Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Walk Out Of Hearing Prior To Testimony By Parents Of Benghazi Victims

wpsmit

The slimy Democrats on the House Oversight Committee shamelessly walked out during testimony of Benghazi victim family members Patricia Smith is the mother of Sean Smith and Charles Woods is the father of Ty Woods. Here are the names of the disgusting Democrats who make up the House Oversight Committee and who should be ashamed of themselves:

Rep. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)

Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.)

Rep. John Tierney (MA-6)

Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (MO-1)

Rep. Stephen Lynch (MA-9)

Rep. Jim Cooper (TN-5)

Rep. Gerald Connolly (VA-11)

Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA-17)

Rep. Mark Pocan (WI-2)

Rep. Tammy Duckworth (IL-8)

Rep. Danny K. Davis (IL-7)

Rep. Peter Welch (VT)

Rep. Tony Cardenas (CA-29)

Rep. Steve Horsford (NV-4)

Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM-1)

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2013/09/19/names-democrats-house-oversight-committee-walked-benghazi-victim-family-members/

• Upvote 9

These Demon-crats are despicable, low life, scum.

Just like the 18 Republican despicable, low life scum who weren't there either right..............?

I'm sure that that's what you meant to say.  Being fair and all...............

Linky

From the link

As Slate's Dave Weigel points out, only six of the 24 Republicans on the panel were present while the family members were being questioned. In addition, two Democrats were present (including Rep. Elijah Cummings, the committee's ranking member).

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Democrats Walk Out Of Hearing Prior To Testimony By Parents Of Benghazi Victims

Benghazi_return_AP176899261867_32199973_

mike-150x150.jpg

As reported by thegatewaypundit.com, Democrats on Thursday walked out of a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on Benghazi – just prior to testimony from parents of the victims.

Democrats refused to hear testimony from the parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, who died in Benghazi along with Glen Doherty and Ambassador Chris Stevens. Committee chairman Darrell Issa tweeted a picture of the Democrats leaving the hearing:

Disgrace: Democrats walk out of Benghazi Hearing

Categories: Foreign AffairsPolitics

In a spectacularly disgusting display of arrogance and lack of compassion for the victims of the Benghazi attack and their families, 15 democrats walked out on a Thursday hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee just as family members of the four slain Americans were about to testify before the gathering.  The sleaze balls that showed the utmost disrespect for our Ambassador and soldiers and contempt for their families are listed below, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM needs to be voted out immediately and replaced with actual Americans:

Rep. Carolyn Maloney (NY)

Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.)

Rep. John Tierney (MA)

Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (MO)

Rep. Stephen Lynch (MA)

Rep. Jim Cooper (TN)

Rep. Gerald Connolly (VA)

Rep. Matt Cartwright (PA)

Rep. Mark Pocan (WI)

Rep. Tammy Duckworth (IL)

Rep. Danny K. Davis (IL)

Rep. Peter Welch (VT)

Rep. Tony Cardenas (CA)

Rep. Steve Horsford (NV)

Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM)

The September 11th 2012 attack on the US embassy in Libya has long been on  the collective minds of the American people. We have demanded answers over and over as to why Ambassador Chris Stevens was repeatedly denied assistance prior to the violent torture and slaughter of himself and three other Americans after a 4 hour fire fight. Troops were prepped and ready to intervene – and were told to stand down. Why? Why was Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith, and Glen Doherty abandoned to a horrific death? The Obama Administration continues to foil all efforts to uncover the truth, despite his campaign promise of “transparent government”. This has been the least transparent government in the history of our nation.

It is becoming increasingly clear that most of those in office have little regard for the damage they do by the stroke of a pen. While they sit in cushy offices making six-figure salaries, their families unaffected by the tragedies on the home front, the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces of broken hearts and tattered lives.  For these Democrats, who are supposed to be representing the American public, to walk out of the hearing shows a complete lack of empathy. They don’t care what goes on as long as it does not affect them. Well, I am telling you, boys and girls, THIS needs to affected them!

CALL TO ACTION

I encourage you all to flood the offices, emails and phone lines of the aforementioned soulless monsters in office and notify them of your outrage, regardless if they represent your state or not.  Additionally, it is vital to spread the word and educate the American public about what is really going on in our government.  Make family, friends, coworkers – whoever – aware that THIS is how our elected officials treat our American Heroes.  Involve yourselves as much as you can in seeing that each and every one of these idiots are voted out of office. Only then will they realize that their actions not only affect the American public, but they WILL affect them too when they fail to adhere to the will and the voice of the American people.

Time to speak up, folks.

The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men.

-Samuel Adams

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 4

It took a collective effort to put them in office. It will take the same to remove them. Americans as a whole have always been eager to jump on a bandwagon and support their candidate of choice when he or she is running for office. Unfortunately, we are not known for showing the same vigor when the the time comes to remove them from the office we elected them to.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 6

I have been involved in every conflict we have had since our embassy was bombed in Beirut. I am well aware of the hazards that go with the job. With the possible exception of two other members that I won’t name, I probably know more about what went on in Benghazi than anyone else on the forum. These people did not die in combat. They were sacrificed by their own government to cover up what would have been a political embarrassment to certain people in the government. We not only had time to react, but had the means to prevent this and save American lives. They just chose not to. Regardless of the nature of the business or the particular mission, our elected officials which are supposed to be representing us should at least show the common decency and have enough respect for the victims and their families to allow them to speak in open forum. At the very least these people should be impeached. My personal preference would be to place them in the same type of situation and let them fend for themselves.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 15

I have been involved in every conflict we have had since our embassy was bombed in Beirut. I am well aware of the hazards that go with the job. With the possible exception of two other members that I won’t name, I probably know more about what went on in Benghazi than anyone else on the forum. These people did not die in combat. They were sacrificed by their own government to cover up what would have been a political embarrassment to certain people in the government. We not only had time to react, but had the means to prevent this and save American lives. They just chose not to. Regardless of the nature of the business or the particular mission, our elected officials which are supposed to be representing us should at least show the common decency and have enough respect for the victims and their families to allow them to speak in open forum. At the very least these people should be impeached. My personal preference would be to place them in the same type of situation and let them fend for themselves.

