Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...IQD is now a int'l traded currency.

Luigi1

We should have a BS category for Bluwolf's stuff. Nobody does BS like that guy.

Don't forget about TerryK and TNT Tony. And all the people that eat up their spew of $23 rates and back screens. It's been said "there's a sucker born every second"....and apparently they all congregate around TerryK and Tony over at Recr@ps.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Don't forget about TerryK and TNT Tony. And all the people that eat up their spew of $23 rates and back screens. It's been said "there's a sucker born every second"....and apparently they all congregate around TerryK and Tony over at Recr@ps.

Well, at least Blu doesn't waste three hours of anyone's time, every day, to do it, like Tony. You got me on Terry, though. He's very succinct with his garbage.

Once, just once I'd like this to be true and not a rumor. Oh well, back to work for which I'm thankful to be working. It is SUCH a nice thought - I could write my retirement letter, take a real vacation, pay off my bills, help my family and friends - oh wait, I'm dreaming - need to wake up.

• Upvote 3

Once, just once I'd like this to be true and not a rumor. Oh well, back to work for which I'm thankful to be working. It is SUCH a nice thought - I could write my retirement letter, take a real vacation, pay off my bills, help my family and friends - oh wait, I'm dreaming - need to wake up.

Well... They say life is a dream.....A nightmare actually ..........

• Upvote 1

Reminds of the little boy who was horribly optimistic.  His dad got him.  The boy wanted a pony for Christmas.  His dad put a bag of pooh underneath the Christmas tree.  When the little boy opened the bag he started squealing and running around the room.  His dad's mind was blown.  He asked his son why he was so thrilled to get a bag of pooh.  His little boy replied, "Dad, here's pony pooh....I know my pony is somewhere close!"

Sometimes I think we all are momentarily just like the little boy.  But, alas, Bluwulf and company are always sticking a bag of pooh underneath our Dinar Tree!

• Upvote 4