Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama’s Lawyers Officially Admit Birth Certificate is Fake

pluMmet

I have not looked into the validity to this as far as if the lawyers have actual said this but if so dang..

http://govtslaves.info/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-fake/

(Susanne Posel) Obama_fraud_250_nl1d2q.jpg  Lawyers for the Obama Administration announced that Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate was a forgery. Under penalty of perjury, the lawyers said they were forced to say that the birth certificate was valid.

A lawyer representing the Obama administration say the birth certificate was knowingly purveyed to fool the American public into believing he was legitimately able to be President.

However, they purport that Obama knows he is not a natural born citizen.

Obama stated at a White House briefing that the birth certificate subject is “irrelevant”. He must think that by dismissing it that he can make it go away.

This invalidates the Obama Presidency and makes him ineligible to be President in 2012.

Pen Johannson, Editor of the Daily Pen, stated in his editorial that this controversy should set off a firestorm of constitutional questions and a legislative controversy of epic proportions.

In New Jersey, a case about Obama’s eligibility has influenced activist to question the President’s legal right to be Commander and Chief.

Alexandra M. Hill, representative defense attorney for Obama made comments that brought the Tea Party members to question the legitimacy of Obama’s birth certificate.

Nick Purpura of Wall Township, NJ, and Ted Moran of Toms River, NJ, filed their objection with the New Jersey Board of Elections. Purpura and Moran objected to Obama appearing on the June 5 Democratic Primary ballot on two grounds:

• No one knows exactly who Barack H. Obama is, because he has had three different names in life. Furthermore, he has never furnished a true copy of his birth certificate to the Secretary of State. So no one can be sure that Obama was born in the United States.
• Obama’s father was a British colonial subject. He not only was not a naturalized citizen on the alleged date of Obama’s birth, but indeed never sought naturalization. Therefore Obama could never be a natural-born citizen no matter where he was born.

Attorney for the plaintiff, Mario Apuzzo asserts that the birth certificate is the proof of Obama’s citizenship that allows him to be on the ballot in New Jersey.

On April 10, 2012, these lawyers admitted the forgery.

Obama is asserting that the document is a fake and should not be allowed into evidence. And the judge in this case agrees.

By this admission, Barack Obama can be charged with High Crimes and Misdemeanors by lying to the American public about his legitimacy as President. Obama is guilty to criminal activity and blatantly ineligible for Presidency and the electoral process this year.

Without the birth certificate, Obama cannot prove he is a natural born citizen. Where before this development, the Obama administration adamantly asserted that the birth certificate was legitimate; they knowing lied and therefore should be arrested and charged with their illegal actions against the American people.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Because it has not been proven just another story on the internet.  If you look hard enough their is a story out there that says Barack is actually born a female and changed to a male.  If you look you will find it.

exactly!!!! Why isn't he in jail for ,at least , fraud.

should this be proven, the largest fight would develop that anyone would see. This has been an issue since day 1, and thus far I haven't seen anyone get a judge to rule on it. O is a heartless son-of-a-Bit--....he lie's about everything....

From what I can tell, most the the stuff filed was dismissed as there was no standing... Thus there would be no ruling. However, there have been a variety of judicial opinions most of which have been in favour of him as a natural born citizen inasmuch as...

There is no constitutional definition of what means...

His mom is/was a US citizen (kansas I think) making him natural born

The opinion accepted that he was born in Hawaii... making him a US citizen (natural born)

And something else I can't remember....

I think legislation was passed in 2011 which defines what this means... and he meets that threshold as well.,,,,

I am NOT advancing arguments for or against.... just repeating the judicial opinions I've read...

And reading some of this other thoughts published... according to some lay or journalists opinions, I would not be considered a natural born citizen.... I think some of these folks are stepping outside actual law when stating what they think..... or brining in laws that don't apply (British ).... Again, no saying I am for or against... just noting there are extreme departures from actual law on the part of some of these guys...

As for fraud... would it be against him... or against those who filed it for him....I'm not advocating.... just noting that I doubt it would hold up... Apart from that, it would be interesting to see who has standing on this issue specifically....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If all this has been proven, then why is the SOB still in office?

Very good question. Seems that their should be a long list of willing participants to accompany this marxistkenyansodomite to  the dungeon for more than a life time of service to for their infractions or dereliction of duty.

should this be proven, the largest fight would develop that anyone would see. This has been an issue since day 1, and thus far I haven't seen anyone get a judge to rule on it. O is a heartless son-of-a-Bit--....he lie's about everything....

Last I heard there was a case pending in the state of Alabama.

