Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

o gots "esplaning" to do..

divemaster5734

So much for the "religion of peace" as declared by obummer.

Since then he has repeatedly sent guns and money to his terrorist buddies claiming they are the good guys.

This Kenya Massacre is now indisputable proof that o is a freaking liar and his policies are only going to destroy humanity...  DM

President Barack Obama owes world explanation about why he supports al-Qaeda
photo_2.jpg
By Judi McLeod (Bio and Archives)  Sunday, September 22, 2013 
Comments | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us
cover092213.jpg

If ever there was a terrorist attack that cries out the name “President Barack Hussein Obama!” the massacre at Kenya’s Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi is it.

The Somalian terrorist group, al-Shabaab, which has links to al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility for the slaughter of at least 59 people, including Canadian diplomat Annemarie Desloges and an as yet unnamed other Canadian. Annemarie’s husband, Robert Munk was injured and has since been released from hospital.

Imagine this horrific scene: Terrified shoppers hid behind counters as the gunmen went on the rampage using guns and grenades. (Daily Mail, Sept. 22, 2013)

Today 10 to 15 hostages are still trapped in the shopping center as security forces lay siege to the building, from which Armed police managed to lead about 1,000 people to safety.

This time the radical Islamic terrorists live-blogged their carnage on Twitter.

Campaigning on the slogan “Obama here, Obama there” promising voters he would have a “direct line to the White House”, Barack Obama’s half brother, Malik Obama went down to humiliating defeat, garnering only 2,792 votes and trailing the winner by 140,000 votes.

With typical Obama family ‘blame the other guy’ tactics, Malik accused the Kenyan Election Commission of concealing the official results.

Earlier this week Malik Obama denied that his Lois Lerner-approved Barack H Obama Foundation has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. 
Malik Obama is not the only Barack Hussein Obama relative knocking himself out in Kenya.

Two days before yesterday’s terrorist attack, Obama’s cousin, Raila Odinga, ‘Your Agent for Change’ was naming his shadow cabinet as Kenya’s Opposition leader.

Sore loser Odinga has lost two presidential elections.  When the Supreme Court ruled against nullifying the results of last March 4th’s general elections, he left for South Africa to avoid the swearing in of President Uhuru Kenyatta on April 9, 2013.

That was small potatoes compared to the result of his 2007 presidential failure.

Odinga’s presidential loss in 2007 led to claims of voter fraud and mass rioting with overtones of ethnic cleansing.

“A man beats at a smouldering ambulance’s number-plate with his machete. “See,” he explains, “this belongs to the government of Kenya.” Mobs cry out for their fellow Luo, Raila Odinga, to be made president of Kenya. They plead for guns. An earnest man pushes to the front of one mob. “What we are saying is give violence a second chance.”

“In the past few weeks, Kisumu has been ethnically cleansed. The Luos have driven out 20,000 or so Kikuyus from a population of 380,000; few will return. Every Kikuyu business and home has been looted and burned.

“Odinga had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Muslim leaders, which eventually led to the deeper incorporation of Sharia into the Kenyan legal system, with the accompanying loss of women’s rights.

“Obama had campaigned with Odinga and strongly endorsed him and the atrocities committed by Odinga’s followers eventually forced a coalition government in which Odinga became Prime Minister and sold out Kenya’s civil rights to Islam.”(Daniel Greenfield, frontpagemag.com, April 6, 2013)

Barack Obama sold America’s civil rights out to Islam when on Sept. 17, 2013 hewaived the ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition which includes members of Al-Qaeda.

Incredibly, Odinga Raila, self-touted on his webpage as ‘Your Agent for Change’ was at the ravaged mall scene.  Former Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga told reporters at the mall that he has been told officials couldn’t determine the exact number of hostages inside the mall. (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation).

“There are quite a number of people still being held hostage on the third floor and the basement area where the terrorists are still in charge,” Odinga said.

Blood relatives notwithstanding, Barack Obama owes an explanation to his Kenyan brothers why he openly supports al-Qaeda.

STATEMENT BY THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA ON ATTACK IN NAIROBI, KENYA

Prime Minister Stephen Harper today issued the following statement on the terrorist attack that took place at a shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, which has claimed the lives of many, and left many more injured. At this point, we can confirm that two Canadians have died, including one Canadian diplomat.

“Canada condemns in the strongest possible terms this cowardly, hateful act that apparently targeted innocent civilians who were simply out shopping.

“The hearts and prayers of all Canadians go out to the families and friends of all those affected by this senseless tragedy, and we extend our deepest condolences to those suffering the loss of Annemarie Desloges, one of our diplomats who has died in the attack.

