Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament: the process of deleting zeros of ستربك currency state budget

yota691

info.gif By: Newspaper electronic Iraq | Date: Sunday 15/09/2013 10:38 pm

Counting a member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Hussein المرعبي process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as ستربك the state budget. 
said المرعبي in a press statement that the urgency on the subject of the deletion of zeros from the currency will lead to a major embarrassment for the government. 
continued that we as members of the Economic Commission representative advised the central bank to wait and not urgency and to clarify the dimensions of this issue to the Parliament as well as to the government. 
said المرعبي that the deletion of zeros from the currency would disrupt the general budget and will help to currency smuggling and reduce liquidity and increase inflation by up to 100%, he says. 
, and pointed out that there's poorest experiences cash may not be able This file management at the present time efficiently and transparently. 

went on saying: We do not have a clear vision of the possibilities of the central bank in the management of this thorny issue being works full independence from the government and parliament.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

o.kay  ---  me again  :twocents:   this article seems to be saying , the fellow  has gotten a double meaning to lifting the zero`s ,  I think on this article  his is saying that the zero`s of the currency , as 25,ooo is 25.oo .  but the statement seems to make me think he is also seeing a meaning of  zero`s off with the printing of new notes , and  he isn`t clear on what the true nature of zero`s is going to be , { we have read articles about how the dinar is being ripped or torn,  a 25,ooo note , or a 1,ooo note  has a corner torn off , this represents, a quarter value of 1,ooo  .... crazy too see ,  but I guess it makes sense to the average Iraqi ,  <------ and this is the part of counterfeit I think they are looking at , how can they have so many piece`s and not that many notes from beginning ? :shrug:  }  what they need to do { I , m , o, }  get photo`s ,  or  drawings ,  to tell the story of zero`s ,, draw a 25,000 note , either draw a 2o. dollar and a 5 dollar note { u.s. } to represent that zero deal ,  or draw a 25,ooo note and have a 25,ooo note like this -------> 25,ooo dinar =`s 25,ooo u.s. dollar { It would be harder to draw a 25,ooo dinar note and then have too draw 2500 --- or how ever many 100`s it takes . dollars } 

• Upvote 2

went on saying: We do not have a clear vision of the possibilities of the central bank in the management of this thorny issue being works full independence from the government and parliament.

HE said it.......~ they are in the dark as we are.

• Upvote 1

o.kay  ---  me again  :twocents:   this article seems to be saying , the fellow  has gotten a double meaning to lifting the zero`s ,  I think on this article  his is saying that the zero`s of the currency , as 25,ooo is 25.oo .  but the statement seems to make me think he is also seeing a meaning of  zero`s off with the printing of new notes , and  he isn`t clear on what the true nature of zero`s is going to be , { we have read articles about how the dinar is being ripped or torn,  a 25,ooo note , or a 1,ooo note  has a corner torn off , this represents, a quarter value of 1,ooo  .... crazy too see ,  but I guess it makes sense to the average Iraqi ,  <------ and this is the part of counterfeit I think they are looking at , how can they have so many piece`s and not that many notes from beginning ? :shrug:  }  what they need to do { I , m , o, }  get photo`s ,  or  drawings ,  to tell the story of zero`s ,, draw a 25,000 note , either draw a 2o. dollar and a 5 dollar note { u.s. } to represent that zero deal ,  or draw a 25,ooo note and have a 25,ooo note like this -------> 25,ooo dinar =`s 25,ooo u.s. dollar { It would be harder to draw a 25,ooo dinar note and then have too draw 2500 --- or how ever many 100`s it takes . dollars } 

Even my Hillbilly AZZ understands this, good job !

HE said it.......~ they are in the dark as we are.

That is what I got out of it as well. The other thing that got my attention was "will increase inflation by 100%" how does that happen without increasing the current value of existing dinar, or dumping a whole lot of new currency into the market?

would disrupt the general budget

:moon-from-car:  :D

:lol:  :lol:

That is what I got out of it as well. The other thing that got my attention was "will increase inflation by 100%" how does that happen without increasing the current value of existing dinar, or dumping a whole lot of new currency into the market?

exactly. 

• Upvote 1

The only dinar that would have an increased value is the NEW dinar. Not the dinar that we hold currently. Dont be fooled, this would not be a good thing for us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

The only dinar that would have an increased value is the NEW dinar. Not the dinar that we hold currently. Dont be fooled, this would not be a good thing for us.

Sadly I believe there is truth in this. If I had some invaders cause my currency to go down, I sure wouldn't want them cashing in when it is restored and would find a way to keep the wealth in my country. It wouldn't surprise me and brings me concern that this speculation would result in loss versus some miracle cash cow.

That being said, I certainly love being high on hopium at the thought if it RVing this weekend and being able to afford to grow old after all the loss we have all experienced. So I pray and visualized and hope. And I am running off now to a Travelex to buy a million dong just in case! So hope is still alive despite.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 3