• Upvote 1

The-Lion-Cruz-w-flag.jpg

I couldn't resist LOLOL!!

GO RV, then BV

At least I can say that that's obama holding up Senator Ted Cruz praising him for his HONESTY to the AMERICAN people!!!!  ROFLMAO

bamabirthcertificatert3-300x245.png

I couldn't resist LOLOL!!

He's even wearing some kind of VOODOO bracelettes!!!  ROFLMAO... AWESOME JUST AWESOME!

• Upvote 3

I have not looked into the validity to this as far as if the lawyers have actual said this but if so dang..

http://govtslaves.info/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-fake/

(Susanne Posel) Obama_fraud_250_nl1d2q.jpg  Lawyers for the Obama Administration announced that Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate was a forgery. Under penalty of perjury, the lawyers said they were forced to say that the birth certificate was valid.

A lawyer representing the Obama administration say the birth certificate was knowingly purveyed to fool the American public into believing he was legitimately able to be President.

However, they purport that Obama knows he is not a natural born citizen.

Obama stated at a White House briefing that the birth certificate subject is “irrelevant”. He must think that by dismissing it that he can make it go away.

This invalidates the Obama Presidency and makes him ineligible to be President in 2012.

Pen Johannson, Editor of the Daily Pen, stated in his editorial that this controversy should set off a firestorm of constitutional questions and a legislative controversy of epic proportions.

In New Jersey, a case about Obama’s eligibility has influenced activist to question the President’s legal right to be Commander and Chief.

Alexandra M. Hill, representative defense attorney for Obama made comments that brought the Tea Party members to question the legitimacy of Obama’s birth certificate.

Nick Purpura of Wall Township, NJ, and Ted Moran of Toms River, NJ, filed their objection with the New Jersey Board of Elections. Purpura and Moran objected to Obama appearing on the June 5 Democratic Primary ballot on two grounds:

• No one knows exactly who Barack H. Obama is, because he has had three different names in life. Furthermore, he has never furnished a true copy of his birth certificate to the Secretary of State. So no one can be sure that Obama was born in the United States.

• Obama’s father was a British colonial subject. He not only was not a naturalized citizen on the alleged date of Obama’s birth, but indeed never sought naturalization. Therefore Obama could never be a natural-born citizen no matter where he was born.

Attorney for the plaintiff, Mario Apuzzo asserts that the birth certificate is the proof of Obama’s citizenship that allows him to be on the ballot in New Jersey.

On April 10, 2012, these lawyers admitted the forgery.

Obama is asserting that the document is a fake and should not be allowed into evidence. And the judge in this case agrees.

By this admission, Barack Obama can be charged with High Crimes and Misdemeanors by lying to the American public about his legitimacy as President. Obama is guilty to criminal activity and blatantly ineligible for Presidency and the electoral process this year.

Without the birth certificate, Obama cannot prove he is a natural born citizen. Where before this development, the Obama administration adamantly asserted that the birth certificate was legitimate; they knowing lied and therefore should be arrested and charged with their illegal actions against the American people.

Chuckle. No.

• Upvote 3

I am as big of a Barry basher as there is, but I cannot with a clear conscience go along with the birther crowd at this point. This has been brought up time and time again, has been through several court tests, and had it been true, even the Obama Pravda would be all over the story. My interest now lies more in why his school records have been sealed at a cost of several million dollars? I would think that only a person trying to hide something would go to such great lengths to keep them out of the public eye. Did you flunk out? Are you covering up the fact that you went through the schools as a foreign student, while your birth certificate clearly shows you were born in Hawaii? I just don't see why your school records are so mysterious.      

• Upvote 2

i

I am as big of a Barry basher as there is, but I cannot with a clear conscience go along with the birther crowd at this point. This has been brought up time and time again, has been through several court tests, and had it been true, even the Obama Pravda would be all over the story. My interest now lies more in why his school records have been sealed at a cost of several million dollars? I would think that only a person trying to hide something would go to such great lengths to keep them out of the public eye. Did you flunk out? Are you covering up the fact that you went through the schools as a foreign student, while your birth certificate clearly shows you were born in Hawaii? I just don't see why your school records are so mysterious.      

EVERYONE'S school records are sealed. He has not gone to ANY lengths to seal them....there is no need. And of course, the email rumor you are quoting about the foreign student...was an April Fools Day joke.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

IF you believe this I have some land to sell you in LA. Reall cheap. Contact me ASAP. LOL

Don't take my word for it....go to your local college and demand your neighbors records...see what you get.

what does the OC stand for Obama Cult Dude?

Chuckle.

No.

Funny that you think that posting truth makes me eligible for an insult.

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

ear.

• Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1