Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

frank says

jordan1

But notice the disclaimer/treat a rumour"

9-19-2013 Frank26 FOR ME ONLY FAMILY; Teams look for this on Iraqiya television “change of value of the IQD has now taken effect.” (Internationally) Teams…this message was done privately in the mosque today. As you know they want to tell the people first before they tell the world. Treat this as a rumor…

By the way frank you gregarious liar. If it is so private how the heck do you know..

Constant lies and bs from all of you gurus getting sickening after all these years..... They continue to spew there crap spin there lies and praise God in there next breath... Oh but make sure you present everything as fact then say treat as rumour as if that exonerates them from there sin....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Treat this as a rumor from a good source. I recieved a call from someone who supposedly belongs to the I team. He claimed that Frankee was sniffing out good intel at the mosque. My source claims it was when everyone was bent over and he saw frankee or a close look alike sniffing out intel......

• Upvote 5

But notice the disclaimer/treat a rumour"

9-19-2013 Frank26 FOR ME ONLY FAMILY; Teams look for this on Iraqiya television “change of value of the IQD has now taken effect.” (Internationally) Teams…this message was done privately in the mosque today. As you know they want to tell the people first before they tell the world. Treat this as a rumor…

By the way frank you gregarious liar. If it is so private how the heck do you know..

Constant lies and bs from all of you gurus getting sickening after all these years..... They continue to spew there crap spin there lies and praise God in there next breath... Oh but make sure you present everything as fact then say treat as rumour as if that exonerates them from there sin....

Good call.  The problem with Dinar Recaps, where he and others spew their lies, won't allow any negative comments.  Apparently, I have been blocked from making any comments there, because nothing of mine gets posted.  Even when I write something neutral.  They want the a$$ kissers.

Is sure smells like someone stepped in something.., O it is Frank talking..,

LOL  :bravo:

Treat this as a rumor from a good source. I recieved a call from someone who supposedly belongs to the I team. He claimed that Frankee was sniffing out good intel at the mosque. My source claims it was when everyone was bent over and he saw frankee or a close look alike sniffing out intel......

Excellent - cracked me up!   :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Let's not forget OKIE says now:

[..OkieOilMan] DID YOU EVER NOTICE HOW A PLACID AND SMOOTH A LAKE CAN BE SOMETIMES? THEN SOMEONE THROWS A ROCK INTO THE WATER AND THE RIPPLE EFFECT SEEMS TO RADIATE IN EVERY DIRECTION?

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT 24 HOURS AGO---BUT---THE RIPPLES WASN'T A BAD THING--IT WAS A GOOD THING. I AM SPEAKING IN ESSENCE OF ECONOMICS.

THE LONG AWAITED RIPPLE EFFECT FROM EAST TO WEST TOOK PLACE. THE RIPPLES WASHED UPON SHORE AND REMOVED ALL THE SCUM AND CRUD THAT HAD BEEN PREVENTING US A NICE CLEAN BEACH WALK.

WE ARE ONLY A FEW SHORT STEPS FROM WALKING ON A BEACH THAT LOOK'S LIKE PARADISE. I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP INTO FINANCIAL PARADISE, WHICH, IS ONLY MOMENTS AWAY.

I HAVE NOW TAKEN MY FIRST STEP ON THIS BEACH AND WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER.

THIS BEACH IS LARGE ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE ALL OF US. LETS US NOW WALK TOGETHER IN PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING FOR OUR BLESSING--------

-BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL.

• Upvote 1

Good call.  The problem with Dinar Recaps, where he and others spew their lies, won't allow any negative comments.  Apparently, I have been blocked from making any comments there, because nothing of mine gets posted.  Even when I write something neutral.  They want the a$$ kissers.

LOL  :bravo:

Excellent - cracked me up!   :lmao:

Yea, I used to post there all of the time. Mostly Articles and things that I thought would be helpful and of course I would give my opinion on other's posts as well, but that quickly halted because they apparently didn't like what I had to say because I wasn't as you put it, "kissing A$$". I went rounds with the recaps team and eventually told them what I thought of their whole sham. Trust me when I say that you are not the only one who gets absolutely NOTHING posted there lol.

I am actually quite relieved because what I thought I was trying to do, which was also to help others to understand that you can't believe most of what you hear from the gurus and that you should do your own research and not rely completely on the gurus for your info as well as calling them out when they slipped up or were proven wrong with actual facts... Let's just say it became a bit redundant and pretty much a waste of time. I just can't believe that SO many people still put all of their trust and belief in these con-artists after all of this time. It only took me a couple of times of being lied to to figure out for myself that something was just not right. I am SO glad that DinarVets is NOTHING like them. IMO you should be able to speak your mind, give your point of view and yes, even bash a LIAR if need be. Why should the liars and manipulators get to say whatever they want and not be held accountable for it? I'm not saying be hateful to others, but come on there is a line that should be drawn here. Fair is fair.

• Upvote 2