Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S TIME TO "PULL THE PLUG" ON THE HYPESTERS

Skybear

It is well beyond the time to start PULLING THE PLUG on these "HYPESTERS."

The current hype is that everybody at all the banks were "BEING CALLED IN" and that the "NUMBERS REMAIN IN DOUBLE DIGITS."

"EVERYBODY BE SURE TO CALL IT 'IQN' and 'VNN" instead of NOT 'IQD!' or VND".

Well GUESS WHAT folks!  NOBODY at three major REGIONAL banks of WF has been called ANYWHERE. . .much less has anyone been "CALLED-IN."

No one at major ANY CHASE banks have been "CALLED IN," nor does ANYONE at any of these banks that we have quietly inquired about by HEAVY DUTY and LONG-TIME, WELL TRUSTED depositors, know ANYTHING about supposedly anyone being "CALLED-IN."

The OFFICIAL CBI rate has NOT FLUXUATED even by one penny, and NOBODY at ANY bank knows ANYTHING about any of the most current garbage being plowed into your ears by these hypesters! 

It is WELL PAST the time when these grossly misleading hypesters had their plugs pulled!

• Upvote 8

Why do these gurus continue to use wells fargo and chase as a base for their bank rumors when they and most other banks continuously state they are not dealing in the dinar and dont plan on dealing with the dinar in the future??

And the fact that people still eat it up after hearing those statements from banks is beyond me......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sick of reading Totally Not True Tony's posts talking about bank staff sleeping at their desks because it is going to RV in the next 5 minutes for the next week.  I'm tired of Okie talking about his ships in the sea and all his worldwide friends.  That guy wouldn't know a friend if it spat on his face.  I don't really know why or how they get off on LYING like that.  The things they say are so unrealistic that it's hard to even think someone would believe it.  Double digit rate?  My God, if I see Tony beating the $23+ drum again, I'll hunt him down and sell him my dinar for 10:1.  After all, he knows everything, so why would he turn down my offer?  

• Upvote 1

Only way to stop them... Stop listening to guru conference calls, stop clicking and reading their bogus data...last, keep you money in your pocket, not theirs!

True true....

And if you DO get into a conference call, feel free to tell everyone (please on behalf of me):

1. We're tired and angry at the hype, we want realistic info. Don't worry we can handle it.

2. We're not buying any more dinars. EVER. We have what we have and refuse to feed the machine.

3. Why is TerryK still allowed to post?

4. Jesus will not make this thing happen any faster.

• Upvote 1

One thing I've been wondering, assuming they're not just making it all up, is this...

Do you guys think they believe the info they're putting out is correct? 

or...

Do you guys thing they are blatantly fabricating this stuff?

or...

Are they victims of believing bad information fed to them from supposed "contacts."

I'm not saying I believe them, don't get me wrong, but I don't get the feeling that they are pulling it out of the sky. Maybe Terryk is, and has been pulling it out of the sky, but others seem different. 

Just to be clear, I'm not defending them, rather looking for honest opinions on where the "bad" info originates.

Last time i searched on Tony Renfrow, a court case was scheduled for October, so I gave him a pass, thinking he was trying to get lawyer fees etc. (I may be behind, I did this search 2 month ago)

The one I am curious about is TerryK. He was giving any minute now for month. Is he still posting? How about that weirdo Poppy? He is very strange. Have they both taken time out in mental wards or has the law gotten on their tail.

It is really interesting isn't it. Where are the "heroes" of the past? 

I'm sick of reading Totally Not True Tony's posts talking about bank staff sleeping at their desks because it is going to RV in the next 5 minutes for the next week.  I'm tired of Okie talking about his ships in the sea and all his worldwide friends.  That guy wouldn't know a friend if it spat on his face.  I don't really know why or how they get off on LYING like that.  The things they say are so unrealistic that it's hard to even think someone would believe it.  Double digit rate?  My God, if I see Tony beating the $23+ drum again, I'll hunt him down and sell him my dinar for 10:1.  After all, he knows everything, so why would he turn down my offer?  

Some People want / need  to believe so desperately... That's why.

• Upvote 1

One thing I've been wondering, assuming they're not just making it all up, is this...

Do you guys think they believe the info they're putting out is correct? 

or...

Do you guys thing they are blatantly fabricating this stuff?

or...

Are they victims of believing bad information fed to them from supposed "contacts."

I'm not saying I believe them, don't get me wrong, but I don't get the feeling that they are pulling it out of the sky. Maybe Terryk is, and has been pulling it out of the sky, but others seem different. 

Just to be clear, I'm not defending them, rather looking for honest opinions on where the "bad" info originates.

I don't think that's exactly where TerryK has been pulling "it" out from...

Yeah! They are ALL full of Shidt! And how come these Gurus supposedly have all these connections from people in DC. Its a scam. I guaranty that each of these Gurus are getting kickbacks from Dinar sales. They have been saying the same thing for years like...Uhhh...it was supposed to happen last night but there was a glitch in the system...or...I was expecting to see it this morning or sometime today...My contacts are saying its all done and can happen anytime...people are dancing in the streets in Iraq because the new rate is on their qui cards but they just cant use them yet...Buuuuulllll Sssshhhhidt!  No one can be that stupid to be getting info from important contacts and the info never pans out yet they still believe the contacts over and over again. We are being scammed big time!

Yeh...and how come Tony needs to defend Okie over some stupid *** for tat BS that Okie is involved. Seems Okie went to Tony because someone was going to beatup Okie so he  asked Tony what he should do. Then Tony gets on the call and talks about how old Okie is and they should be ashamed for threatening an old man. Last I heard Okie was a big boy and could take care of himself but now all of a sudden he is a scared old man running to Tony. What a joke.

• Upvote 1

True true....

And if you DO get into a conference call, feel free to tell everyone (please on behalf of me):

1. We're tired and angry at the hype, we want realistic info. Don't worry we can handle it.

2. We're not buying any more dinars. EVER. We have what we have and refuse to feed the machine.

3. Why is TerryK still allowed to post?

4. Jesus will not make this thing happen any faster.

1 I'm not, I just love all this utter BS, puts a smile on my face that some idiot took the time to make these funnies up

2 I am every time they tell me its about to RV, I run out as fast as I can and spend everything I've got on dinar, even then dog food money.

3 TerryK, is Gods Gift to Dinar investers, TerrK has been BSing for a very long time now and has earned a permanent place as a top BS merchant, they can't shut a great BSer like that up, can they?

4 Jesus loves the BS Artist spinning this dinar crap, Now we all think they are B"%*!&ds but Jesus will make it happen for them tomorrow, I believe it, yeh I'm that dumb.

• Upvote 1