“Annemarie Desloges was a distinguished public servant of the Department of Citizenship and Immigration who served in Canada’s High Commission to Kenya, as a liaison officer with the Canada Border Services Agency. She will be remembered and honoured.

“Terrorist attacks like this seek to undermine the very values and way of life that Canadians cherish, and they reinforce the need for us to continue taking strong actions to protect the safety of Canadians no matter where they are in the world.

“Acts of terror cannot be allowed to go unpunished. Canadian staff at our mission are offering Kenyan authorities every possible assistance to bring the perpetrators of this heinous attack to justice.

• Upvote 4

So much for the "religion of peace" as declared by obummer.

Since then he has repeatedly sent guns and money to his terrorist buddies claiming they are the good guys.

This Kenya Massacre is now indisputable proof that o is a freaking liar and his policies are only going to destroy humanity...  DM

President Barack Obama owes world explanation about why he supports al-Qaeda
photo_2.jpg
By Judi McLeod (Bio and Archives)  Sunday, September 22, 2013 

Comments | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

cover092213.jpg

If ever there was a terrorist attack that cries out the name “President Barack Hussein Obama!” the massacre at Kenya’s Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi is it.

The Somalian terrorist group, al-Shabaab, which has links to al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility for the slaughter of at least 59 people, including Canadian diplomat Annemarie Desloges and an as yet unnamed other Canadian. Annemarie’s husband, Robert Munk was injured and has since been released from hospital.

Imagine this horrific scene: Terrified shoppers hid behind counters as the gunmen went on the rampage using guns and grenades. (Daily Mail, Sept. 22, 2013)

Today 10 to 15 hostages are still trapped in the shopping center as security forces lay siege to the building, from which Armed police managed to lead about 1,000 people to safety.

This time the radical Islamic terrorists live-blogged their carnage on Twitter.

Campaigning on the slogan “Obama here, Obama there” promising voters he would have a “direct line to the White House”, Barack Obama’s half brother, Malik Obama went down to humiliating defeat, garnering only 2,792 votes and trailing the winner by 140,000 votes.

With typical Obama family ‘blame the other guy’ tactics, Malik accused the Kenyan Election Commission of concealing the official results.

Earlier this week Malik Obama denied that his Lois Lerner-approved Barack H Obama Foundation has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. 

Malik Obama is not the only Barack Hussein Obama relative knocking himself out in Kenya.

Two days before yesterday’s terrorist attack, Obama’s cousin, Raila Odinga, ‘Your Agent for Change’ was naming his shadow cabinet as Kenya’s Opposition leader.

Sore loser Odinga has lost two presidential elections.  When the Supreme Court ruled against nullifying the results of last March 4th’s general elections, he left for South Africa to avoid the swearing in of President Uhuru Kenyatta on April 9, 2013.

That was small potatoes compared to the result of his 2007 presidential failure.

Odinga’s presidential loss in 2007 led to claims of voter fraud and mass rioting with overtones of ethnic cleansing.

“A man beats at a smouldering ambulance’s number-plate with his machete. “See,” he explains, “this belongs to the government of Kenya.” Mobs cry out for their fellow Luo, Raila Odinga, to be made president of Kenya. They plead for guns. An earnest man pushes to the front of one mob. “What we are saying is give violence a second chance.”

“In the past few weeks, Kisumu has been ethnically cleansed. The Luos have driven out 20,000 or so Kikuyus from a population of 380,000; few will return. Every Kikuyu business and home has been looted and burned.

“Odinga had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Muslim leaders, which eventually led to the deeper incorporation of Sharia into the Kenyan legal system, with the accompanying loss of women’s rights.

“Obama had campaigned with Odinga and strongly endorsed him and the atrocities committed by Odinga’s followers eventually forced a coalition government in which Odinga became Prime Minister and sold out Kenya’s civil rights to Islam.”(Daniel Greenfield, frontpagemag.com, April 6, 2013)

Barack Obama sold America’s civil rights out to Islam when on Sept. 17, 2013 hewaived the ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition which includes members of Al-Qaeda.

Incredibly, Odinga Raila, self-touted on his webpage as ‘Your Agent for Change’ was at the ravaged mall scene.  Former Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga told reporters at the mall that he has been told officials couldn’t determine the exact number of hostages inside the mall. (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation).

“There are quite a number of people still being held hostage on the third floor and the basement area where the terrorists are still in charge,” Odinga said.

Blood relatives notwithstanding, Barack Obama owes an explanation to his Kenyan brothers why he openly supports al-Qaeda.

STATEMENT BY THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA ON ATTACK IN NAIROBI, KENYA

Prime Minister Stephen Harper today issued the following statement on the terrorist attack that took place at a shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, which has claimed the lives of many, and left many more injured. At this point, we can confirm that two Canadians have died, including one Canadian diplomat.

