Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check this out... Very interesting

I have had many questions about the CBI.IQ website. So I have been doing quite a bit of searching and found this little nugget. 

Link: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/926787/Central-Bank-of-Iraq

• TITLE: Iraq
    SECTION: Finance
    All banks and insurance companies were nationalized in 1964. The Central Bank of Iraq (founded in 1947 and one of the first central banks in the Arab world) has the sole right to issue the dinar, the national currency. The Rafidain Bank (1941) is the oldest commercial bank, but in 1988 the state founded a second commercial bank, the Rashid (Rasheed) Bank. They are also three state-owned...
So I went to this bank... CHECK IT OUT... It looks more like a government BANK of IRAQ.  Link: http://rasheedbank.gov.iq/e-structure.htm

** You can see the letters "GOV" & IQ .

It shows the entire government agencies, departments, real addresses, and contact phone numbers.  The news is current.

Everyone check it out!

• Upvote 2

you know there server is in FLorida. You seemed to have a problem with the other site being based in the US.

66.7.202.183 IP address location & more: IP address [?]: 66.7.202.183 [Whois] [Reverse IP] IP country code: US IP address country: us.png United States IP address state: Florida IP address city: Orlando IP postcode: 32801 IP address latitude: 28.5445 IP address longitude: -81.3706 ISP of this IP [?]: HostDime.com Organization: HostDime.com Host of this IP: [?]: ninava.nahrainweb.com [Whois] [Trace] Local time in United States: 2013-09-24 00:10
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Dinar Buddy!! Nothing like a bunch of wild eyed rabid dinar holders giving the boys over in Iraq a little jingle and chatting em up... see what's happening...

Anyone else remember that bank I think I Kuwait and someone got the phone number and gave it out and like a frenzy of hundreds of people called the bank..And they were like trying to be polite and say wtf at the same time... Had no idea if they were talking to real millionaires... or soon to be... or... . Nothing like a US Squirrel Fest to brighten up their day... :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhh lovely now everyone is going to ping them...... think I'll go do duck and cover practice..... I am falling out of my chair laughing...

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Dinar Buddy!! Nothing like a bunch of wild eyed rabid dinar holders giving the boys over in Iraq a little jingle and chatting em up... see what's happening...

Anyone else remember that bank I think I Kuwait and someone got the phone number and gave it out and like a frenzy of hundreds of people called the bank..And they were like trying to be polite and say wtf at the same time... Had no idea if they were talking to real millionaires... or soon to be... or... . Nothing like a US Squirrel Fest to brighten up their day... :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhh lovely now everyone is going to ping them...... think I'll go do duck and cover practice..... I am falling out of my chair laughing...

I remember only because I was on the call with several friends listening to a female bank employee at the Kuwait bank whose bank had posted a dramatic increase in the IQD admit that the new rate was real but that you had to come into the bank to exchange at the rate they were showing on their site. The next day when we called they denied a rate change........strange indeed

• Upvote 2

Yup Texas.... lots of plans to jump planes, then cancelled that next day... Wonder whatever really did happen... or why.... if it was limited legit... part of the reparations.... it was all very interesting..... (we were listening to you listen to them.... :) )