Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV coming?

Legacyman

Iran, Iraq reach banking agreement 14 Apr 2010 10:55 GMT

... Tehran, April 14: Iran and Iraq have reached an agreement to allow their ... banks of the two countries to offer currency exchange services at joint border posts. During the ...

Things are looking good for an RV. Just remember things all have to be in place for the RV to come true.

It is difficult for those of us not in finance to realize just how many things have to be addressed in order for this to take place.. And it is also difficult for us as a people to fathom the idea that this could be kept secret. We are dealing with a different mindset here. Things do look good. It is important to look at these little things and say to ourselves, " Oh, I never thought of that, this will help the Dinar to be stronger. This has to be good for me even if it does take a little longer".. Positive thinking = positive outcome..

Edited by truckerron49
grammar

Please explain how this is a good sign for all of us in the free world. We all know that Iran is a communist nation. Now prior to the US involvement in Iraq, Iraq and Iran were in a bloody war for almost a decade as well. Iran setting up an agreement with Iraq for foreign exchange in my opinion is not a pre-RV sign for us as the US will not allow banking transfers dealing with Iranian currency!

A successful prosperous Iraq would weaken Iran's control over their own people. Iran does not want this to happen and everyone knows they have been meddling in the election process all along. A buddy of mine told me they even outlawed farsi in one of the town's because of the Iranian influence. Not to mention all the Iranian munitions and weapons found in attacks against our troops. Seeing Iraq and Iran play nice does not help us and it does not help Iraq.

well finally a real link to some kinda real info. Why in the world would they even consider dealing with offering Iran info on their rv. The only involvement Iran should have is to forgiving their debt or helping to release the Chptr 7. Every other country in the world has forgiven in most part the largest portion of Iraq's debt. Why is Iran holding out. They are afraid of becoming a 2nd rate nation in the middle east due to all the resources Iraq has. They are just a big communist bully nation throwing what weight they have around to make their neighbor play ball with them. I wonder what is the next rabbit they will try to pull out of their perverbial magic hat to delay this ever coming to pass.

Old animosities run deep between the Iranian Persians and the Arabs in Iraq. With Iran getting into the mischief of nuclear weapons, even with the religious ties between Iran and Southeastern Iraq, there will be ample avenues for discordant adventures between the two It would seem that Iraq might anticipate support against any unwarranted Iranian hostilities. Nevertheless, Iraq will be called upon to fund its own defensive military capabilities and will have to offer a valid international currency to trade with American arms dealers to preserve Iraq's national security. The RV/RI train appears to be on the tracks and heading toward our station but a confrontation between Israel or America and Iran over nuclear weapons would pose a peril for Iraq and its dinar enhancement hopes in many ways. The activation of the Russian reactors in Iraq is due in August; coincidental to the American withdrawal phase agreed upon between Iraq and President Bush. The internal Iraqi considerations that have served to hamper progress to date could easily be swamped by international considerations outside of Iraq.