Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi All,I`m not a newbie here just don`t post often.Has anybody ever considered that every country we have ever

gone to war with they`re currency has collapsed.If you look at the dong it has been worthless for 38 years,does

anybody think the the same thing can happen with the IQD,It has been 10 years now and it is still worthless.I have

been invested since 2004 and no longer buying for this specific reason.The wait is getting very old as am I. I hold 

dong also.I am a vietnam vet and am wondering if  there is a pattern here with bombing countries.I don`t have faith

in any revalue from either country,.I will keep my fingers crossed though,I just hope I don`t die before either of these

currencies ever RV.  

thoughts please

Cheers

• Upvote 2

Hi All,I`m not a newbie here just don`t post often.Has anybody ever considered that every country we have ever

gone to war with they`re currency has collapsed.If you look at the dong it has been worthless for 38 years,does

anybody think the the same thing can happen with the IQD,It has been 10 years now and it is still worthless.I have

been invested since 2004 and no longer buying for this specific reason.The wait is getting very old as am I. I hold 

dong also.I am a vietnam vet and am wondering if  there is a pattern here with bombing countries.I don`t have faith

in any revalue from either country,.I will keep my fingers crossed though,I just hope I don`t die before either of these

currencies ever RV.  

thoughts please

Cheers

I hear ya stikks - I been in this thing for a very long time myself and have gotten very old waiting on this thing to RV- But I do believe that IQD will revalue one day - Iraq have made great changes over the last 10 years - Our of Chapter 7, working on HCL getting passed and etc.  We just need to hold-on just a little while longer.  Finally - I believe that our patience will have a GREAT reward at the end.

• Upvote 1

Of course there's a pattern .... if you bomb the hell out of a country, destroy there economy, infrastructure, kill the majority of there young able bodied workforce who were conscripted into the army it does take a long time for the country to rebuild itself.

The value of a countries currency is based on many factors, from what I can remember there's over 100 determining factors  like natural resources, education, population, infrastructure, manufacturing capability, standard of living, world perception, strength of economy etc.

now Iraq has something going for it, they have oil which everybody else wants so they can sell it and rebuild faster than most other countries could have in the same position.

I sure hope it improves sooner rather than later, everything has been pretty positive so far this year.

• Upvote 2

Of course there's a pattern .... if you bomb the hell out of a country, destroy there economy, infrastructure, kill the majority of there young able bodied workforce who were conscripted into the army it does take a long time for the country to rebuild itself.

The value of a countries currency is based on many factors, from what I can remember there's over 100 determining factors  like natural resources, education, population, infrastructure, manufacturing capability, standard of living, world perception, strength of economy etc.

now Iraq has something going for it, they have oil which everybody else wants so they can sell it and rebuild faster than most other countries could have in the same position.

I sure hope it improves sooner rather than later, everything has been pretty positive so far this year.

DITTO, thanks

I feel that we are closer to the RV than we were yesterday, last month or even last year.  We just have to be patient  and as the scripture says "whoso believeth in Christ, doubing nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this promise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth. Mormon 9:21

Thanks for the reply,I just hope the IQD doesn`t take 38 years + like vietnam has with no increase.We have to stop bombing countries.

Cheers

They are beginning to advertise underwear in the ads/banners at the top of the page. So we must be getting close. I guess they want us to be prepared when it RV's. Gotta have clean undies on hand after we c**p our pants. Go RV.

LOL,I`m gonna need cruisers before this thing ever happens with either currency, especially the dong.(38 years since the war ended)

Cheers

• Upvote 1