Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saying goodbye to a friend and a fellow dinarian!

Crow

Jim Lowery..a constant guess to this site passed away yesterday in the AM hours here in Oakmont PA.  Please everyone say a little prayer for a TRUE friend and an all around great guy.  I know we all have friends and family passing away everyday, but this one hits my home squarely!  You can never truly feel the impact till it affects you!  I could not wait to get that email from Adam and scream for joy then call Jim to tell him and the family to start packing for Florida...... I know now that Jim will have the best intel to send to me and he is the almost ultimate guru there, next to God himself of course!  May your new wings spread wide my friend and may you rest in peace...Semper Fi  MY FRIEND!

Should have put this in off topics...sorry all

• Upvote 15

Crow my heart aches for your loss and your sadness... praying for your and his family's comfort during such a hard time.

I'm really sorry and know how much you will always miss Jim because he was so dear to you...

and it's just so hard in the beginning.

From what you told us, he must have been a very wonderful person.

Many hugs are coming your way.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

I am sorry for your loss. There are really no words that can ever make this kind of thing any better. Only time will allow for pain and grief to ease it's grasp. It is NEVER easy to lose those you love and care for, but I believe that your friend just like all of the others who have passed on are simply resting and they suffer no more of this world's afflictions. They know nothing of this realm any longer. They will awake another day when Christ comes to take them to their true home. Sending prayers of healing, comfort and peace out for you and all of his family.

Crow,

I lost a great friend a year ago (age 44 with small children) She too was a dinarian and i kept saying hold on. Our dream was for it to RV and I would take her to the best cancer hospital in Baden Baden Germany. Sadly, it did not RV and sadly the docs here were not able to save her. 

Jim: say hello to Laura, from Florida. She is great, funny, loving and lots of fun. Laura, take care of Jim. miss you girlfriend

At age 72 this is what I know: it is all right and a joyful thing to pass on to the eternal life with God, the source of all! Do not be afraid, for He is with you. 24/7. It is always painful to see a loved one pass on BUT remember ..He is always there and always with you.

I have decided that when it is my time I want my family and friends to shout for joy! And have a celebration for I will have gone to eternity. Praise God!