Roadrunner

Brother, we as, are as we, have the knowledge too, entercept information, can only then, act upon the issue...

Just like the 18 Republican despicable, low life scum who weren't there either right..............?

Linky

From the link

No, no, I didn't say for walking out. I just meant for what they are. lol

But, seriously, I find it curious that "Media Matters" headline says " These Pictures Prove Fox Is Lying: Democrats Didn't Walk Out Of Benghazi Hearing" and then proceed to say both sides are guilty of walking out for whatever reasons. Had they said Fox was misleading or deceptive or one sided in their reporting, it would have been closer to honest than Fox. They just lowered their self to Fox's level.

But thanks for highlighting exactly why MSM has such a bad rep. and we can't trust any of them totally. They all suck. And it sucks to have to research just about anything any of them report before making a post to a story.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Linky

From the link

Like the post above Tiger give me the NAMES . Show me a list. I will personally verify by calling these people.

I question your sources due to the fact that the last pic that says it shows missing rep. The time has been omitted  . all the other pics show a time and says " LIVE "

The last one dont. Give me a list of names. or else I call BS

• Upvote 8

Like the post above Tiger give me the NAMES . Show me a list. I will personally verify by calling these people.

I question your sources due to the fact that the last pic that says it shows missing rep. The time has been omitted  . all the other pics show a time and says " LIVE "

My thoughts exactly buddy, you beat me to it.  So..............Come on Tigger where are the names?  Or is this another day for the typical liberal mindset, well they did it too, so that makes it ok, so who are THEY?  If it would have been Reps that walked out you libtards would be out in force and breathing fire calling for a lynch mob, get off yourselves already.

• Upvote 5

Roadrunner

Thank you  sir for your comments.  I respect your opinion because you have been there,  I saw the Marine Barracks in Beirut that was attacked.  I was the Airport during that time.  For the others who think they know or spend all day scouring the internet for opinons to post here continue to do so because you will never be closer to what really happen.  Speculators is what i call them that is why we had at one time 5 dollar a gallon for gasoline and diesel even more.

• Upvote 1

It's easy to miss things if you don't look.

I wonder if the other thread on this exact same topic will become more popular than this thread?

How about being deliberately blind to what is going on. Both parties are guilty of treason as far as I am concerned but the problem is those who are justifying what the liberals are doing while trying to shift all the blame to the Republicans. The liberal press is helping to covers the sins of the Democrats to keep them in power. Stop with the BS of protecting these criminals because they belong to your party of choice. They all belong in a Peruvian prison.

Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 1

Dawg, I'm with ya...thing is, it's one thing not make a showin'...but to be there and deminstrate a show of erogance is something else...me, can't handle disrepect for a brother that went down firin'...

• Upvote 1

Roadrunner

One of these days I'd love your people to get together with my people and do lunch :D  No question we're on the same page... it would just be an interesting exercise drilling down on the nuance. Seems that one of our greatest risk liabilities these days is factoring in  we don't know what we don't know, and getting blind sided in managing the consequence. We both know there will be no accountability for the result, as the drivers are not ever identified out loud, and we're left jousting with windmills. Alas we're left stumbling down paths that will never give us answers, because the questions purposely lead us astray. As a result we all sit back and watch these squirrel fiestas. Absolutely,  everyone last elected representative should have had the decency to at least give these families the respect of hearing them out. Apart from political affiliation, blood is blood, and spilled in death, furthering our interests, spoken or not. 

TPS, clearly covert ops demands a silence that I think lots of people probably didn't know existed, or how deep or how prevalent or how many were sacrificed in the name of some US interest. I'd have to think about it, but its possible that this is the first event that really brings some of that reality into their living rooms. Its not been very comfortable for some. Its kind of like I'll be the first one to order a hamburger, but I don't want to see video of someone slamming the bull between the eyes with a mallet.... I have this whole other picture of how that beef got to my table... And I am absolutely in no way making anyone wrong for holding on to whatever picture they have... Sometimes we need to in order to get through the day... So TPS, don't be disheartened.... sometimes people need to take things in doses, if at all.... and thats okay. And you are not wrong.... you are dead on correct. And somewhere in the back of my mind, I know they use a mallet... and for now, I need to get through the day and my world needs to make sense, and for now, I am much more comfortable and its just about all I want to handle, debating whether or not they should pack the beef in styrofoam....

• Upvote 6

Well put Rayzur. We all know the whole truth will never come out, and honestly I wouldn't expect it to. I just have a problem with letting people die to keep your own butt off the hot seat. I also have a major problem with the blatant disrespect they showed toward the families. I would also enjoy the opportunity to sit down sometime and talk shop so to speak. Maybe we can make that happen sometime.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1