30 or 40 transactions with him for somewhere around 20 million and he has never been late or never shorted me. so if you want further details let me know, he would be glad to have your business

Thank you for information, appreciate, will contact you!

have the best price. 

Thank you for responding, appreciate!!

have the best price. 

Thank you for the information, blessings!!

I try to buy mine from Okies Cash & Carry

Thank you for the information - appreciate!

We purchased from GID and was happy

Thank you! blessings!

Let me know how to get in touch with Richard - thank you!

Travelex is cheap for VND but they never have it. My friend told me it was listed on their site so went on and they had taken it down. I also had another friend who bought 3k worth, they held his money for like 3 weeks saying his credit card didn't match up, etc. They said they sent his money back but his bank said no, sat on three way calls between his bank and them all day biggest headache ever he said. i know like 2 other people who had simliar experiences so unless you have a physical location near you that you can go to I'd recommend going elsewhere.

Travelex also sells Dinar but only out of like one location in the whole country somewhere in the midwest.

As for buying line we all knwo the big names and trusted names gidd, treasuryvault, dinartrade, buyiraqidinarhere, tampadinar, dealorbuydinar, ibuydinar. Pretty mcuh jus check all those and compare prices and shipping options/prices. 

Travelex is cheap for VND but they never have it. My friend told me it was listed on their site so went on and they had taken it down. I also had another friend who bought 3k worth, they held his money for like 3 weeks saying his credit card didn't match up, etc. They said they sent his money back but his bank said no, sat on three way calls between his bank and them all day biggest headache ever he said. i know like 2 other people who had simliar experiences so unless you have a physical location near you that you can go to I'd recommend going elsewhere.

Travelex also sells Dinar but only out of like one location in the whole country somewhere in the midwest.

As for buying line we all knwo the big names and trusted names gidd, treasuryvault, dinartrade, buyiraqidinarhere, tampadinar, dealorbuydinar, ibuydinar. Pretty mcuh jus check all those and compare prices and shipping options/prices. 

Try going to the one on Westheimer in Houston. They always have it in when I call about . Usually they have a pretty good package deal where you can buy @9.2 mil for just over $500.00----Last call I made was a little over a month ago. Hope this helps in some way.

Safedinar did great by me. I would not buy off Ebay fyi jmho.

I personally like ebay. I can pay by paypal or credit card no need to go pay $20 for a wire. Their buyer/seller protection favors buyers so i know im safe buying. I know how to check authenticity of my own notes and theres plenty of treasury registered sellers. Bc of the competition prices r lower than dealers. Going price for a mill is under $1000.