Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...IQD is now a int'l traded currency.

Luigi1

***///

based on certain posts by these maggots,

we think they may have come together in some bizarre warlock convention,

sacrificed something to their dinar devil masters ,

and all agreed to alarm the natives with similar 'stories' about

it being released.....

they must truly be feeding off one another like succubus parasitic leeches....

gurus.... they're a bad thing. <_< 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Reminds of the little boy who was horribly optimistic.  His dad got him.  The boy wanted a pony for Christmas.  His dad put a bag of pooh underneath the Christmas tree.  When the little boy opened the bag he started squealing and running around the room.  His dad's mind was blown.  He asked his son why he was so thrilled to get a bag of pooh.  His little boy replied, "Dad, here's pony pooh....I know my pony is somewhere close!"

Sometimes I think we all are momentarily just like the little boy.  But, alas, Bluwulf and company are always sticking a bag of pooh underneath our Dinar Tree!

Good example.

Luigi...exactly like obama, chronic and pathologically LIARS!!!  except odumdumb is a kenyan MUSLIM IMPOSTER.

Whaaaat????

Our President is an IMPOSTER? OMG, this is terrible!!!!

Call the sheriff! Call the governor! Call you senator! Call the pizza man! Call mother!

After almost 50 presidents, they made a mistake on a candidate's papers! They let a foreigner into teh White House...now it's the Black House...

Wait... we are all foreigners. Maybe we should elect a Native American....LOL

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

from another source...

9-19-2013-Intel Guru Bluewolf-The IQD is now official monitary international currency liberated to the worlds media yesterday afternoon. Just awaiting the currency exchange rate to change. Treat as a rumor.

Seriously! If you want people to actually believe this crap then maybe you should try reposting it on recaps (even though that is probably where it originated) because they have a pretty good following of gullibles over there who will believe just about ANYTHING that they are told even if it has been told a million times before, but don't you dare get lucky and sneak in a reply that brings to light these creeps or you will surely be accused of bashing and damned to hell for it lol.

Bottom line is that this is not a rumor at all. It is a BOLD-FACE LIE and come tomorrow there will be nothing more than just another "RUMOR" for these jerks to bait these poor misinformed people with again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Luigi 1 you really must have a lot of time to waist by posting this stupid crap on here....you really must consider getting a life.

Why do people pound Luigi1 with red ones ? We know a number of guru's are full of it, all he brings is what is posted elsewhere. We don't hammer Thug or others and they post alot of the same type of posts from elsewhere. The only difference is Thug and a number of other members make posts using a much better format.  :bravo:

If there is a need to use up your red one's, by all means, use them on me. I see no value in a neg. for a person for doing what lots of others do as well. :confused2:

Just me, OK neg away.

pp

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Whaaaat????

Our President is an IMPOSTER? OMG, this is terrible!!!!

Call the sheriff! Call the governor! Call you senator! Call the pizza man! Call mother!

After almost 50 presidents, they made a mistake on a candidate's papers! They let a foreigner into teh White House...now it's the Black House...

Wait... we are all foreigners. Maybe we should elect a Native American....LOL

LAME55

:cowboy1:

• Upvote 1

Why do people pound Luigi1 with red ones ? We know a number of guru's are full of it, all he brings is what is posted elsewhere. We don't hammer Thug or others and they post alot of the same type of posts from elsewhere. The only difference is Thug and a number of other members make posts using a much better format. :bravo:

If there is a need to use up your red one's, by all means, use them on me. I see no value in a neg. for a person for doing what lots of others do as well. :confused2:

Just me, OK neg away.

pp

Pokerplayer, I completely agree with you.

r2

Edited by R2d2dc
  • Upvote 3

Why do people pound Luigi1 with red ones ? We know a number of guru's are full of it, all he brings is what is posted elsewhere. We don't hammer Thug or others and they post alot of the same type of posts from elsewhere. The only difference is Thug and a number of other members make posts using a much better format.  :bravo:

Just me, OK neg away.

pp

I agree in regards to the neg button..... I'd think it'd be nice to leave a post either neutral or give it pluses... Goal of showing approval and / or indifference would still be reached anyway.....Diff. is poster wouldn't be (symbolically) slaughtered that way... And of course it'd be always possible to comment on somebody's post in whatever terms one would deem appropriate.JMVHO.

As for me..I never neg anybody ( no matter what I think of their posts) as a rule of thumb....I understand that's me and others can feel differently about the issue.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

I just looked at http://economictimes.Indiatimes.com/markets/forex   and they listed the dinar at $8.50 and the VND at 4.74.  I was quite excited - but being cautious, I also checked the Londontimesforex (have since forgot the website I used  - just google it and they listed the Dinar at .0008 and the VND at .47 .   As a senior blonde, I do not understand their decimal system.  Why is there many zeros after the period on  some rates and not on others?   I need help from people who are a lot smarter than I am about this.  I seem to be able to find data, but just cannot translate it to make sense.  

I agree in regards to the neg button..... I'd think it'd be nice to leave a post either neutral or give it pluses... Goal of showing approval and / or indifference would still be reached anyway.....Diff. is poster wouldn't be (symbolically) slaughtered that way... And of course it'd be always possible to comment on somebody's post in whatever terms one would deem appropriate.JMVHO.

As for me..I never neg anybody ( no matter what I think of their posts) as a rule of thumb....I understand that's me and others can feel differently about the issue.

+1

umbertino, you are rare, indeed!!! :angel:

• Upvote 2

Agreed Umbertino... that has always been my policy.

However I currently have a member here using multible persona's using all their negs everyday in an attempt to lower my rep.

What I find even more funny is that they use their +'s on themselves everytime they post. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I just looked at http://economictimes.Indiatimes.com/markets/forex and they listed the dinar at $8.50 and the VND at 4.74. I was quite excited - but being cautious, I also checked the Londontimesforex (have since forgot the website I used - just google it and they listed the Dinar at .0008 and the VND at .47 . As a senior blonde, I do not understand their decimal system. Why is there many zeros after the period on some rates and not on others? I need help from people who are a lot smarter than I am about this. I seem to be able to find data, but just cannot translate it to make sense.

I have no idea what you are looking at - when I sent to the link it states

"Sell USD @ 1176.5804 IQDBuy USD @ 1132.0836 IQD"

And

"Sell USD @ 21149.2768 VNDBuy USD @ 21029.3696 VND"

Are you pumping? And please don't blame it n the color of your hair...stereotypes are lame and you are probably smarter than that.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1