Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President 2016

wpsmit

If hilarious wins the presidency. Mrs dog and I have talked and have decided to sell out liquidate all our holdings and move to the canadian 

reservation.

seriously 

They will have won and even the great state of texas will not be able to stop whats coming 

"GREAT STATE"  of Texas?????

LOLOLOLOL

That hellhole has been a hatchery for right wingnuts ruining this country for decades

No offense, Dog. You and the missus excluded...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LOLOLOLOL

That hellhole has been a hatchery for right wingnuts ruining this country for decades

Wow thats fighten words for alot a people on this site Professor.  hahahahaha

Man you are a glutton for punishment .

When you were in college you were probably one of those fellas in a fraternity that was bent over getting their a$$`s whacked saying

" thank you sir may I have another."   :)

As far as texans I have always admired their independence and common sense . It also seems to me that during the big economic slow down they were still working.

There is still a steady exodus out of liberal states of people heading west to find work.

Whatever they are doing It must be right.  .

Will have to disagree with ya Professor I guess its a matter of

what you consider wingnuts

I personally would like to see Condeleeza  Rice  run for president. (Sorry if I misspelled the name..)

Condoleezza I think.....

I recall seeing a tv program where she explained that her Parents loved Lyrical music and  thus italian language and they  liked the expression " Con Dolcezza" ( with sweetness)......In the end name came out slightly different. Still nice.

Edited by umbertino

First black president - How'd that work out?

First Female president - Please, please Lord, if we survive the above, please stop this in 2016

1d22353733851d85a60ec79345f757e9.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

I take offense to that statement. If we are going to point fingers, lets visit that inbreeding problem that exists in N. C.

:twocents:

• Upvote 2