Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A must read for all members, repeat...again

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hello all, once again as I sit here and watch this board waiting for something to happen, I feel it is time for a reminder for the vets, and hopefully a lesson for the newbies. Its been a while since I put in my 2 cents worth, but when I sit here and watch all the newbies who are spending countless hours watching and waiting for this thing to pop, I figured it was time to re-post something I posted a couple years ago at about this time. It should be a reality check for some, and a reminder for others. While my information in this post with regards to the Dinar is mostly outdated now, you'll find there are somethings that are the same as they were 2 years ago. You may find it interesting that some of what I posted we have been waiting for since then and is still being talked about today. I'm not here to be a debbie downer, but to be a voice of reason and reality of what this investment can do to you. This post is from me 2 years ago when I got involved in this investment and let the dream of being rich consume me. I posted as much info as you see others post today. There have been many others, We come and go, Eventually you need to step back and take a close look at what you are waiting for and realize you need to be more than patient in this investment. Don't let it consume you, because it may be to late by the time you realize it. I may have caught myself in time, but I am still paying for it today.

It's a long read, but worth your time. I would be willing to bet that most will not bother thinking they know what they are doing...just like I did. For you I pray you are right.

Facing the reality, My 2 Cents

PS

Don't let my rep fool you, it was well over a 1000 before the reset about 2 years ago. I don't pay much attention to the reps, but I know many here use it as a tool of who is and is not worth listening too. Many vets here will tell you I am one who knows what I am talking about.
Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

People need to treat this like any other investment that you hope will provide you comfort in years to come. Nothing is gonna be a get rich quick or everyone would be doing it. If you look at the risk verses reward you have the opportunity for this investment to pay big dividends. If it never pans out you can still cash in and be out what a few hundred dollars at most.

You have to be smart and spread your investments out so you dont have all your eggs in one basket. And you can not invest money that you dont have or need to pay bills with in hopes of getting rich quick.

I look forward to down the line in meeting everyone and hope this all pans out for the best for all of us invested. But definately not gonna loose any sleep at night if it ever happens! That's my .02

Great post RVD.  I got caught up in this 3yrs ago by the likes of Scooter and some others (some no doubt paid pumpers).  Many of those came to their own conclusions and are long gone.  Spent way too much time and money on it and took a while for the reality to sink in and force myself through a self imposed rehab.  Marcus Curtis articles helped.  

If something positive happens great,  but I'm no longer holding my breath.   I just check in from time to time because old habits are hard to kick but it is in perspective now and doesn't rule me.

Seems like you're just tooting your own horn, jmo.

People need to treat this like any other investment that you hope will provide you comfort in years to come. Nothing is gonna be a get rich quick or everyone would be doing it. If you look at the risk verses reward you have the opportunity for this investment to pay big dividends. If it never pans out you can still cash in and be out what a few hundred dollars at most.

You have to be smart and spread your investments out so you dont have all your eggs in one basket. And you can not invest money that you dont have or need to pay bills with in hopes of getting rich quick.

I look forward to down the line in meeting everyone and hope this all pans out for the best for all of us invested. But definately not gonna loose any sleep at night if it ever happens! That's my .02

Good clear thinking. +1 But what if someone scrambled the eggs in your baskets? Nyuk nyuk, nyuk. :lol:

• Upvote 1