Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

time limit to cash in

robear

After this amount of waiting who really needs more than 7 days to cashin ..Speaking for my self I am all in at .86 and i would not care if the very next day it went up to 3.22 ...I planned ahead so i only need .86 to 1.00 to make every damn dream i have come ture..So if you need more than 30 days to cash in shame on you!!!!

Edited by robboys33
  • Upvote 1

Open ended question. Depends on what type of cash in your talking about. Iraqis last rd, they closed the borders and only those inside Iraq could exchange. Don't count any chickens before they hatch

Come on...don't be a little rain cloud. Let Robear dream some. Besides it's Thursday night football. Couch, wings, beer. The RV can wait.

• Upvote 1

Look at Kuwait for example

Not Iraq in the beginning of a war with the new currency being shoveled out by invading forces with approval of United Nations IMF and world bank

Once Kuwait was returned to its govt the govt made the decision to replace its currency

They had an exchange period of one year , but you could take your old Kuwait dinar to the cash window of the central bank of Kuwait for 10 years and exchange them there but only there after the exchange period

After 10 years the old Kuwait dinars were demonetized by the govt of kuwait

After this amount of waiting who really needs more than 7 days to cashin ..Speaking for my self I am all in at .86 and i would not care if the very next day it went up to 3.22 ...I planned ahead so i only need .86 to 1.00 to make every damn dream i have come ture..So if you need more than 30 days to cash in shame on you!!!!

if this RVs at anything under .86 -$1 I will wait and HOPE it goes up (as close to the deadline as I can).... I dont have millions and millions like some ppl here... so COME ON high number...  :twothumbs:

Look, it doesn't really matter, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year have a plan.

Just be smart people when this happens, research ahead of time, do your homework! This isn't grade school, High school or even like studying for an MBA or a even a PHD in college, It's much deeper than that. Put down the remote, the double cheeseburger, large fries and large diet coke and do your homework. This is getting serious now, the time is near. (I hope) Already submitted my thesis to the professor. (no copying allowed - so don't ask me) You have to be lead by a higher power of what to do. Have a plan, and plan to act. Plan your work and work your plan.

May God direct you in what to do.

Wm13

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unless there is a exchange from the currency currently being used to a brand new currency there should NOT be a limited window for cashing in your dinar for dollars.

Once their dinar are internationally accepted you can go to any currency exchange or international bank and change it in for whatever country you wish.

Unless there is a exchange from the currency currently being used to a brand new currency there should NOT be a limited window for cashing in your dinar for dollars.

Once their dinar are internationally accepted you can go to any currency exchange or international bank and change it in for whatever country you wish.

All the countries I have read about that restructured their currency had an exchange period.  I'm hoping Iraq will be different but who knows?  At this point I'm not sure if I'm stupid for not cutting my losses and running while I can. Can I get a chorus of "Que Sera Sera"?

All the countries I have read about that restructured their currency had an exchange period.  I'm hoping Iraq will be different but who knows?  At this point I'm not sure if I'm stupid for not cutting my losses and running while I can. Can I get a chorus of "Que Sera Sera"?

Hang tough my friend. What do you have to loss? Either it goes up or not. It almost certainly will NOT go down!

Just be smart people when this happens, research ahead of time, do your homework! This isn't grade school, High school or even like studying for an MBA or a even a PHD in college, It's much deeper than that. Put down the remote, the double cheeseburger, large fries and large diet coke and do your homework. This is getting serious now, the time is near. (I hope) Already submitted my thesis to the professor. (no copying allowed - so don't ask me) You have to be lead by a higher power of what to do. Have a plan, and plan to act. Plan your work and work your plan.

Wm13

Wm13

Why reinvent the wheel ?

Come to VIP!

I believe that it is in the vein of proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished."

Not to say that Mr Montana is omnipotent , but he HAS done his homework.

Now that VIP has reopened , I encourage you to risk a little money and join VIP.

Then look at OSI. You will be pleased.

• Downvote 1

Wm13

Good post, my Friend.

Wm13

'the time is near' for what? 'Already submitted my thesis to the professor...no copying allowed'? :lol: my, you're full of yourself.  

All I need is 10 minutes

Yes, exactly Elixirbaby. Folks, if this currency revalues and is internationally recognized by the banks, then just cash it in, it's not rocket science. With the middle east in constant combat, I doubt the currency will improve much, jmo. Now go ahead with the common, 'then why are you invested' rhetoric. :lol:

"The double cheeseburger, large fries and large diet coke"

I dont understand it.... ppl talk about being fat or wanting to lose weight, but order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a DIET COKE... hahah hilarious.... think that diet coke is doing anything... might as well go get a super big gulp ...... always wanted to say that when im in a mcdonalds and here someone put in their order like that... 

thanks Im done ranting bout that... 

now......GOOOOOOOOOO RV