Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...IQD is now a int'l traded currency.

Luigi1

http://economictimes...m/markets/forex

Dinarian 64.  I tried this address again.  The screen indicates Forex Center.  Scroll down to currency converter

I typed in to change from Iraq Dinar to US Dollar then in the amount box, (on the next line) I typed 10,000 (for IQD) and hit "convert".

Again, the figure that popped below that line was Sell @ $8.4992     Buy    $8.8332.   Please try that again.  I assure you I am NOT a pumper.   I will have to go back and research the London forex site.  I don't recall right now, how I reached it, but the end of my search was Oanda (I think that was the spelling).   I will try to follow up on that and get back to you.  Sorry you had so much trouble. I just hope this is true.  No - I pray this is true.  Just wish it would happen.

Second note to Dinarian 64.  The other site I looked at was oanda.com/currency/converter.  At the top of the page I entered Iraq Dinar to US Dollar.  For the conversion figure I again used 10,000 (IQD) and the conversion rate was 8.49957.

In the next block or section or whatever you want to call it, was listed:  Sell 10,000   get 8.49957    and under that,   Buy  8.83260

(Mods, sorry,but I hit the wrong key before I finished this.  Hope this works anyway.   I am not sure if I did this correct.  I was hopeing the figures meant that it was for 1 dinar = 8.49xxx  but on closer look under oanda,it appeared more to me as thought it was reporting 10,000 IQD for USD 8.499.   That is not good news for me.   If anyone can clarify - please do.   Seems I am getting facts in the way of dreams.  Look forward to hearing from you, Dinarian64.

I hope these negs and positive votes don't affect my rate when i cash in?!?!? Oh wait the real world doesn't care about my dinarvets reputation!!! 

Probably ( Can't be sure of anything these days.....) not.

I have no idea what you are looking at - when I sent to the link it states

"Sell USD @ 1176.5804 IQDBuy USD @ 1132.0836 IQD"

And

"Sell USD @ 21149.2768 VNDBuy USD @ 21029.3696 VND"

Are you pumping? And please don't blame it n the color of your hair...stereotypes are lame and you are probably smarter than that.

My humble opinion ( if I may)  is that she was just politely asking a question.

from another source...

9-19-2013-Intel Guru Bluewolf-The IQD is now official monitary international currency liberated to the worlds media yesterday afternoon. Just awaiting the currency exchange rate to change. Treat as a rumor.

Man I think you've lost your mind. I want an RV as bad as the next. These guru guys have got you. Edited by Hawaii 50
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We should have a BS category for Bluwolf's stuff. Nobody does BS like that guy.

LOL, right on, what a bunch of hoooooey!  He gets away with that on another site and all the minions and disciples kiss his fanny and praise and thank him..............for what? -  starting rumors that never pan out?  I just don't get it.  I'd like to give him the banhammer, oh wait.....I can.       :banhammer:  

1 IQD = 8.8332 USD . . . . That is what comes up on the currency converter at http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/forex

Try it yourself and see.  Me thinks they got the numbers reversed but it is exciting to see it.

I looked, but it has 1166 Dinar to the USD.  I don't know what conversion you are seeing.  Please enlighten me.

Second note to Dinarian 64.  The other site I looked at was oanda.com/currency/converter.  At the top of the page I entered Iraq Dinar to US Dollar.  For the conversion figure I again used 10,000 (IQD) and the conversion rate was 8.49957.

In the next block or section or whatever you want to call it, was listed:  Sell 10,000   get 8.49957    and under that,   Buy  8.83260

(Mods, sorry,but I hit the wrong key before I finished this.  Hope this works anyway.   I am not sure if I did this correct.  I was hopeing the figures meant that it was for 1 dinar = 8.49xxx  but on closer look under oanda,it appeared more to me as thought it was reporting 10,000 IQD for USD 8.499.   That is not good news for me.   If anyone can clarify - please do.   Seems I am getting facts in the way of dreams.  Look forward to hearing from you, Dinarian64.

