Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newly discovered information in regard to Obama's Occidental College records..

Charlie Echo

From Orly Taitz...
Newly discovered information in regard to Obama's Occidental College records..

SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF WITH NEWLY DISCOVERED INFORMATION
Supplemental brief provides following newly discovered information:

I. NEWLY DISCOVERED INFORMATION SHOWING THAT CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS OF DEFENDANT OBAMA, OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE HAS PREVIOUSLY RELEASED OBAMA’S COLLEGE APPLICATION TO THE MEDIA AND TO THE PUBLIC, AS SUCH AFOREMENTIONED RECORD WAS NOT SEALED, HAD TO BE RELEASED AND THE COURT ERRED IN DENYING A MOTION SEEKING TO COMPEL THE RELEASE OF THE RECORD AND AWARDING THE ATTORNEYS FEES TO THE CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS.
II. ACCORDING TO LAURIE HATTAWAY, EMPLOYEE OF THE HESC (HIGHER EDUCATION SERVICES CORPORATION), AFTER OBAMA TRANSFERRED FROM OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE TO COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, HE RECEIVED FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGN STUDENT, CITIZEN OF INDONESIA, WHICH SHOWS OBAMA MOST PROBABLY ATTENDED OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE AS A FOREIGN STUDENT AND OCCIDENTAL WAS COVERING THIS FACT IN ORDER TO AID AND ABET DEFENDANT OBAMA IN ILLEGALLY GAINING U.S. PRESIDENCY.
III. DEFENDANT OBAMA IS IMPROPERLY USING THE MEANS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, SPECIFICALLY FBI, IN ORDER TO HARASS, BULLY AND INTIMIDATE WHISTLEBLOWERS WHO ARE BRINGING FORWARD INFORMATION SHOWING HIM BEING A CITIZEN OF INDONESIA AND ILLEGALY USURPING THE US PRESIDENCY.

I. NEWLY DISCOVERED INFORMATION SHOWING THAT CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS OF DEFENDANT OBAMA, OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE HAS PREVIOUSLY RELEASED OBAMA’S COLLEGE APPLICATION TO THE MEDIA AND TO THE PUBLIC, AS SUCH AFOREMENTIONED RECORD WAS NOT SEALED, HAD TO BE RELEASED AND THE COURT ERRED IN DENYING A MOTION SEEKING TO COMPEL THE RELEASE OF THE RECORD AND AWARDING THE ATTORNEYS FEES TO THE CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS.

2013 California Rules of Court
Rule 8.520. Briefs by parties and amici curiae; judicial notice

(d) Supplemental briefs
(1)A party may file a supplemental brief limited to new authorities, new legislation, OR OTHER MATTERS THAT WERE NOT AVAILABLE IN TIME TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PARTY’S BRIEF ON THE MERITS. (emphasis added)
(2)A supplemental brief must not exceed 2,800 words, including footnotes, if produced on a computer or 10 pages if typewritten, and must be served and filed no later than 10 days before oral argument.
(Subd (d) amended effective January 1, 2007.)

1. Appellant submits an affidavit and attached DVDs as Exhibit 1 Transcript and DVDs were received by e and represent a true and correct copy of the FOX-TV interview of Jim Tranquada, Director of Communications of the Occidental college as posted on you-tube, on theInternet under title “Obama’s real history”, part 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHZPDS_ITAQ.
Affidavit of Terrence Brennan was signed and notarized on September 9, 2013 and was received by the Appellant on September 11, 2013. This material was not available to the appellant earlier.
Attached affidavit verifies authenticity of a transcript of a TV show by Bill
Hemmer, reporter for FOX news corporation, which was posted on You-Tube. During the show Bill Hemmer interviewed Jim Tranquada, Director of Communications of Occidental college, who not only showed the reporter the dorm where Barack Obama resided, but he also showed him Barack Obama’s college application. The reporter posted on the screen a picture of Barack Obama, which was attached to his Occidental College application.
00:00 Narrator: Obama left behind Hawaii, for college, in Southern California.
(Photo of envelope stamped “CARDED ON CONDITION THAT THE HOLDER REMAINS IN—–NO LONGER THAN__________ STAY)
00:05 Narrator: Here is the photo of the eighteen year old, attached to his Occidental college application.
Legal challenge at hand relates to elections challenge of Barack Obama in light of his Indonesian citizenship and in light of governmental records and expert affidavits showing Obama using computer generated forgeries instead of genuine IDs. Additionally appellant, who is a registered California voter and who was a candidate for office on the ballot, challenged one and a half million invalid voter registrations.
Appeal was filed for two reasons:
a. Lower court erred and abused its judicial discretion in dismissing the appeal
b. Lower court erred and abused its judicial discretion in denying Taitz motion to compel production of redacted student records of Barack Obama from Occidental College for the purpose of revealing Obama’s citizenship on his application and registration. This was essential, as Obama was registered as an Indonesian citizen in his school records in Indonesia, was removed from his mother’s US passport due to his Indonesian citizenship and Obama’s school registration at Occidental college was an essential factor to show that he confirmed his Indonesian citizenship while at college after the age of majority and therefore is not constitutionally eligible to serve as the US President. Obama was served with pleadings repeatedly and did not show up. Custodian of record, Occidental college argued that the records are sealed and opposed the motion to compel release of aforementioned records. Plaintiff argued that Obama’s citizenship is not a private matter, Obama already revealed his alleged citizenship by claiming that at all times he was the U.S. citizen, therefore requested record would not be a private matter and in the interest of National security, legitimacy of the U.S. Presidency outweighs any considerations of privacy, even if those considerations existed. Lower court ruled in favor of the custodian of records.
Attached DVD of the interview given by Jim Tranquada, Director of Communications of the Occidental college, show that the records were not sealed, that he freely gave FOX News reporter Obama’s application to the Occidental college and allowed to show on National TV and the Internet the photograph of 18 year old Obama, which was attached to the aforementioned application. As such Judge Marginis ruled in favor of the Occidental college on the basis of information, which was not true.
Provided information is admissible, was not available at the time the Appellants’ brief was filed and helps the fact finder to rule on the appeal. 