“Canada condemns in the strongest possible terms this cowardly, hateful act that apparently targeted innocent civilians who were simply out shopping.

“The hearts and prayers of all Canadians go out to the families and friends of all those affected by this senseless tragedy, and we extend our deepest condolences to those suffering the loss of Annemarie Desloges, one of our diplomats who has died in the attack.

“Annemarie Desloges was a distinguished public servant of the Department of Citizenship and Immigration who served in Canada’s High Commission to Kenya, as a liaison officer with the Canada Border Services Agency. She will be remembered and honoured.

“Terrorist attacks like this seek to undermine the very values and way of life that Canadians cherish, and they reinforce the need for us to continue taking strong actions to protect the safety of Canadians no matter where they are in the world.

“Acts of terror cannot be allowed to go unpunished. Canadian staff at our mission are offering Kenyan authorities every possible assistance to bring the perpetrators of this heinous attack to justice.

Apparently our DV site is becoming a "I hate Obama and everything liberal" website.

And I object to the racist language, Divemaster. Using the old language of the slave South is racist.

If you want the good old days to return, go see if you can find where they still practice slavery...Mauritania I think...

• Downvote 18

Apparently our DV site is becoming a "I hate Obama and everything liberal" website.

And I object to the racist language, Divemaster. Using the old language of the slave South is racist.

If you want the good old days to return, go see if you can find where they still practice slavery...Mauritania I think...

Nah we just hate anything trying to destroy the country we love.  

That isn't by the way the old language of the slave south, it's the language many African Americans still use today, and they do it on purpose.  So let me AXE you something. LOL  If you don't believe that listen to their music and watch a few of their movies.  If they don't like some of the names we use they need to stop using them themselves.  If you'd like I could drag a whole bunch of NEW (today's era) rap music into DV for you and you can see how completely disrespectful they are to each other and every other color around them.  Don't play the race card here bud it won't fly........................................................................................  Oops that's right I forgot, you can only be a racist if your white, never mind forget I brought it up.   <_<

• Upvote 13

So Hame55, what is your comment on the article.

Your comment by past me and for the life of me I didn't understand your comment.  I guess because this is a common language that is use on an everyday basis. :confused2: That is really how some speak, and possibly spell.  If they don't have a problem with it, why should we.  Before you attack me, I say this without prejudice.

• Upvote 4

FYI -

“Lucy! You got some ‘splainin’ to do!”
       Catchphrase associated with the TV show I Love Lucy (1951-1957)
       This famous line is commonly assumed to have been said to Lucille Ball by Desi Arnaz, as the character Ricky Ricardo, on the I Love Lucy show. Most people think he said it regularly, with a Cuban accent that turned explaining into ‘splainin,’ when he confronted Lucy about some wacky thing she’d done.
       However, as noted on many websites, including posts by I Love Lucy fans who have watched every episode, Arnaz never actually said the line in any episode of the show. (He did say a few similar lines, such as “OK, Lucy, ‘splain” and “All right, start ‘splainin.’”) At some point in the 1950s, some comedian or journalist must have used the familiar catchphrase and it caught on, becoming part of our language.
       Today, saying a person or entity “has some ‘splainin’ to do” is a humorous way of suggesting that they have done (or may have done) something stupid, hypocritical, illegal or otherwise embarrassing.

• Upvote 3

Let me get this straight.. I'm racist because I'm upset a white/black guy mix helped evil fanatics kill black people.

huh?

Oh wait, since they are not Christian they can do whatever their "faith" tells them to do.

Now, if there were Christians building homes, giving out food, clothing, and Bibles to the homeless and starving that were murdered, then they would have just gotten what they deserved for interfering in other peoples life's.

aha... got it..

FYI -

“Lucy! You got some ‘splainin’ to do!”
       Catchphrase associated with the TV show I Love Lucy (1951-1957)
       This famous line is commonly assumed to have been said to Lucille Ball by Desi Arnaz, as the character Ricky Ricardo, on the I Love Lucy show. Most people think he said it regularly, with a Cuban accent that turned explaining into ‘splainin,’ when he confronted Lucy about some wacky thing she’d done.
       However, as noted on many websites, including posts by I Love Lucy fans who have watched every episode, Arnaz never actually said the line in any episode of the show. (He did say a few similar lines, such as “OK, Lucy, ‘splain” and “All right, start ‘splainin.’”) At some point in the 1950s, some comedian or journalist must have used the familiar catchphrase and it caught on, becoming part of our language.
       Today, saying a person or entity “has some ‘splainin’ to do” is a humorous way of suggesting that they have done (or may have done) something stupid, hypocritical, illegal or otherwise embarrassing.

My crime was misspelling "splainin".. I'm such a jerk...

• Upvote 2