Sounds more like it.

I won't believe Anything until Adam verifies it....

That's exactly how I feel!  Well said.     :bravo:

http://economictimes...m/markets/forex

Dinarian 64.  I tried this address again.  The screen indicates Forex Center.  Scroll down to currency converter

I typed in to change from Iraq Dinar to US Dollar then in the amount box, (on the next line) I typed 10,000 (for IQD) and hit "convert".

Again, the figure that popped below that line was Sell @ $8.4992     Buy    $8.8332.   Please try that again.  I assure you I am NOT a pumper.   I will have to go back and research the London forex site.  I don't recall right now, how I reached it, but the end of my search was Oanda (I think that was the spelling).   I will try to follow up on that and get back to you.  Sorry you had so much trouble. I just hope this is true.  No - I pray this is true.  Just wish it would happen.

It sounds about right, but it seems like you are misinterpreting.  $1.00US = 1166 Dinar.  10,000 Dinar = $8.4992US.  I think you're confusing 1 with 10,000.  Just trying to help.  I know we're all frustrated and excited at the same time.  Hope this helps.    :shrug:

Adam seems to be pretty excited about how everything is progressing. Why are you guys so negative? Why post when all you can do is put other people down?

Excited is a big word... I'd deem his posts slightly optmistic.

About the  "negative" as you say..... I'd guess many here have been tried by several years of waiting.

Of course the hype and lying which is all around hasn't helped at all.

I hit the link put in 1 Dinar = 8.677 US LOL! she's right. It is nice to see. That would mean I would be fishing about now or sitting on some beach with my wife. LOL! Oh well it's not true so I'll just go into the office and work today. :)

GO RV :moon-from-car:

Good Luck to us all!!!!!

• Upvote 1

from another source...

9-19-2013-Intel Guru Bluewolf-The IQD is now official monitary international currency liberated to the worlds media yesterday afternoon. Just awaiting the currency exchange rate to change. Treat as a rumor.

....thanks for the heads-up...!....was SURE this was a linkable FACT!......................................;-)

Why do people pound Luigi1 with red ones ? We know a number of guru's are full of it, all he brings is what is posted elsewhere. We don't hammer Thug or others and they post alot of the same type of posts from elsewhere. The only difference is Thug and a number of other members make posts using a much better format.  :bravo:

If there is a need to use up your red one's, by all means, use them on me. I see no value in a neg. for a person for doing what lots of others do as well. :confused2:

Just me, OK neg away.

pp

It's because this forum bleeds double standard and hypocrisy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Second note to Dinarian 64. The other site I looked at was oanda.com/currency/converter. At the top of the page I entered Iraq Dinar to US Dollar. For the conversion figure I again used 10,000 (IQD) and the conversion rate was 8.49957.

In the next block or section or whatever you want to call it, was listed: Sell 10,000 get 8.49957 and under that, Buy 8.83260

(Mods, sorry,but I hit the wrong key before I finished this. Hope this works anyway. I am not sure if I did this correct. I was hopeing the figures meant that it was for 1 dinar = 8.49xxx but on closer look under oanda,it appeared more to me as thought it was reporting 10,000 IQD for USD 8.499. That is not good news for me. If anyone can clarify - please do. Seems I am getting facts in the way of dreams. Look forward to hearing from you, Dinarian64.

If you are looking anywhere besides www.cbi.iq.com you are wasting your time.

• Upvote 1

you better believe it cuz I just cashed out this morning at a rate of $23....the dinar sellers have not been notified yet so also just placed another order for $30,000,000 dinar :cigar: . Obviously one of those famous dinar glitches that is working in my favor this time. :eyebrows:

Sure you did............NOT!       :bump::banhammer::bugs:

Anybody think TerryK & TNT Tony are the same ?

YUP!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1