2. ACCORDING TO LAURIE HATTAWAY, EMPLOYEE OF THE HESC (HIGHER EDUCATION SERVICES CORPORATION), AFTER OBAMA TRANSFERRED FROM OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE TO COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, HE RECEIVED FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGN STUDENT, CITIZEN OF INDONESIA, WHICH SHOWS OBAMA MOST PROBABLY ATTENDED OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE AS A FOREIGN STUDENT AND OCCIDENTAL WAS COVERING THIS FACT IN ORDER TO AID AND ABET DEFENDANT OBAMA IN ILLEGALLY GAINING U.S. PRESIDENCY.
Please, see exhibit 2, affidavit of Orly Taitz. This information is relevant, as Obama’s citizenship at Occidental college was at issue.
Further, when Taitz called Hathaway for a follow up, she was told that currently FBI is investigating Hathaway due to her release of Obama’s Indonesian citizenship information. This is relevant, as currently there is a pattern of intimidation of whistle blowers who come forward with information of fraud committed by Obama. 

3. DEFENDANT OBAMA IS IMPROPERLY USING THE MEANS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, SPECIFICALLY FBI, IN ORDER TO HARASS, BULLY AND INTIMIDATE WHISTLEBLOWERS, WHO ARE BRINGING FORWARD INFORMATION SHOWING HIM BEING A CITIZEN OF INDONESIA AND ILLEGALY USURPING THE US PRESIDENCY.
As stated, Whistleblower Hathaway is currently being investigated by the FBI.
On 09.16.2013 Taitz received a sworn declaration (Exhibit 3) from yet another whistle-blower, researcher, debt collector and skip trace investigator Albert Hendershot, disclosing that he was visited by the FBI after he released information showing that Barack Obama is using a Connecticut Social Security number assigned to Harry Bounel, born in 1890. In his declaration (Exhibit 3) Hendershot states that he was thrown to the ground, handcuffed and threatened with arrest unless he gives FBI “consent“ to search his computers and unless he gives the FBI the pass-code to his computers. Please, see in Exhibit 3 declaration by Albert Hendershot, “consent” to search computers by Albert Hendershot given to FBI and receipt for computer taken by the FBI from researcher Albert Hendershot. This information is important, as it confirms information providing in the complaint, showing Defendant Obama using fabricated IDs and a Social Security number which was assigned to another individual. It also shows a pattern of Obama using the means of the U.S. government, among them FBI, to harass, intimidate, bully the whistleblowers, deprive them of their constitutional rights under color of authority with the purpose of covering up Obama’s use of a stolen Social security number and fabricated IDs.
All of this supplemental evidence shows that Superior Court Judge Charles Marginis erred in dismissing Taitz v Obama et al and erred in denying motion by Taitz to compel the custodian of record, Occidental college, to produce redacted college application and registration for Obama and in awarding the attorneys fees to the custodian of records.

Respectfully,
/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
Declaration of Orly Taitz
I, Orly Taitz, am over 18 years old, I am a plaintiff in this case, I have a personal knowledge of the following:
attached transcript and DVDs were received by e and represent a true and correct copy of the FOX-TV interview of Jim Tranquada, Director of Communications of the Occidental college as posted on you-tube, on the Internet under title “Obama’s real history”, part 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHZPDS_ITAQ
Attached declaration and affidavit of Albert Hendershot are true and correct copies of the aforementioned documents received by me from Albert Hendershot.

/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

Certificate of Service
I, Lila Dubert attest that on 09.17.2013 I served by first class mail allparties to this case with attached supplemental brief as follows:
Barack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC 20005
Diane Feinstein
One Post str ste 2450
San Francisco, CA 94104
Elizabeth Emken
PO Box 81
Danville CA 94526
TJ Ritt
Custodian of records for
Occidental College
65 N. Raymond Ave
Pasadena CA 91103

/s/ Lila Dubert

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, we all can only hope the subversive is impeeched. It won't be cause I havent tried. I have contributed a lot of money to his impeechment! I love this country.Texas has done everything it can to ward this thug off. By his own words he has admitted to drug felonies. In my mind its the principle of the matter. or the rule of law. I guess if its peoples opinon now, that its alright to commit a crime, its been done so it really dont matter. We all know how that old battle ax clinton feels when people are killed in foreign service." What difference does it make" her words not mine. So I guess it really, What diference does it make! Becuse if these dinar do RV at least at .10 to $1.00 I dont have to share my space any longer with all the cowardly bastards here in this country. I can assure you I do have a plan and a plan to act. Do your own thing! Right On!!!

• Upvote 5

The braindead and zombie of the DEMONCRATIC AND LIBERAL PARTY...will ofcourse DENY these FACTS about their Kenyan MUSLIM usurper, liar, forgerer, fraud, money launderer, murderer, traitor, TREASONOUS SOB IMPOSTER.

AMERICA IMPEACH THIS MUSLIM IMPOSTER SOB/P!!!!

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

People don't under at and the even though he has been re-elected and in to his 5th year as president that if they can prove without a shadow of a doubt the he lie, cheated and stoled everything to get where he is today that it is not over until he is voted out of office or he finishes his term of office. Then at that point is will be harder to undo what he has.done, but if they can prove that he is a fraud then everything that he singed into law becomes null and voided escept for the debt that we as a country owes. The most that anyone can do is sue him forn the ten trillion of debt that he put us in. But they won't even get that because he will be in prison hopefully ratting out every rat-bastard the helped put him there... just my cents

He's a fraud and a pathetic one at that. What a wish washy, flip, flopping, wimp, that can't make a single decision. Even though he's president, it's obvious he's running on training wheels. What an embarrassment. The community agitator has agitated the whole world.

He's horrible without a TelePrompTer. Every question has two answers, where he swims back and forth all the time.

He's just a celebrity, that's it. He's not qualified to scrub my toilet.

It's been awesome lately, watching him spiral into a big mess.

But he will be successful in bankrupting this country! That's the agenda. Spend us broke, cut our military, and then go start WWII seems to be his only goal. I think he likes right where America's at.

But he still needs to break America's back, by funneling in illegals, creating class and race warfare, dividing America, and eventually handing over the keys to the White House over to his Muslim friends

• Upvote 4

He's a fraud and a pathetic one at that. What a wish washy, flip, flopping, wimp, that can't make a single decision. Even though he's president, it's obvious he's running on training wheels. What an embarrassment. The community agitator has agitated the whole world.

He's horrible without a TelePrompTer. Every question has two answers, where he swims back and forth all the time.

He's just a celebrity, that's it. He's not qualified to scrub my toilet.

It's been awesome lately, watching him spiral into a big mess.

But he will be successful in bankrupting this country! That's the agenda. Spend us broke, cut our military, and then go start WWII seems to be his only goal. I think he likes right where America's at.

But he still needs to break America's back, by funneling in illegals, creating class and race warfare, dividing America, and eventually handing over the keys to the White House over to his Muslim friends

We already fought and won WWII........no sense in pursuing a "do-over".   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The point is, nothing is gonna happen. He should never have been there in the first place. He could murder someone on live TV and not lose his job

You might be on to something..... Even to the faint of heart, history pretty much proves that. Accountability just isn't what it used to be any more (though I was quite surprised to find out that it does restrict travel plans). :

• Upvote 2

Obama will probably do like all presidents in the past covering their tails, and push some bill through congress pardoning him for his birth record crimes against humanity and the US people.

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again?  Folks for some reason he was elected the first time and nothing was every discovered about his so called Indonesian citizenship during that time and now we have it all after 5 flipping years.  Orly has been at this for the longest and will be at it for the longest.  Nothing will ever come of it except for those who are fanning these flames are disguntled Americans who are mad that he was elected.  Case closed tossed out of court again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4